Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

As Donald Trump's birthday fast approaches would one of you gentle souls make it a point to wish him well at BF?

I want to see how much feces graffiti Admong leaves on the wall behind him when you do.

I'm estimating a full  three days of total and unmitigated hysteria.

Conservative estimate of course
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 11:38:48 AMAs Donald Trump's birthday fast approaches would one of you gentle souls make it a point to wish him well at BF?

I want to see how much feces graffiti Admong leaves on the wall behind him when you do.

avatar_Garraty_47 -- care to oblige? Coming from you in particular I think it will be a most entertaining sequence of events shortly after as Admong begins to spontaneously combust in real time like those people from the Scanners.

Trump's birthday is June 14th.

Yes, he is a Gemini -- which explains a bit of the problem. 

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 11:32:17 AMyes, you are 100% correct. Haven't they started already by softening the term used to describe such deviant behavior? MAPS (Minor Attracted Persons) I believe? Sounds so much more socially acceptable. NO?
\
It's not all that bad you see? they simply have a sexual affinity towards human beings who haven't reached puberty yet. So would you please stop with all this caveman MAGA hate stuff already?

Speaking of MAPS, to your earlier point, I do believe seamonkey, with his signature repertoire of usual grunts, groans and clicking noises is indeed at the bottom of their sodomy pole. I think, to make him feel included, they placed him in charge of the ministry of repetition or something.

seamonkey is a less respected version of lil' jon.... he doesn't have the chops to make it as a solo artist but they allow him to collab as long as he sticks to a random YE-EAHHH or OOO-KAY....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on June 08, 2024, 11:45:15 AMseamonkey is a less respected version of lil' jon.... he doesn't have the chops to make it as a solo artist but they allow him to collab as long as he sticks to a random YE-EAHHH or OOO-KAY....  :crampe:

Are you trying to imply, good sir, that seamonkey's vast catalogue of key and witty responses is not well respected as intellectually towering among his own peers?

Surely you jest or are simply misinformed my friend.   

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 11:38:48 AMAs Donald Trump's birthday fast approaches would one of you gentle souls make it a point to wish him well at BF?

That would be good for a laugh.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 11:43:40 AMavatar_Garraty_47 -- care to oblige? Coming from you in particular I think it will be a most entertaining sequence of events shortly after as Admong begins to spontaneously combust in real time like those people from the Scanners.

Trump's birthday is June 14th.

Yes, he is a Gemini -- which explains a bit of the problem.

Oh I don't doubt it would catch a lot of attention especially since it would be (understatement) somewhat (/understatement) out of character for me.

If, say, Rancid were to make the poast and I replied to it the effect would probably be similar if not almost identical; just minus the "trolling" and "hypocrite" accusations. Not that I would mind such but they'd kinda be right about it and that's not a cookie I'm interested in baking for them.

They need to find their own cookies where/if they can.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 11:48:22 AMAre you trying to imply, good sir, that seamonkey's vast catalogue of key and witty responses is not well respected as intellectually towering among his own peers?

Surely you jest or are simply misinformed my friend. 

seamonkey isn't really an asset to their cause.... but because they need the numbers, they keep him on the guest list.... he lacks the tact and subtlety that they need.... its kind of like them trying to make a poor but enthusiastic appeal for "gender affirming health care" while hes drooling in the background whispering "when do we get to fuck the kids"....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 08, 2024, 11:55:04 AMOh I don't doubt it would catch a lot of attention especially since it would be (understatement) somewhat (/understatement) out of character for me.

If, say, Rancid were to make the poast and I replied to it the effect would probably be similar if not almost identical; just minus the "trolling" and "hypocrite" accusations. Not that I would mind such but they'd kinda be right about it and that's not a cookie I'm interested in baking for them.

They need to find their own cookies where/if they can.
avatar_Erica Mena seems to really make the semen an admong's asshole boil whenever she posts

how about it hon? Wanna hit the hive with a spike bat and watch the yellowasshats go absolutely bat shit?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on June 08, 2024, 11:56:46 AMseamonkey isn't really an asset to their cause.... but because they need the numbers, they keep him on the guest list.... he lacks the tact and subtlety that they need.... its kind of like them trying to make a poor but enthusiastic appeal for "gender affirming health care" while hes drooling in the background whispering "when do we get to fuck the kids"....  :crampe:

you have to give them some credit for realizing he's only bringing their aggregate IQ down by a vast amount.

It's like, yes they are irretrievably stupid and all, but somehow, somewhere an instinct of self preservation kicks in alerting them to the need to distance him as much as possible.

Evan that Raging Rhino Lily started a thread about how stupid he is from what I am told.

Sloan

For any of you who put your money on AIDSmin folding up like a lawn chair in the face of the haggard hippo's commentary were dead on target. the jerky jellyfish has confined himself to a thread where his stoogemaster requires some serious mouth to cock resuscitation.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 12:04:46 PMyou have to give them some credit for realizing he's only bringing their aggregate IQ down by a vast amount.

It's like, yes they are irretrievably stupid and all, but somehow, somewhere an instinct of self preservation kicks in alerting them to the need to distance him as much as possible.

Evan that Raging Rhino Lily started a thread about how stupid he is from what I am told.
Oak was merely stating the obvious. Seamonkey will post on any forum that will allow him to. But, he contributes nothing more than bumping post counts.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 08, 2024, 12:09:13 PMOak was merely stating the obvious. Seamonkey will post on any forum that will allow him to. But, he contributes nothing more than bumping post counts.

Actually he's the forum version of a highway with potholes. Admong too.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 08, 2024, 12:06:58 PMFor any of you who put your money on AIDSmin folding up like a lawn chair in the face of the haggard hippo's commentary were dead on target. the jerky jellyfish has confined himself to a thread where his stoogemaster requires some serious mouth to cock resuscitation.
lol -- he sprinkled pixie dust all over himself, hopped on his scooter and got the fuck outta Pig's line of sight you say?

lolz -- what a failure

Sloan

When it comes to child grooming AIDmin is one helluva committed compatriot. Even in the face of overwhelming pounds per square inch he is trying to mount a meager defense on behalf of his fellow groomers. Will fat lily bulldoze this valiant effort with her snout or cut the kiddie diddler a pass  this time around?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Admong is a fucking groomer defending groomers on Groomer gloating month.

That idiot envisions a world where puberty blockers are handed out to children like Halloween candy