Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 12:40:18 PMAnd that's exactly what is so repulsive about these rodents

They don't care about anyone but themselves

They prove it time and time again

Even going so far as to be outraged when something they called for comes back to bite them in the ass

Foul ass fucking cretins. The lot of them
Partisan rigidity causes one to lose their soul.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 12:43:17 PMPartisan rigidity causes one to lose their soul.
100%

and that's why only the dregs and losers of society like the cretins we reference gravitate towards the prog left to begin with.

Aylana

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 12:31:32 PMhave you thought about bobbing for apples in a bucket of bleach ?

Will that cure covid?

Biggie Smiles

Sloan

Lily oF DoubleXXL just said she doesn't fall down rabbit holes. That's a misnomer because she doesn't fit down rabbit holes.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aylana

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 12:39:09 PMYou should change three names and ask the same question to the owner of BF.

I think BF is transitioning to a full shoutbox format...people rarely use the forums anymore.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Funny how as soon as Aylana logs in this Sloan alt stops by shortly thereafter
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

You can tell AIDSmin thinks Lily is pretty pignorant as he explains to her in a very condescending tone the purpose of congress.

Biggie Smiles

Bastard Factory needs a movement

MAGA

Make Admin. Go Away
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 09:17:04 PMBastard Factory needs a movement

MAGA

Make Admin. Go Away

That will do it  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 15, 2024, 09:24:36 PMThat will do it  :crampe:
that guy is an idiot for real

Gay as fuck too. Post a news article about a tranny pervert making little girls feel uncomfortable in their own locker room and watch him shit and piss all over himself within seconds

His affection and affinity for men dressing up like women and slithering into little girl private spaces is really disconcerting. To put it mildly

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 09:29:55 PMthat guy is an idiot for real

Gay as fuck too. Post a news article about a tranny pervert making little girls feel uncomfortable in their own locker room and watch him shit and piss all over himself within seconds

His affection and affinity for men dressing up like women and slithering into little girl private spaces is really disconcerting. To put it mildly
. He got on me there because I said something about trans bathrooms.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 15, 2024, 09:31:05 PM. He got on me there because I said something about trans bathrooms.

Trans men pulling out their cocks in front of little girls is like a scared cow to him.

Say anything even remotely disparaging about it and he'll flip the fuck out and go from pale white to hot pink in like .3 seconds

Dove

They'll just support whatever they are told to and none of the nuances or harm done matter.

We will need actual males who transitioned to be abused by predators in those facilities before they will start caring. If it's just women and girls...they don't gaf.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 09:32:50 PMTrans men pulling out their cocks in front of little girls is like a scared cow to him.

Say anything even remotely disparaging about it and he'll flip the fuck out and go from pale white to hot pink in like .3 seconds

He did.  This was a while back lol