Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 05, 2024, 11:01:51 AMthat idiot fucktard cannot debate. All he can do is spend his golden years sitting in his wheelchair looking for stupid memes that are both corny and irrelevant
Yes, I found out the memes are not disruptive trolling. He relies on them because he knows zilch about issues.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 05, 2024, 11:04:54 AMYes, I found out the memes are not disruptive trolling. He relies on them because he knows zilch about issues.

they are disruptive when he posts the same stupid ones about trump in literally every thread you can think of

Sloan

AIDSmin is proud of the fact that the rest of the jerkoffs in his family hate America just as much as he does and would rather declare themselves as Canadians when traveling through France.

Biggie Smiles

yeah, toss one of those twinkle toed perverts into French jail cell and watch how fast they'll be shrieking and hollering about being an American to anyone that will listen.

Wasn't that spoiled brat nobody women's league basketball player of the same mindset before her little vacation in a Russian gulag?   
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

America used to be looked up to but they have struggled for the last 20-30 years because of the constant involvement in other peoples wars. War costs money that money should have gone to better causes..

It's better to have few people well off than billions of broke people.

I also believe people should work at making their own homelands better and that should be encouraged.

We will never fully succeed  because men love war...it's more fun to them than getting up early to plough in a crop on a farm.. that's no fun... running around raping and pillaging is more fun to men and it's always been that way.

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 05, 2024, 12:04:03 PMAmerica used to be looked up to but they have struggled for the last 20-30 years because of the constant involvement in other peoples wars. War costs money that money should have gone to better causes..

It's better to have few people well off than billions of broke people.

I also believe people should work at making their own homelands better and that should be encouraged.

We will never fully succeed  because men love war...it's more fun to them than getting up early to plough in a crop on a farm.. that's no fun... running around raping and pillaging is more fun to men and it's always been that way.

LOL! But all you women are running all kinds of shit now and its failing EPICALLY!!!

How many corporations are ran by women now? They're all fucked up for it too! The only thing women ever do is push faggit love, DEI, hiring quotas, celebrating every fucking divisive brown, black, asian, islander, gay, women, etc "day, week, month, year" bullshit they can come up with!

Your gender has NOT delivered on its promise to make the world utopia where it rules the roost! I remember as a child, all the hens in my fam cackling on about "if men got breast cancer, it would be cured in a week!" Well lady, the vast majority of the research money goes to breast cancer while testicular cancer is rarely talked about and plenty of guys I know have died from it. Same with prostate cancer! I know several men that died from that too! So much for "If men got cancer" bullshit!

This world has continued to get more and more fagified ever since your gender was empowered. I shit you not, I wouldnt let a woman vote if I ran things even if all of you tossed yourselves off a fuking cliff! Partly because of womens suffrage, we cant even execute the most vile criminals in a timely manner these days! REPEAL THE 19th IN AMERICA!!!!

We also need to go back to men working and women at home raising kids. Judeo Christianity should be part of public school too, including teaching Leviticus 20:13!!!

caskur

Women aren't the answer either unless...

Men are better than women because women cannot all agree. I WILL explain, I saw a Sally Jessee Raphael show YEARS ago and not 1 woman in the audience agreed with another woman and I was shocked down to my cotton socks. I thought, "they are not mature enough to back each other. How could they run a country?"

BUT the 3 times the UK THRIVED WERE UNDER 3 QUEENS.. and I mean really thrived...

QUEEN ELIZABETH 1... THEN QUEEN VICTORIA.... THEN QUEEN Elizbeth the 2nd.

Undeniable safe, rich, thriving.

Women can run business just fine but they need to say out of politics although they can certainly support their spouses when the need arises...

some nasty bitch threw a tumbler of milkshake over Nigel Farage in the UK and she should go to jail for assault.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Being sexually harassed by women is not quite the same thing as men harassing women.

I can slap some sense into her.

But when that woman is your boss, its a problem.

Women dont like being rejected... Their attractiveness is everything to them.

You are gonna get fired or just abused.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on June 05, 2024, 03:13:42 PMBeing sexually harassed by women is not quite the same thing as men harassing women.

I can slap some sense into her.

