Replies: 7345
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 16, 2024, 10:59:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 10:51:23 PMhe goes apeshit when someone tells the truth about degenerate tranny perverts wanting to shower with little girls

it's almost as if he feels like we're so close as a society to totally being cool with it and those damn cons are ruining it for freakshows like him
I read shit like this and I want to punch out animals like him.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 14, 2024, 10:52:42 PMI read shit like this and I want to punch out animals like him.

The fuckimg creep goes on a mission to defend sick fucking perverts Sharing locker rooms with little girl

I'd willing to bet those two overstuffed pigs are running interference for him too

You could post 100 verified stories of this shit happening in society and they'll divert the convo to some news story where a catholic priest in Alabama was caught fondling an alter boy

As if suddenly that invalidates everything that is being reported about these sick, disgusting perverts infringing on the privacy rights of little girl

Sickening rodents. The whole lot of them
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Sloan

The Pignoramous is on Bastard Factory  letting the world know that stories about Men breaching the private spaces of little girls to gratify their own sexual perversions are no big deal because this does not affect her.

if something does not affect her it is simply not important. In a country of 330 million a story like this shouldn't even make news.

Then there is that oddball story coming out of Arkansas where a rape victim was forced to carry a child to term based on the evil cons.

In the same country with 330 million stories but this one you MUST take note of or she will think you are no as smart and civilized as she is.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on April 15, 2024, 10:56:28 AMThe Pignoramous is on Bastard Factory  letting the world know that stories about Men breaching the private spaces of little girls to gratify their own sexual perversions are no big deal because this does not affect her.

if something does not affect her it is simply not important. In a country of 330 million a story like this shouldn't even make news.

Then there is that oddball story coming out of Arkansas where a rape victim was forced to carry a child to term based on the evil cons.

In the same country with 330 million stories but this one you MUST take note of or she will think you are no as smart and civilized as she is.

The reason I so strongly advocate for civil war or nuclear holocaust is because I cant stand these people and they have to die, even if that means I get evaporated from the earth too.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 10:51:23 PMhe goes apeshit when someone tells the truth about degenerate tranny perverts wanting to shower with little girls

it's almost as if he feels like we're so close as a society to totally being cool with it and those damn cons are ruining it for freakshows like him
I never saw him post anything other than TDS memes here. He did call the owner of CGT a "she" though.

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on April 15, 2024, 10:56:28 AMThe Pignoramous is on Bastard Factory  letting the world know that stories about Men breaching the private spaces of little girls to gratify their own sexual perversions are no big deal because this does not affect her.

That is an insultingly stupid deflection.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 11:39:47 AMThat is an insultingly stupid deflection.

She's too stupid to do better than that

Doesn't surprise me one bit that she would say some shit like that

This is the same bloated pig who cheered death of children because they were white and she assumed they were conservative
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 11:54:45 AMShe's too stupid to do better than that

This is the same bloated pig who cheered death of children because they were white and she assumed they were conservative
People who would say something like that to parents who do not want to put their underage daughters in harm's way are cold hearted.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 11:54:45 AMShe's too stupid to do better than that

And didnt the cunt turn right around and deny it later?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 12:00:55 PMPeople who would say something like that to parents who do not want to put their underage daughters in harm's way are cold hearted.

Hence the reason that cow is hated by reasonable and morally upright ppl

Picture telling a rape victim her tragedy is no big deal and shouldn't be a catalyst to promote change because it's ONE story in a country of 330 million

Meanwhile that same stupid pig while huff puff and moan over ONE decision that got overturned in that same country of 330 million

Her stupidity is eclipsed only by her belly and arrogance

Aylana

Have you thought about merging with BF seeing as most of the posts here involve obsessing over three people who post on BF, Admin, Lily and Murdock she wrote.

Biggie Smiles

have you thought about bobbing for apples in a bucket of bleach ?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 12:07:58 PMPicture telling a rape victim her tragedy is no big deal and shouldn't be a catalyst to promote change because it's ONE story in a country of 330 million
Not a drop of empathy. When this soullessness becomes mainstream, society is in serious trouble.

DKG

Quote from: Aylana on April 15, 2024, 12:30:29 PMHave you thought about merging with BF seeing as most of the posts here involve obsessing over three people who post on BF, Admin, Lily and Murdock she wrote.
You should change three names and ask the same question to the owner of BF.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 12:36:05 PMNot a drop of empathy. When this soullessness becomes mainstream, society is in serious trouble.

And that's exactly what is so repulsive about these rodents

They don't care about anyone but themselves

They prove it time and time again

Even going so far as to be outraged when something they called for comes back to bite them in the ass

Foul ass fucking cretins. The lot of them