Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on May 09, 2024, 11:10:20 AMI took a look at BF for reference.

I don't get the anger at Garraty. He is an excellent contributor.

I'm not on a team and some people need everyone to be on a team otherwise they can't figure out how to interact with them. Confusion makes stupid people angry.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

So I found a proxy which isn't banned. lol

and boy oh boy oh boy are all the retards out in full force against Garraty now... like that sloan sock said "the mean girls are out in full force now"

the usual suspects too. The child molester chiming in with off the wall commentary that not even his fellow leftists acknowledge. Admong with stupid memes. And that retard X with losely strung together LOL emojis and random drivel.

I saw a simple thread in Politics which Garraty started sent admong on a 22 consecutive post hissy fit complete with blood, piss and tears. Better build an Ark Garraty, cause this guy is gonna go thermo nuclear wet melt real soon

good job overall, spinning the collective into a splendid collective meltdown avatar_Garraty_47
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 11:28:07 AMLast time I smoked weed I was convinced there were law enforcement agents watching me from the trees.

Said to myself, this shit ain't fun and quit cold turkey

Right?? That's how I felt!!  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on May 09, 2024, 11:36:26 AMRight?? That's how I felt!!  :crampe:
lol...

got high and spent the next 3 hours trying not to be high

that sucked and was pretty pointless

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 11:37:59 AMlol...

got high and spent the next 3 hours trying not to be high

that sucked and was pretty pointless

Yup. Same. Remember at SG? That shit gave me a panic attack
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 11:36:07 AMSo I found a proxy which isn't banned. lol

and boy oh boy oh boy are all the retards out in full force against Garraty now... like that sloan sock said "the mean girls are out in full force now"

the usual suspects too. The child molester chiming in with off the wall commentary that not even his fellow leftists acknowledge. Admong with stupid memes. And that retard X with losely strung together LOL emojis and random drivel.

I saw a simple thread in Politics which Garraty started sent admong on a 22 consecutive post hissy fit complete with blood, piss and tears. Better build an Ark Garraty, cause this guy is gonna go thermo nuclear wet melt real soon

good job overall, spinning the collective into a splendid collective meltdown avatar_Garraty_47

The best and saddest part is I'm not even trying.

All I did was give them them an opportunity to take off their masks and like a bunch of hapless idiots they jumped at the chance. The only thing left to do now is point and laugh at their naked stupid faces.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

43 window lickers?

oh wow.

you'd think a couple of burly black guys busted a nut on the glass the way admong is pressing his face up against it with such vigor.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 11:40:20 AMYup. Same. Remember at SG? That shit gave me a panic attack

I had one and prayed that I wasn't going to die.  How do people do drugs on a daily???
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 09, 2024, 11:42:10 AMThe best and saddest part is I'm not even trying.

All I did was give them them an opportunity to take off their masks and like a bunch of hapless idiots they jumped at the chance. The only thing left to do now is point and laugh at their naked stupid faces.

Yeah, but whatever are we to do? As it is proclaimed, amongst their tribe, that pointing and laughing at them for being dancing muppets means we are TeH Pwned.

I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to fly by the seat of my pants on this one and chance the solemn and seriousness of my E-rep and continue pointing and laughing. Despite their decrees.

Godspeed to me on such a bold and reckless move, eh?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on May 09, 2024, 11:42:46 AMI had one and prayed that I wasn't going to die.  How do people do drugs on a daily???

No idea. Drinking or drugs.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 11:46:15 AMYeah, but whatever are we to do? As it is proclaimed, amongst their tribe, that pointing and laughing at them for being dancing muppets means we are TeH Pwned.

I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to fly by the seat of my pants on this one and chance the solemn and seriousness of my E-rep and continue pointing and laughing. Despite their decrees.

Godspeed to me on such a bold and reckless move, eh?

The burly white whale tried to shame for using Ozempic and keeping a clean apartment. She claims she's a domestic goddess

I posted a pic showing her filthy ass room and fupa hidden by mismatched dollar store lingerie. Let the crying begin.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 11:49:17 AMThe burly white whale tried to shame for using Ozempic and keeping a clean apartment. She claims she's a domestic goddess

I posted a pic showing her filthy ass room and fupa hidden by mismatched dollar store lingerie. Let the crying begin.

LMAO @ "domestic goddess"

more like DollarStore Goddess

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 11:51:23 AMLMAO @ "domestic goddess"

more like DollarStore Goddess

That mismatched shit made me cringe. Straight outta DD's Discounts. Her fucking stomach is HUGE. I have five kids and mine has never been nowhere near that big. He'll I've never been that wide. No wonder she hates on the skinny chicks.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Hey Admong, you missed a spot, you fucking gay ass wanker.

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 11:57:41 AMThat mismatched shit made me cringe. Straight outta DD's Discounts. Her fucking stomach is HUGE. I have five kids and mine has never been nowhere near that big. He'll I've never been that wide. No wonder she hates on the skinny chicks.
It was worse in person.