But when that woman is your boss, its a problem.

Women dont like being rejected... Their attractiveness is everything to them.

You are gonna get fired or just abused.

My boss' boss is a woman and that dumb cunt has a HUUUUUUGELY inflamed clitorus hard on over "the good old boys" system. Meanwhile, she's another dipshit lawn darting the company. I get so fucking sick of hearing women cry about men, I wanna shit on their chest.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Admin still sucks cock though

Lokmar

Brent

Quote from: Dove on June 04, 2024, 06:20:55 PMI wasn't trying to reason with them.

Admin praised Biden for the insulin cap and I HAD to say something because back when Trump did that I was posting about it and they did not care at all.

So I pointed it out. It's amazing the gymnastics done to avoid giving Trump credit for anything.

Letting them demonstrate how unreasonable they are is always fun for me when it's an issue i was passionately pointing out in the past.

It was satisfying.
Insulin? What insulin?

Brent

Never mind, I found it. Another Biden lie. Taking credit for $35 insulin when it was  Trump who first instituted the $35 price cap in 2020.

A press release from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in May 2020 announcing the Trump policy. The press released explained the Trump policy would "provide Medicare beneficiaries access to a broad set of insulins at a maximum $35 copay for a month's supply."

Tracey Brown, the then-CEO of the American Diabetes Association attended a Rose Garden event announcing Trump's policy. Brown thanked Trump for helping Americans who need insulin.

The Washington Post reported at the time:

The administration has brokered an agreement between insulin manufacturers and some Medicare prescription drug plans that would lower costs for some seniors beginning in 2021 by capping co-pays at $35 for a monthly supply — a figure that administration officials said would lead to roughly a two-thirds drop in out-of-pocket costs and would encourage seniors to continue taking insulin.

A report from the Rand Corporation, a left-leaning think tank, that praised Trump's program.
https://x.com/TVNewsNow/status/1798137403019768042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1798137403019768042%7Ctwgr%5Ef0e38faf2c3d9c6bcdcd681f4606fb59bf231ae1%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fjohn-roberts-biden-campaign-insulin
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on June 05, 2024, 05:41:12 PMNever mind, I found it. Another Biden lie. Taking credit for $35 insulin when it was  Trump who first instituted the $35 price cap in 2020.

A press release from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in May 2020 announcing the Trump policy. The press released explained the Trump policy would "provide Medicare beneficiaries access to a broad set of insulins at a maximum $35 copay for a month's supply."

Tracey Brown, the then-CEO of the American Diabetes Association attended a Rose Garden event announcing Trump's policy. Brown thanked Trump for helping Americans who need insulin.

The Washington Post reported at the time:

The administration has brokered an agreement between insulin manufacturers and some Medicare prescription drug plans that would lower costs for some seniors beginning in 2021 by capping co-pays at $35 for a monthly supply — a figure that administration officials said would lead to roughly a two-thirds drop in out-of-pocket costs and would encourage seniors to continue taking insulin.

A report from the Rand Corporation, a left-leaning think tank, that praised Trump's program.
https://x.com/TVNewsNow/status/1798137403019768042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1798137403019768042%7Ctwgr%5Ef0e38faf2c3d9c6bcdcd681f4606fb59bf231ae1%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fjohn-roberts-biden-campaign-insulin

that pig of a woman is as stupid and uninformed as she is fat and miserable. She's exactly the type of useful idiot with misplaced arrogance the democrat party is looking for to parrot their blatant lies.

take for instance this current show trial of Hunter Biden. I'd put money on the fact that she is out there declaring to the world how wholesome and just the biden administration is via the fact they simple cannot be weaponizing their own DOJ against their political opponents... just look at them.. they are going after the president's son..

um, you fat drooling retard, in case you hadn't noticed this is a federal case and Win or lose, come this November Biden will 100% be pardoning his own son.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

It seems the three most womanly members of Snowflake Factory are in agreement that Garraty should be the whiny bastard of the month. I'm guessing Garraty should have followed Gomer Smiles advice and told AIDsmin he was pretty. It might have ended in a tie between him and the raging rhino.
Funny Funny x 1 View List