Replies: 8360
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:04:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 19, 2024, 07:52:55 PMSorry about your friend, Cathy
I touched the wrong reaction.
gay, conservative and proud

Sloan

Seamajor and AIDSmin think there is no chance of Trump being treated unfairly as he debates the vegetable on CNN with moderators who have openly declared they despise him. This will as fair and on the up and up as the 2020 elections according to them.

Garraty_47

Wasn't CNN hosting the town hall where their employee/affiliate Donna Brazile got busted slipping a preview of the questions under the table to Hillary Clinton?

How are they even allowed to keep doing town halls or debates after that?

No trust. Not even a little bit. None at all.

caskur

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 19, 2024, 07:52:55 PMSorry about your friend, Cathy

Yeah... our Italian friend Charlie...

Two close deaths this week... it's horrible.

Thanks flea
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 19, 2024, 07:26:29 PMOkay so the way to "educate" yourself about a product or service is to only watch commercials from the people who make and/or sell the product or service?

If you say so... but I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that.

I have given you a couple of snippets from a co-developer of the vaccine Prof. SARAH GILBERT who explains how she did it and how long she had been working on it... roughly 10-12 minutes of youtube video  but there are youtubes of her 1.5 hours long if you want more indepth....

At this point people on this site look very foolish when they come out making ignorant comments that are easily refuted.

If you want to stay stuck... stay stuck. I prefer to listen to the actual inventors of the product..  an actual scientist who develops vaccines and has done so for well over 2 decades.... ya know, not some dumbo on a message board carrying on like a banshee.

I wouldnt bother with a vaccine for these flu type virus when antivirals work better but they are very expensive.

My antivirals for covid cost my government over $1,000 for 5 days worth of pills. They only cost me $7.60.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 03:21:56 PMShe said a lot more of what you said. We did a lot more than we usually would in a shorter timeframe.

Thus proving MY point. Not yours.

Nope she does not prove your point. You took her comment out of context..

I suggest you watch her again... and especially the second video I put up... and then if you don't get what she says watch it again and again and again until you do. Take your blinkers off.

A base vaccine is already made and safely treated other covid virus so when a morphed covid virus appears they adjust the base product to suit the new virus. That is how they can get a new Vax up and ready to go quickly.

The base is already well and truly tested and safe.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 19, 2024, 11:55:18 PM:crazy:

Wow... what excellent debating skills you don't have pedestrian..
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 11:52:08 PMI have given you a couple of snippets from a co-developer of the vaccine Prof. SARAH GILBERT who explains how she did it and how long she had been working on it... roughly 10-12 minutes of youtube video  but there are youtubes of her 1.5 hours long if you want more indepth....

At this point people on this site look very foolish when they come out making ignorant comments that are easily refuted.

If you want to stay stuck... stay stuck. I prefer to listen to the actual inventors of the product..  an actual scientist who develops vaccines and has done so for well over 2 decades.... ya know, not some dumbo on a message board carrying on like a banshee.

I wouldnt bother with a vaccine for these flu type virus when antivirals work better but they are very expensive.

My antivirals for covid cost my government over $1,000 for 5 days worth of pills. They only cost me $7.60.

Professor Gilbert. As in Thee Professor Gilbert?

Well why didn't you simply say so before?

Sure none of us ever heard of this quack and might assume that some hack leeching on the payroll of the manufacturer for her own sustenance might have a vested interest in parroting whatever it is she's told to parrot. But that shouldn't stop us from viewing her misgivings against the myriad of contradictions laid before us already with an open mind, should it?

Of course it shouldn't. She's on TV. And she has some fancy acronyms behind her name. So believe not your own lying eyes and gobble up the narrative as it is fed to you.

Are you seriously this gullible?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 20, 2024, 12:08:47 AMThe base is already well and truly tested and safe.

Of course it is. And a drooling vegetable who could very well change the "blue screen" moniker to the "Biden screen" instead as he crashes so regularly actually did receive 81 million votes in 2020. 

Okay -- so I've got this bridge, charming history -- breathtaking view of a famous bay. Can be yours for a very reasonable price. Shall I draw up the paperwork?

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 20, 2024, 12:10:03 AMWow... what excellent debating skills you don't have pedestrian..

There's nothing to debate. The covid jabs aren't vaccines and they're poison.

Anybody who gets them is a moron.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Prof Sarah Gilbert was already working on MERS Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome which was another covid virus... with success.

The vaccine didn't just happen like you people rabbit on about.

The other long video that I haven't watched goes for an 1.5 hours.. I don't need to watch it just yet. I am laying on my new bed and it is HUGE...

the long version. As I have said I haven't watched it but I might after I wake up...

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 20, 2024, 12:21:06 AMThere's nothing to debate. The covid jabs aren't vaccines and they're poison.

Anybody who gets them is a moron.

Don't preach to me about safety while you drink like a fish and smoke like a bush fire.

Your credibility is already shot.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Our dead friend is all over the news on every news break...

Good night...
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 20, 2024, 12:42:27 AMDon't preach to me about safety while you drink like a fish and smoke like a bush fire.

Your credibility is already shot.

Ok,Karen.
Blahhhhhh...