Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459621 time=1655216087 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459620 time=1655216029 user_id=3254

I've never heard anyone say that, but I have an idea what you mean.

I had a few friends from my former lifestyle who went to prison and ended up that way

I'm sorry Biggie.

Biggie Smiles

ROTFLMAO

sewage mongo is trying to run damage control by engaging in a debate in the political sub with Oerdin!!!! Lmao

sewage -- of all fucking people

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=459623 time=1655216132 user_id=3305
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459617 time=1655215807 user_id=3254

Did she resign or was she removed?

Remooooved...bastardfactory was tired of the endless drama.

In all fairness, the Politics sub was like a primary school playground before Oak became it's mod.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459617 time=1655215807 user_id=3254

Did she resign or was she removed?

Finally -- the guy wizened up

we all seen Poark's playbook unfold before, but he hadn't so I cant really hold too much against the guy

but thankfully pig vomit is gone

ding dong the whale is dead...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459626 time=1655216356 user_id=3254

In all fairness, the Politics sub was like a primary school playground before Oak became it's mod.

True -- but all that was required was to shitcan that driveling space monkey Admin and strapping on Holidoofus' helmet a little tighter and it would have been set.

people just mostly ignore the seamong because he's just too stupid to even bother replying to more than once or twice a week

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459628 time=1655216519 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459626 time=1655216356 user_id=3254

True -- but all that was required was to shitcan that driveling space monkey Admin and strapping on Holidoofus' helmet a little tighter and it would have been set.

people just mostly ignore the seamong because he's just too stupid to even bother replying to more than once or twice a week

Biggie, my point is you can't blame Oak for the unreadable mess their politics sub is.....she inherited it..

realgrimm, who is either an admin or a mod at BF said neither he nor the owner wanted to mod that sub.....Oak volunteered for a no win situation..

I couldn't have saved that sub either......I don't think anyone could without accusations of favouritism.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459629 time=1655216907 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459628 time=1655216519 user_id=3214

Biggie, my point is you can't blame Oak for the unreadable mess their politics sub is.....she inherited it..

realgrimm, who is either an admin or a mod at BF said neither he nor the owner wanted to mod that sub.....Oak volunteered for a no win situation..

I couldn't have saved that sub either......I don't think anyone could without accusations of favouritism.

Her situation was unwinnable because her drooling space monkey that rides in the side car was allowed to continue running amuck and it was obvious as all hell to anyone watching

I was already banished by that point and he was STILL spamming the politics sub with his useless spamtarded drivel.

Her first order of business should have been to strap that monkey to his chair with a tampon in his mouth.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459620 time=1655216029 user_id=3254

I've never heard anyone say that, but I have an idea what you mean.

I had a few friends from my former lifestyle who went to prison and ended up that way

Imma have to ask my husband what that means lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

If I was the mod of that sub I would've banished Seamajor after the second time he posted the words stubby or fat..

And I would've been accused of bias and had threads about what an awful mod I am..

I don't think anybody can salvage the politics sub at BF.....that's just my opinion of course.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459632 time=1655217270 user_id=2845

Imma have to ask my husband what that means lol

I thought it was just me Erica.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459633 time=1655217381 user_id=3254
If I was the mod of that sub I would've banished Seamajor after the second he posted the words stubby or fat..

And I would've been accused of bias and had threads about what an awful mod I am..

I don't think anybody can salvage the politics sub at BF.....that's just my opinion of course.

It all boils down to this

you cannot have a moderator who tells people "just ignore the TDS meme flooding if memes makes you snowflakes cry" while at the same time acts like the sky is falling when someone on the opposite side decides to play them at their own game with the "admin sucks cock" repetitive troll

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459635 time=1655217632 user_id=3214
If I was the mod of that sub I would've banished Seamajor after the second he posted the words stubby or fat..

you cannot have a moderator who tells people "just ignore the TDS meme flooding if memes makes you snowflakes cry" while at the same time acts like the sky is falling when someone on the opposite side decides to play them at their own game with the "admin sucks cock" repetitive troll

I do understand the point you were making by repeating that..

There are at least two parrots on that forum and particularly in that sub.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459636 time=1655217804 user_id=3254

I do understand the point you were making by repeating that..

There are at least two parrots on that forum and particularly in that sub.

The libs didn't but that's because they are God awfully stupid and criminally unaware of self

Erica Mena

I swear, sometimes I'm so slow
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459638 time=1655218094 user_id=2845

I swear, sometimes I'm so slow

:roll:

you really didn't understand the whole point of the "admin sucks cock" troll?

I mean, other than the fact that it is true obviously