Replies: 8394
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:15:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Fat lily admitted at bastard factory that she doesn't know there are 60 seconds in a minute and as she looks back on the highlights of her entire life all she can recall is a poster who went by the name of Madonna's Pet Coon.

caskur

Quote from: Sloan on April 10, 2024, 10:01:45 AMFat lily admitted at bastard factory that she doesn't know there are 60 seconds in a minute and as she looks back on the highlights of her entire life all she can recall is a poster who went by the name of Madonna's Pet Coon.

MADONNA'S Pert Ballon went, boing, boing, boing.

Say Cheese Coon.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

wait - what?

Puta Pig didn't know there are 60 seconds in 1 minute ?

nah, c'mon, I don't believe that... NOBODY is that fucking stupid

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 10, 2024, 02:11:55 PMwait - what?

Puta Pig didn't know there are 60 seconds in 1 minute ?

nah, c'mon, I don't believe that... NOBODY is that fucking stupid

Dude she said the IRA were freedom fighters and never harmed women or children lulz.To me too a fucking half breed Irishmen.

Thiel

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 10, 2024, 02:54:47 PMDude she said the IRA were freedom fighters and never harmed women or children lulz.To me too a fucking half breed Irishmen.
:crazy:
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 10, 2024, 02:54:47 PMDude she said the IRA were freedom fighters and never harmed women or children lulz.To me too a fucking half breed Irishmen.
damn.  She really is fat and stupid.

California community colleges. Sheez
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

I will let you guys decide. The pig started a thread summoning the attention of the cock sniffer and asked him if he remembered a poster by the name of minute man. She then recalled as one of her greatest accomplishments in life the fact that she started calling him 60 second man. She claimed it was this name that she gave to someone who called himself minute man by choice that caused him to get upset and leave the site.

I would wager that if she didn't realize that calling him 60 second man as opposed to the moniker which he gave to himself was more or less the same as saying half a dozen instead of saying six that she doesn't know that there are 60 seconds in a minute. Obviously not as she remains under the impression it was this catastrophic nuke of name changing genius which led to his departure.

She's really dumb. 

Biggie Smiles

Wow.. that is pretty fucking stupid

It's like sewage major level dumb

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on April 10, 2024, 10:01:45 AMFat lily admitted at bastard factory that she doesn't know there are 60 seconds in a minute and as she looks back on the highlights of her entire life all she can recall is a poster who went by the name of Madonna's Pet Coon.

LMFAO! I remember Madonna's Pet Coon!!!  :crampe:

Sloan

Now AIDSmin is on a rampant necro spree digging up all of Biggie's old threads so he can cuddle in them. He seems to be experiencing abandonment issues atm.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Tell that faggot sissy I'm going on a luxury cruise in June

He'll piss and shit on himself for 5 days straight behind that
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lokmar on April 10, 2024, 08:46:54 PMLMFAO! I remember Madonna's Pet Coon!!!  :crampe:

I remember him from fukkin yahoo.  The nic always made me lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on April 10, 2024, 09:05:58 PMNow AIDSmin is on a rampant necro spree digging up all of Biggie's old threads so he can cuddle in them. He seems to be experiencing abandonment issues atm.
Jesus H, he is weird.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 11, 2024, 04:25:59 AMJesus H, he is weird.
He is a prime example of what the disease of liberalism turns into if left untreated

Sloan

The cows and cucks are still having a complete hysterical breakdown over Biggie's kitchen.