Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47, Moonie, Herman, Dove and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 06:17:30 PMThe pic that some fake sock account posted here?

I thought Holidummy and Pig were good friends?

They've been arguing cuz she called him out for being a weirdo.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 03, 2024, 06:57:05 PMThey've been arguing cuz she called him out for being a weirdo.
Is he a weirdo? I know he is frickin stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 03, 2024, 06:57:05 PMThey've been arguing cuz she called him out for being a weirdo.

I guess without me there to mutually hate their butthurt alliances are beginning to crumble

it was only a matter of time with lowlifes like that I supose

Oh well, they're both equally useless in my book

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 03, 2024, 07:08:37 PMIs he a weirdo? I know he is frickin stupid.
Yeah he's definitely a fucking oddball weirdo

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they found bodyparts of females stacked in his refrigerator or buried beneath his floor boards

total fucking loser with a yuuuuuge L
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 07:39:29 PMYeah he's definitely a fucking oddball weirdo

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they found bodyparts of females stacked in his refrigerator or buried beneath his floor boards

total fucking loser with a yuuuuuge L
He is about as sharp as a bucket of mud. I did not bother reading too much of what he was trying to say.

Hinkles

Geez Louise the stank of Lily reaches to this site and as you post about her I wanna puke my guts out. No offence anyone here but she is DISGUSTING in every sense of the word. She should be banned from all online activities and banned from existence. She is worse than AIDS, Ebola, and every other diseases combined. Her hamburger cunt killed her husband and several others so I've heard.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 03, 2024, 07:42:02 PMHe is about as sharp as a bucket of mud. I did not bother reading too much of what he was trying to say.
His star comeback is "No you" whenever you show him just how stupid he is

talking to him is like playing ping pong with a corpse

deport_liberals

Quote from: Hinkles on April 04, 2024, 01:16:38 PMGeez Louise the stank of Lily reaches to this site and as you post about her I wanna puke my guts out. No offence anyone here but she is DISGUSTING in every sense of the word. She should be banned from all online activities and banned from existence. She is worse than AIDS, Ebola, and every other diseases combined. Her hamburger cunt killed her husband and several others so I've heard.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 04, 2024, 01:27:54 PMYour ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Yeah but he's kinda stating the plainly obvious

it's kinda like looking outside, seeing the sun and saying "hey guys, look, it's the sun!"
Funny Funny x 1 View List

deport_liberals

tPoTF is now claiming I am poasting her pigtures here.  That's where this week's anger is coming from I think.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 04, 2024, 03:45:18 PMtPoTF is now claiming I am poasting her pigtures here.  That's where this week's anger is coming from I think.

If only you knew what that cunt and her bff b'stard factory had been up to here.

I'll spill the beans eventually but I'm keeping it between me and a couple of others atm.

Just not going to give them the attention they crave.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

James Bond

It's official, the phone romance between Lily and New Holliday is officially over.
Seamajor is reposting pictures of Biggie's kitchen when he isn't psoting about his love for Dinky Dianna. Nobody seems to be paying any attention to either.
Murdy and Countess are no longer each others bestie.

Funny Funny x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 04, 2024, 03:56:56 PMIf only you knew what that cunt and her bff b'stard factory had been up to here.

I'll spill the beans eventually but I'm keeping it between me and a couple of others atm.

Just not going to give them the attention they crave.

So she is still feeding him PI to get revenge on folks who made fun of her on the internet?
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 04, 2024, 03:45:18 PMtPoTF is now claiming I am poasting her pigtures here.  That's where this week's anger is coming from I think.

Pigtures. Rotflmao!

Biggie Smiles

This nigga said "Pigtures"

I almost died  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List