Replies: 8360
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:04:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 19, 2024, 10:42:32 AMThe dead bodies piling up like gassed jews was a bit of overblown propaganda. Trump sent shit tons of ventilators that never got used, a hospital ship that never got used, as well as other support that wasnt needed.....AND THEY STILL BAD ORANGE MAN'd HIM!!!!

Were there a lot of people that died? Yes. Was it the end of the world? no. BTW, we now know that they housed infected with the elderly instead of isolating them which directly caused more old people to die. My son in law had weeks where he worked overtime due to COVID but it wasnt as bad as the news reported. The goal was to bully people into getting jabbed and making the jabbed bully others into getting jabbed. FUK THAT JAB!!!

You got jabbed. You said so at Bastard Factory... I got jabbed 4 months AFTER THEY OPENED the border and let in the infected... and 2 months before I came done with it.

We were always told that if we got the shots we would suffer less... my niece and cousins ended up going to hospital and even our Premiere Sir Mark McGowan at the time son, ended up in hospital.

One young cousin's experience was practically nothing... a blimp on the radar... everyone in her family were floored flat.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 10:45:02 AML

What do you disagree about Lokmar?

"they showed us mass graves for the dead in New York like we used to see the Nazis burying Jews in movies"

It was no where near that bad. Sure, more died than they could process normally but it was way overblown on the news.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 10:58:28 AMYou got jabbed. You said so at Bastard Factory... I got jabbed 4 months AFTER THEY OPENED the border and let in the infected... and 2 months before I came done with it.

We were always told that if we got the shots we would suffer less... my niece and cousins ended up going to hospital and even our Premiere Sir Mark McGowan at the time son, ended up in hospital.

One young cousin's experience was practically nothing... a blimp on the radar... everyone in her family were floored flat.

WRONG!!!!!!

I said my WIFE got jabbed. I also said I was considering it if my job told me I'd be fired. I never did. Both my wife and I have gotten COVID several times.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 19, 2024, 11:05:50 AM"they showed us mass graves for the dead in New York like we used to see the Nazis burying Jews in movies"

It was no where near that bad. Sure, more died than they could process normally but it was way overblown on the news.

BBC shows the burials

vvvv

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52241221

700 old people died in a nursing home in Melbourne, Victoria before vaccines and antiviral drugs .... once it gets in a place it's hard to remove.

Then every Tom, Dick and Harry want to sue for shit...

- Andy Warhol

Sloan

It appears that Realgrimm has folded up in the face of the Hate Hog despite her laughing at terrible circumstances his own parents find themselves in. Truly sad.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 11:16:21 AMBBC shows the burials

vvvv

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52241221

700 old people died in a nursing home in Melbourne, Victoria before vaccines and antiviral drugs .... once it gets in a place it's hard to remove.

Then every Tom, Dick and Harry want to sue for shit...

If they were burying 25 a day for an entire year, thats only 6500 people. If they did it 7 days a week, its 9100.

From the article you posted:
Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the White House's coronavirus task force, told NBC News' Today show the final number of Americans who would die from Covid-19 in the outbreak "looks more like 60,000".
In late March, Dr Fauci estimated "between 100,000 and 200,000" could die.

The numbers of projected dead were overblown.

caskur

Quote from: Sloan on June 19, 2024, 11:25:00 AMIt appears that Realgrimm has folded up in the face of the Hate Hog despite her laughing at terrible circumstances his own parents find themselves in. Truly sad.

What is wrong with his parents?
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar on June 19, 2024, 11:26:45 AMIf they were burying 25 a day for an entire year, thats only 6500 people. If they did it 7 days a week, its 9100.

From the article you posted:
Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the White House's coronavirus task force, told NBC News' Today show the final number of Americans who would die from Covid-19 in the outbreak "looks more like 60,000".
In late March, Dr Fauci estimated "between 100,000 and 200,000" could die.

The numbers of projected dead were overblown.
Renee mentioned something that encouraged American hospitals to name the cause of death complictations from COVID..

There was federal money that went along with each COVID death....it created an incentive to claim the cause of death of someone who had a heart attack as COVID just because they tested positive for the virus.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

L

Well before the vaccine it started the covid death rate at 14% then it dropped to 10% then it dropped and stuck around 4% for ages and now with the vaccine and anti-virals, it's under 1% in Australia.

- Andy Warhol

Sloan

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 11:29:49 AMWhat is wrong with his parents?
He posted that he believes they are both experiencing severe complications due to the Vax and because he is anti-vax Fat Lily and AIDSmin think this is something funny and worthy of mockery.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 10:48:11 AMCheck the date on this video avatar_caskur to determine the authenticity.

I'm telling YOU I saw this video DURING the Plandemic and the timing 100% coincides with the theatrics being propagandized on your television by people who had a vested interest in getting you to believe exactly what they wanted you to believe

I am also telling you that I personally verified this by driving over to this location which was only a mere 35 minutes from me at the time and witnessed for myself exactly what this guy filmed.

So tell me how one can be so deliberately obtuse so as to deny all of this factual evidence where you have a witness to said events telling you he saw with his own two eyes exactly that which you are seeing in the video posted below.

We had a similar situation in my province.......our emergency rooms were being overrun by the panic the public authorities created.
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

Quote from: Sloan on June 19, 2024, 11:38:55 AMHe posted that he believes they are both experiencing severe complications due to the Vax and because he is anti-vax Fat Lily and AIDSmin think this is something funny and worthy of mockery.

Well both those two reprobates will come down with something at sometime and no one will give a shit because they are both obnoxious tumbleweeds.

- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on June 19, 2024, 11:40:30 AMWe had a similar situation in my province.......our emergency rooms were being overrun by the panic the public authorities created.
This is what led to me posting the ER wait times at the hospital nearest me in Florida.

keep in mind, the lefty dupes were telling everyone that because the Evil Dr. Doom DeSantis was unwilling to bow to the narrative Florida was becoming a hotbed of death and disease. People were dying in droves to hear them screech about it

But how can you have a situation where the entire state healthcare system is collapsing under the weight of a 5000% spike in hospital visits while at the same time only experience a wait time of 2 minutes to be triaged in the local emergency room?

That fumbling fecal fairy Admong never quite had a cogent response to such a conundrum and religiously went on a TDS spamming spree whenever he was confronted with such uncomfortable facts.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 11:48:34 AMThis is what led to me posting the ER wait times at the hospital nearest me in Florida.

keep in mind, the lefty dupes were telling everyone that because the Evil Dr. Doom DeSantis was unwilling to bow to the narrative Florida was becoming a hotbed of death and disease. People were dying in droves to hear them screech about it

But how can you have a situation where the entire state healthcare system is collapsing under the weight of a 5000% spike in hospital visits while at the same time only experience a wait time of 2 minutes to be triaged in the local emergency room?

That fumbling fecal fairy Admong never quite had a cogent response to such a conundrum and religiously went on a TDS spamming spree whenever he was confronted with such uncomfortable facts.
Anywhere in Canada hospital wait times are atroicious all the time. It got even worse during the COVID panic when herds of people ran to the nearest emergency room because they sneezed.