Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 40 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

The black experience:

"eek I´m the only colored person in the room".

"You dont understand this experience because you are white".

Yeah I do... You are just insecure and you need to man up.

Biggie Smiles

"systemic racism" is a weaklings excuse at this point. period

you live in what is still the greatest country in the world with some of the best and bountiful opportunities in the world. if you cannot make it here you certainly cannot make it in Nigeria or the Congo where 99% of the people look just like you.

What do you think Lebron James would be today if he grew up in Somalia?

Nigga please, take your woe is me bullshit elsewhere. People in Somalia would trade a fucking limb for a life's worth of your persecution

fucking brats.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Erica Mena

LeBron James fucking sucks. Bitch calls himself the GOAT. He couldn't come close to Jordan or Kobe
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 01, 2024, 12:03:34 PMLeBron James fucking sucks. Bitch calls himself the GOAT. He couldn't come close to Jordan or Kobe
Motherfucker is garbage. As a human being, as a player and most definitely as some kind of role model

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 30, 2024, 02:34:40 PMAsbury Park NJ just after Human Clay was released.  I think the first album is much better though. 

Do you remember Days of the New or Oleander?
I like Touch Peel and Stand by Days Of The New..

I only remember one song by Oleander, Why I'm Here and I didn't care for it.
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on May 01, 2024, 07:49:37 AMThe black experience:

"eek I´m the only colored person in the room".

"You dont understand this experience because you are white".

Yeah I do... You are just insecure and you need to man up.

Black-Americans never leave home without their victim cards.

James Bond

In a trophy thread Lily started about Vitty, Seamajor posted something about the Blue Korean. Nobody replied to him.
Lily thinks athletic footwear is strictly for seniors.
Joe is jealous of Prowler's wardrobe.
Murdock is getting more desperate each and every day.

Garraty_47

I thought I made it perfectly clear I don't want any trophies that look like a third-grader made them in art class with dirty clay and pencil shavings.

Please stop trying to make that a thing.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on May 03, 2024, 07:08:45 PMLily thinks athletic footwear is strictly for seniors.

Does anyone in their right mind find it baffling that a shrek looking hog beast like her wouldn't know anything about "athletic" within any context?

First of all, I doubt she could even get those fucking giant bluberous Hoofs of hers into a pair of sneakers

we all saw the pic didn't we? Where her red heels were literally screaming in pain as her giant platypus hoofs stretched them out to their limits? Kinda like stuffing 20 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag?
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Fat LuLu is a Hoofersaurus Mex...
Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

tPoTF is on a hampage against Garretty for the past few days it seems.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on May 05, 2024, 12:56:53 PMtPoTF is on a hampage against Garretty for the past few days it seems.
that nasty fat hogbeast just isn't fulfilled unless she's arguing with someone

what a miserable sloppy sloth.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

what did avatar_Garraty_47 do to set that belligerent behemoth off?

wait wait -- before you answer lemme guess. His opinion didn't align 100% perfectly behind hers on some matter she believes herself to be an authority on like that fairy cuckold admong and seamongo do.  So she called him stupid or some other derogatory slur.

he then proceeded to confront her with some very solid facts to substantiate his position which she clearly doesn't have the brain power to refute properly so she went all Ad Hogmein on the dude like everyone watching with half a brain who is watching (bye murdy) couldn't see for themselves that all of her cake mix filibustering is nothing more than a poor attempt to distract the reader away from her gross stupidity

how did I do?

deport_liberals

Pretty much, also she hates him for being an older gentleman.  Hates teh Prowler for the same reason.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

lmao that fat pig is now fighting with vit then ?

that cunt is only happy when she isn't,
Agree Agree x 1 View List