Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Oh, and by the way, as if LobotomizedDunceRat didn't make enough of an utter fool of herself with that little gem there is this little inconvenient detail

Katanji Jackon, A Biden appointee, ruled alongside the majority in a 5 to 4 outcome. Which essentially means, if you happen to math, that had she gone the other way so would have the final ruling

hows that fur irony you dumb fuck.

Still think that certificate of completion in that logic studies course you took under a bridge means anything? Dingbat?

Biggie Smiles

Okay so I just got around to reading the thread where breakfall dissects that blithering blob of angry and stupid after being sidetracked yet again laughing at a thread where Admong was shrieking about Kyle Rittenhouse disposing of a few of his kiddie raping buddies

lolz... where do I start with that one?

Kinda reminds me of the time Pig went completely mental and emailed Bonesaw like 22 times at 3:30am because she insisted someone was lying about her and only his word could set the very important matter - on the internet - right again  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Have any of you guys ever emailed about people making fun of you on a forum?

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 27, 2024, 03:29:18 PMHave any of you guys ever emailed about people making fun of you on a forum?

No. I just made fun of the person right back
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 27, 2024, 03:29:18 PMHave any of you guys ever emailed about people making fun of you on a forum?

FUK NO! I prefer being on the outs! If I'm always in with the cool kids, I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong.

Dove

Not since I managed to fall out of the "good graces" of a certain two.

Which wasn't hard. I just had to hold onto my own convictions.

For all they talk about being "strong women" who supposedly intimidate "weak men"....they sure do not appreciate other women being strong in ways that oppose their views.

I also have learned a lot about men and what men actually want in a woman and none of it has to do with her job or career or level of education. I have never met a man who gave a single fuck about a woman's education, career or income unless HE is a bum scrote looking to leech onto some spineless woman and live off her.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Hellz to the nah.

In fact, I don't think I've even PM'd anyone on the same site about a dispute that was happening in public.

but then again I prefer to mock retards in public where everyone is watching. sue me

I'm not a knifing little fucktard like Oak who litterally sent me Hundreds of messages on SG about everyone from Erica, to Dove, to Murdock, to Lotusbud, to rancidmilko, to holiday, to deport, to lokmar and about every other new sign up she insisted was FRW waiting in her closet to spring up and out at her in surpise.

she's a fucking lunatic
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 27, 2024, 03:44:42 PMNo. I just made fun of the person right back

We have had direct access to eachother for a very long time and neither of us have ever used that to be like "omg so and so is talking shit about you online!!"

:crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 04:46:01 PMHellz to the nah.

In fact, I don't think I've even PM'd anyone on the same site about a dispute that was happening in public.

but then again I prefer to mock retards in public where everyone is watching. sue me

I'm not a knifing little fucktard like Oak who litterally sent me Hundreds of messages on SG about everyone from Erica, to Dove, to Murdock, to Lotusbud, to rancidmilko, to holiday, to deport, to lokmar and about every other new sign up she insisted was FRW waiting in her closet to spring up and out at her in surpise.

she's a fucking lunatic

You are just intimidated by Oak and Murd, admit it!  :good:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 27, 2024, 04:47:09 PMWe have had direct access to eachother for a very long time and neither of us have ever used that to be like "omg so and so is talking shit about you online!!"

:crampe:

I mean, truth be told I will send Dove a gratuitous text every week or so which reads "admin. sucks cock" but that's just for shits and giggles... and it's not like I'm saying anything that hasn't been proven true publicly a thousand or more times already

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 27, 2024, 04:48:19 PMYou are just intimidated by Oak and Murd, admit it!  :good:
Yeah well, maybe because there's a distinct odor and there lacks sufficient sunlight whenever they are close by

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 04:49:10 PMI mean, truth be told I will send Dove a gratuitous text every week or so which reads "admin. sucks cock" but that's just for shits and giggles... and it's not like I'm saying anything that hasn't been proven true publicly a thousand or more times already

Not the same thing lol

You almost got me in trouble the other night. My man saw the word "cock" on my text alerts and was like "who are you talking about cock to"  :crampe:

Then I had to explain and he just shook his head lol.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on June 27, 2024, 04:44:45 PMI also have learned a lot about men and what men actually want in a woman and none of it has to do with her job or career or level of education. I have never met a man who gave a single fuck about a woman's education, career or income unless HE is a bum scrote looking to leech onto some spineless woman and live off her.

1. dont drone on like an old hag
2. keep the beaver clean
3. drain the monkey

After that, you can treat us all like dirt.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 27, 2024, 04:51:48 PMNot the same thing lol

You almost got me in trouble the other night. My man saw the word "cock" on my text alerts and was like "who are you talking about cock to"  :crampe:

Then I had to explain and he just shook his head lol.

Tell him to read TWO of admong's posts

and I'll be shortly thereafter HE'll be sending you texts every so often that read "admin. sucks cock" too  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Did I just read this correctly? Apparently Flynn went around Mocking Breakfall's mom who died of cancer

and Pig both upvoted and laughed?

After Breaky defended her so vigorously? And after all of the disgustingly hypocritical pontificating about avatar_Frood  and I mocking Peaches because he was dead?

wow

she simply always seems to out perform her previous low doesn't she?
Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List