Replies: 8300
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:48:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Lokmar and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

China played the West for fools. Lockdowns were China's plan for the West.

China gave the illusion they prevented widespread death and the West ate it up and asked for more. Beijing knew vaxx mandates would come next in the West and they were right.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 21, 2024, 10:29:28 PMA Pfizer exec admitted in testimony to the European parliament that they didn't test for transmission of the virus even though the public was told repeatedly by politicians and the media that getting vaccinated meant you couldn't get or pass on covid.

That NEVER happened in Australia. We were always told the vaccine was to save you from getting it badly and or dying but still that was for healthy people only. PEOPLE with underlying conditions weren't guaranteed anything... and I told everyone that in the our first covid thread here.

QuoteAn mRNA "vaccine" had never been pushed onto the public before which is why 'Operation Warp Speed' (the accelerated development, mass production, and wide-scale use of the "vaccine") was so controversial.

It was all new true but it has all been explained now but some reason your ilk are resisting. I was also not confident in the product mainly because I listened to the dills here but once I saw Prof. SARAH GILBERT answering the hard questions logically from Leigh Sales on the 7:30 Report on the ABC I was eased somewhat. I still haven't had mRNA but I feel immuned from having it. And I most likely will never get one preferring to take antivirals instead. I'll have to think about it more closely.

QuoteAnd I have not received any covid jabs.
I saw too many red flags and decided my personal risk was too low to justify taking it. I'm healthy, have no preexisting conditions, I don't have a compromised immune system, and I'm a bit too young to be considered at risk because of age alone.

Well you know if you come down with it, it's really painful and gets worse but you must start taking the antiviral by day 5. Also flu's have residual complaints that can last months. Think of chronic fatigue syndrome... pretty much that is what you'll get but the antiviral should stop that.

Kurt has been vaccinated 3 or 4 times with pfizer... he got covid but didn't suffer as much as me... I got him to take my symbicort steroids inhaler which is brilliant stuff and that killed the persistent cough within two or 3 days.

What you need is the vitamins they recommend zinc and vitamin C... an inhaler, probably painkillers and prescription antivirals.  Thanks to AIDS research we have antivirals now...

I was sick for 2 weeks-ish
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I keep getting stupid double posts. :Doh2:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on June 21, 2024, 11:06:00 PMI wish I had not taken the jabs either. The old lady and I got COVID anyway.

Don't apologise for doing the smart thing...

:facepalm:

You got covid and survived so that is very, very, good.

Now you are well and truly safe.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 11:32:59 PMDon't apologise for doing the smart thing...

:facepalm:

You got covid and survived so that is very, very, good.

Now you are well and truly safe.
Listening to liars is not smart. The difference between you and I is that I accept it was all busllshit. You are still shilling for big pharma and the WHO. That is really stupid knowing that we were lied to about everything.

Agree Agree x 3 View List

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on June 21, 2024, 11:23:00 PMChina played the West for fools. Lockdowns were China's plan for the West.

China gave the illusion they prevented widespread death and the West ate it up and asked for more. Beijing knew vaxx mandates would come next in the West and they were right.
China is smart. We should be smart enough not to copy China.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on June 21, 2024, 11:54:10 PMChina is smart. We should be smart enough not to copy China.

Did you see the Chinese welding the doors shut to apartment buildings?

- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on June 22, 2024, 12:11:17 AMDid you see the Chinese welding the doors shut to apartment buildings?

Did you see the wet market in Wuhan where we were told the pandemic originated.

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on June 22, 2024, 12:11:17 AMDid you see the Chinese welding the doors shut to apartment buildings?

I was born in Hubei province where China put on that show for gullible Westerners like you.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on June 22, 2024, 12:22:08 AMI was born in Hubei where China put on that show for gullible Westerners like you.
fucking idiots believed they were welding doors shut and considered themselves civilized for a more measured approach in killing the economy -- and China sat back marveling at how they could get those idiots to believe anything.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 22, 2024, 12:29:00 AMfucking idiots believed they were welding doors shut and considered themselves civilized for a more measured approach in killing the economy -- and China sat back marveling at how they could get those idiots to believe anything.
Congrats to Zhongnanhai. The West bought it. Their plan worked like a charm.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on June 22, 2024, 12:33:54 AMCongrats to Zhongnanhai. The West bought it. Their plan worked like charm.
Don't hate the player hate the game

The west is doomed to fail

In China tiktok videos are 6 year olds developing and testing viable rocket technology

in the US you got blue haired freak shows telling the world they are having a period out of their hairy assholes
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on June 22, 2024, 12:22:08 AMI was born in Hubei province where China put on that show for gullible Westerners like you.

Do you think this is fake?

- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Herman on June 21, 2024, 11:38:21 PMListening to liars is not smart. The difference between you and I is that I accept it was all busllshit. You are still shilling for big pharma and the WHO. That is really stupid knowing that we were lied to about everything.

Precisely.

Most of us of can accept we made mistakes following the highly suspect narrative of impending death if we did not submit to dranconian measures that had no scientific basis. What is truly frightening is that some poeple are fully prepared to plunge us into the same Orwellian hell again.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on June 21, 2024, 11:23:00 PMChina played the West for fools. Lockdowns were China's plan for the West.

We know now the pandemic was a plandemic. It was not an accident originating in some wet market. Coming at it with this new knowledge, it would make sense that that a localized open concentration camp was a testing centre for the West.