Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 07, 2024, 03:47:00 PMSeamoron just made it clear to all the other mutants at BF that personal hygiene hasn't been an important part of his daily routine since 2017.

Well.

Let us be thankful for small miracles then

in that his victims are more often than not, unconscious by the time he rapes them.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 07, 2024, 09:45:56 AMBeing in sales, we all stated our AOP should be lowered 15% to 25% this year but instead, we had it RAISED. The result is that none of us will earn a bonus this year while the investors are misled to believe they will get dividends. Now that we have nearly wrapped up Q2, we are in the toilet, down about 20% as we all told management we would be. Its criminal what they are doing.

Two things you should look at... find the gambler in the upper management section who might be skimming profits...

And this may or may not be true but sometimes businesses go bankrupt to avoid paying tax bills. See if your company owns other businesses that are secret.

They close down one business and then they use their new secret business and just start up again under that.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 07, 2024, 05:37:43 PMTwo things you should look at... find the gambler in the upper management section who might be skimming profits...

And this may or may not be true but sometimes businesses go bankrupt to avoid paying tax bills. See if your company owns other businesses that are secret.

They close down one business and then they use their new secret business and just start up again under that.

This is a big company. The people involved would be like GM's entire board.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Is that sleepy joe or sleepy seamajor?

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on June 07, 2024, 01:09:04 PMAIDSmin is having a serious meltdown right now because Garraty posted a video by Scott Ridder showcasing the hypocrisy in the Ukraine conflict. He is shitting out every last used condom and semen enclave buried deep in his asshole onto the thread in an effort to bury Garraty's post
That must be the content BF posters were promised.

Biggie Smiles

I remember when I used to post at BF that cock sucking faggot would be there all day and night like fucking lawn fungus throwing these Pissterical fits of impotent rage whenever someone would mention an obvious truth about Biden or some other democrat loser.

It's as if sirens went off in his government subsided trashcan anytime a serious matter outside of Orange man Bad was about to be discussed --  requiring him to immediately flood the thread with his usual dog shit like his lifetime free pass to the gloryhole depended on it.
Winner Winner x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 07:27:07 PMI remember when I used to post at BF that cock sucking faggot would be there all day and night like fucking lawn fungus throwing these Pissterical fits of impotent rage whenever someone would mention an obvious truth about Biden or some other democrat loser.

It's as if sirens went off in his government subsided trashcan anytime a serious matter outside of Orange man Bad was about to be discussed --  requiring him to immediately flood the thread with his usual dog shit like his lifetime free pass to the gloryhole depended on it.
I used to look on there when the piece of shit owner let guests look in. Apegirl was always there.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

If you ever wondered why dipshits like Admong and Fat Lily are always so angry?

Just remember they are tasked with defending this

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 10:31:31 PMIf you ever wondered why dipshits like Admong and Fat Lily are always so angry?

Just remember they are tasked with defending this

I think he shit himself. Progs say he didn't.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 07, 2024, 10:34:57 PMI think he shit himself. Progs say he didn't.
he definitely shit himself

either that or he was seeing a chair that wasn't there

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 10:36:22 PMhe definitely shit himself

either that or he was seeing a chair that wasn't there
That is a possibility with Jim Crow Joe.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 07, 2024, 10:47:38 PMThat is a possibility with Jim Crow Joe.

lol --- did you see how his wife strong walked him outta there like he was some special needs kid with downs ?

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 10:52:20 PMlol --- did you see how his wife strong walked him outta there like he was some special needs kid with downs ?
This is the guy calling the shots. I don't frickin think so.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 07, 2024, 10:53:30 PMThis is the guy calling the shots. I don't frickin think so.
Only thing he's calling for is the nurse to help him get to the bathroom before he shits the bed

Fugetaboutit

they ditching this guy and running a Gavin Newscum and Jeffries ticket

watch

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 10:55:19 PMOnly thing he's calling for is the nurse to help him get to the bathroom before he shits the bed

Fugetaboutit

they ditching this guy and running a Gavin Newscum and Jeffries ticket

watch
It's already June. You don't think that ship has sailed?