Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 46 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=459385 time=1655093823 user_id=3352
Quote from: Herman post_id=459379 time=1655093291 user_id=1689

Well that is fucked up. You could be restricted to their Rejected sub and Seamoron is free to retard spam like a frickin machine.

Ugh.. Seamajor belongs locked up, for sure.. He's pretty slick with his quick and subtle jabs outside of meltdown.. and of course now a lot of shit is overlooked because he's on the side with the mod..   Oh well, what can you?  Just hope it gets better, which I'm sure it will.  I have faith in the owner, Bf.. great dude, imo.

He wasn't when he was here..

The ssame primary school insults that adults would be emabarrassed to say once, repeated hundreds of times..

The same googled pictures too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459384 time=1655093655 user_id=3214
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=459381 time=1655093509 user_id=3352

Last I looked, he didn't vote.  I kind of have a soft spot for Blurt.  He's always treated me pretty good, so I can't bad mouth him lol  But, yeah.. I caught her disapproval when he said he was thinking about not voting.  Poor guy lol

that's what I was talking about

I'm laughing cause you know she's sitting there oscillating and biting her fucking nails hoping that the conservatives are all still banned until the poll closes

lmao --- that pig is so invested in this meaningless shit

There is a lot of "meaningless shit" on these forums. It sucks all the oxygen out of the room on these forums.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459404 time=1655118254 user_id=114

I'm laughing cause you know she's sitting there oscillating and biting her fucking nails hoping that the conservatives are all still banned until the poll closes

There is a lot of "meaningless shit" on these forums. It sucks all the oxygen out of the room on these forums.

This is why our politics board will be a tightly run ship. I'm not going to tolerate the hypocritical musings of some fairy little freaks who wish only to disrupt the flow of good conversations with their repetitive meme spam and drooling fucktardery. ESPECIALLY when you cannot pull .5% of the shit on their home board that they expect to be able to pull here in the name of free speech.

Rejected is rejected -- politics will be no such free for all shitstorm. Not under my watch. I'll be fair with them but the second they get out of line they're out.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=459381 time=1655093509 user_id=3352

Last I looked, he didn't vote.  I kind of have a soft spot for Blurt.  He's always treated me pretty good, so I can't bad mouth him lol  But, yeah.. I caught her disapproval when he said he was thinking about not voting.  Poor guy lol

Oak is certifiably insane.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459414 time=1655125776 user_id=3214

This is why our politics board will be a tightly run ship. I'm not going to tolerate the hypocritical musings of some fairy little freaks who wish only to disrupt the flow of good conversations with their repetitive meme spam and drooling fucktardery. ESPECIALLY when you cannot pull .5% of the shit on their home board that they expect to be able to pull here in the name of free speech.

Rejected is rejected -- politics will be no such free for all shitstorm. Not under my watch. I'll be fair with them but the second they get out of line they're out.

Good.

Anonymous

I took a look again today. Politics should not be on that forum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=459479 time=1655165674 user_id=1689

No worries

Oak destroyed the sub so there really isn't a politics sub there anymore

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459480 time=1655165896 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=459479 time=1655165674 user_id=1689

No worries

No politics sub with all those CBT ladies around. ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=459481 time=1655165969 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459480 time=1655165896 user_id=3214

No worries

No politics sub with all those CBT ladies around. ac_toofunny

This is why I'm letting it be known now

Those fuckers are getting no leeway here. They're out the second they try to pull that shit. They ain't wrecking yet another discussion group with their bullshit.

Not if I have anything to say about it

Fuck every last one of them. I don't like them and they don't like me and I could care less how much they cry about free speech. They can take free speech and shove it up their corny little assholes.

Anonymous

The prog pansies from CBT actually got politics shut down. I am going to check this out myself.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=459483 time=1655166385 user_id=1689
The prog pansies from CBT actually got politics shut down. I am going to check this out myself.

The pig and her friends from CBT destroyed it

anyone with half a brain can see that clearly

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459485 time=1655166699 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=459483 time=1655166385 user_id=1689

It's stilll there. I thought you meant they closed that section.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=459486 time=1655167069 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459485 time=1655166699 user_id=3214

Nah. But it gets no interest and now probably will close

Pig pig was hoping she could lead all that traffic to her "home board" but no one wants to deal with the dick tucking Nazi Nanny over there so destroying BFs politics sub was the second best option

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459489 time=1655167318 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=459486 time=1655167069 user_id=1689

Nah. But it gets no interest and now probably will close

Pig pig was hoping she could lead all that traffic to her "home board" but no one wants to deal with the dick tucking Nazi Nanny over there so destroying BFs politics sub was the second best option

If it does close, the CBT pansies will leave.

Dove

She started a thread on BF linking this post and tagging BF as some evidence of who you "really are".

She really tripling down on her deluded narrative that all the shit slinging was just the right wingers.  As if we intentionally shitted up the BF politcal boards when we were the ONLY ones trying to have real discussions and eventually got sick of it and just slapped back.

The irony in one of the worst attackers who always resorted to anger and personal insults actually complaining about the condition of politcs.

What they want is a space where they have the control and they can talk to people however they want and no one can say anything to them ever.  

I tried so hard to be civil. All the lefties ever did was use insults and as far as Murd and Oak they would start bringing up off board stuff to attack me.

Maybe YOU can tell me what our real life relationship from over a decade ago has to do with BLM?  You cannot have civil discourse with these people. They are not even close to civil. They are seriously just so full of hatred they are beyond all reason.

I didnt bother interacting with Oak or Murd for like a year because it is a complete waste of time and I'm probably going back to that. There is nothing fruitful about it. I'm never going to ever be interested in "making up" with people like that. I've allowed myself to engage enough.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.