Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on May 09, 2024, 01:54:27 PMFat lily believes The Countess is jealous of fat Murdy because she has big tits.

What good are big tits when they look like giant pods with babies growing inside them hanging aimlessly off your upper torso?

Especially whenever you sit down they look like the sidewalk remains of two pigs that were just thrown off a skyscraper spattered all across your giant gut

come the fuck on already.

Erica Mena

Oh man. Dont make me post that horrific shot of her tits with rusted metal in the nipples  :crampe:
<t></t>

Erica Mena

I'm wearing four carats on my ears and these broads think I'm jealous of a pair whale tits?

Go outside and touch grass, people
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 02:06:24 PMI'm wearing four carats on my ears and these broads think I'm jealous of a pair whale tits?

Go outside and touch grass, people
Maybe you're jealous because you never paid a stranger to come deliver you some dick and ended up getting ""stiffed"" and not in the way you imagined either?  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

I mean c'mon

how many women out there can say they fucked some dirty Paki in the back seat of his cabi and still had to pay for the ride afterwards?

Sloan

Garraty what did you do to these poor wittle snowflakes? You have gay AIDSmin and fat lily crying about you in several threads all across the political section right now.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on May 09, 2024, 02:28:15 PMGarraty what did you do to these poor wittle snowflakes? You have gay AIDSmin and fat lily crying about you in several threads all across the political section right now.

I don't know what specifically riled them up; I mean it could be anything and is probably something that only exists in their weird little minds anyway.

But the spaz attack is probably because I'm not giving them enough attention. Narcissists and other psychopaths hate to be ignored... they firmly believe everything they think and/or say is like super duper important so ignoring it should be a capital offense. In this case it's doubly unfortunate because they're also fucking morons whose opinions/observations are totally unworthy of consideration on their merits.

Their own imbecility is the cause of their distress and they'll never admit it, much less fix it.

Is it so wrong I find that hilarious?

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 02:24:05 PMI mean c'mon

how many women out there can say they fucked some dirty Paki in the back seat of his cabi and still had to pay for the ride afterwards?
She is still sending the immigrant cabbie nudes of herself.

reaps the honest

Who da fuck is dis gayyity guy ?  :crampe:  :crampe:

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 09, 2024, 03:09:59 PMWho da fuck is dis gayyity guy ?  :crampe:  :crampe:

I'm not sure but he sounds kinda awesome if I'm being honest.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 09, 2024, 03:11:44 PMI'm not sure but he sounds kinda awesome if I'm being honest.

Oh it's just you.

They should of said the kitty fister,then I'd of known  :s_laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 09, 2024, 03:09:59 PMWho da fuck is dis gayyity guy ?  :crampe:  :crampe:
who's calling him gayyity ?
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 03:16:59 PMwho's calling him gayyity ?

I think it's an X thing and maybe others whose poasts I never see.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 09, 2024, 03:50:25 PMI think it's an X thing and maybe others whose poasts I never see.

Me and Dilf made that up Mr.Fister.

Sloan

AIDSmin is the one yelling out gayyity all over multiple threads.