Replies: 7890
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:06:21 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Fat Oak says fuck Joe Biden and AIDSmin the Navy Seal proves he's too much of a chicken shit coward to challenge her. After basically going hysterical ham on avatar_Garraty_47 for the same exact thing.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

That spineless pussy would never stand his ground against that fat squealing pig. She need only sneeze in his general direction and that noodle neck straw man would fall to pieces like a Jenga tower

Navy Seal - hhahahahahahahahaahaha that fecal fairy is a Navy Seal like I'm the fucking Epic of Gilgamesh.

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 12, 2024, 08:25:42 PMFat Oak says fuck Joe Biden and AIDSmin the Navy Seal proves he's too much of a chicken shit coward to challenge her. After basically going hysterical ham on avatar_Garraty_47 for the same exact thing.
Ya, Apegirl sounds like Navy SEAL material. :crampe:

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 10:08:52 PMThat spineless pussy would never stand his ground against that fat squealing pig. She need only sneeze in his general direction and that noodle neck straw man would fall to pieces like a Jenga tower

Navy Seal - hhahahahahahahahaahaha that fecal fairy is a Navy Seal like I'm the fucking Epic of Gilgamesh.

Admin vs Fat Oak

Cock Bobbing Navy Seal vs Navel Gazing Walrus

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Navy seal.  Lmao

That sissy olive oyl looking faggot doesn't even have enough backbone to qualify as a baby seal let alone navy seal

Unless seal was actually an acronym for Sodomy enthusiast Anal Loyalist

No Navy seal I know of wants to groom children with as much vigor as that freakshow does
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 13, 2024, 12:21:59 AMNavy seal.  Lmao

That sissy olive oyl looking faggot doesn't even have enough backbone to qualify as a baby seal let alone navy seal

Well, he doesn't mind a clubbing...

(San Fran or Saginaw)
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on June 12, 2024, 08:25:42 PMFat Oak says fuck Joe Biden and AIDSmin the Navy Seal proves he's too much of a chicken shit coward to challenge her. After basically going hysterical ham on avatar_Garraty_47 for the same exact thing.
Oak has finally had enough of Biden? Who does she want replacing him? Don't tell me Newsom?

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 10, 2024, 10:14:07 AMSo I just had a chance to witness for myself the unhinged hysterical fit Admong is throwing because Cockeyed Muppet posted a video of DOCTORS saying that transition surgeries on children is a bad idea

wow that fucker is really really dedicated to some serious child grooming isn't he?

sick bastard
Rumor has it he wore out a keyboard googling for conservatives who have molested kids.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

Quote from: Dove on June 09, 2024, 07:34:25 PMYeah I'm not sure what his point is.
That cisgender people molest kids too. That he is not being a hypocrite by saying it is wrong.

He openly advocates for the grooming of kids like the honest upstanding citizen he is.

Biggie Smiles

That faggot goes on a full bender anytime anyone has any critique whatsoever about some pervert tranny trying to groom children

Post a news story about a tranny raping a girl in a woman's bathroom  and watch him flood the fuck outta the thread with every story he could find about how some conservative, somewhere, did something. As if any one of us were okay with EITHER scenario

what a fuck tard
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Mom.... Biden is blue screening again

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 14, 2024, 11:29:30 AMThat faggot goes on a full bender anytime anyone has any critique whatsoever about some pervert tranny trying to groom children

Post a news story about a tranny raping a girl in a woman's bathroom  and watch him flood the fuck outta the thread with every story he could find about how some conservative, somewhere, did something. As if any one of us were okay with EITHER scenario

what a fuck tard
He should try that defense in court if the authorities ever catch up with his kiddie grooming ass.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Good thing the adults are in the room!

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 14, 2024, 08:12:38 PMGood thing the adults are in the room!

I have to drink a lot of thimbles of swish to talk like that.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 11, 2024, 09:03:36 AMSeriously.  He's totally committed to the child grooming cause.  He becomes so hysterical whenever it is frowned upon by anyone
And your tax dollars are supporting that sick useless social parasite.