Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 09:06:40 PMhe wants the cartel bringing in more kids that trannys like him can rape

right to their door's

like Drag Dash or some shit
If he wants Americans deported, he should lead by example and fuck off.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 27, 2024, 05:24:09 PMAnyone ever watch My 600lb life? I bet that pig has to powder under gigantic folds like them heavyweights do.
I wish I didn't now I can't stop lol
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 09:06:40 PMhe wants the cartel bringing in more kids that trannys like him can rape

right to their door's

like Drag Dash or some shit

Drag Dash  :crampe:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 05:28:56 PMLMAO

that shit was funny as fuck.

I remember her texting me that proposition. I was like "you cant be serious"

the desperation was unlike anything I had ever seen

After you turned her down she was so distraught I felt compelled to build a site for her. Hence, Murdys Manatee Pigpen was born.

What a clusterfuck that was -- what did they get, like 3 posts a week outside of Murd talking to herself?

I did have fun panel abusing the libtard spastics arriving from that online Leper colony they all seem to favor as their "home board"

Dude she tried using that on me as if it meant you liked her more than you liked me  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Sloan on June 27, 2024, 08:40:14 PMAIDSmin said that statistically illegals commit less crime than citizens so if we want less crime in America we need to deport citizens and let in more migrants coming out of south American prisons

If he said that he is a simpleton.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I thought Murdy was nice but she went all stupid.

REAPER got me to join her board so I did but then I went to hospital for 16 days and even after I got out of hospital I was still gravely ill. I nearly died of sepsis...  so when finally I did start posting on her board, she started being a bitch...I ignored it because I liked her from the Cosmic Outpost days. She thought I was there on her new board to spy..  on what I don't know.

I just stopped posting on her board. I have PLENTY of places to post at without being the victim of someone's poisonous darts.

That is what people should do... just do a 180 and walk away... I think the older you get the more valuable that strategy is.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Frood on June 27, 2024, 06:54:30 AMTrue

I've never gotten paid my due in a business with a union. No matter how effective and hard I've worked in a union environment, I've gotten abused by the union members and not rewarded by the company.

I have never had any desire to have a unionized job. I want to negotiate my wages and benefits directly with my employer based solely on my own performance. I don't want to pay some corrupt international union to negotiate a collective agreement that disincentivizes superior performance.

Odinson

You dont get awarded for being better than every1 else in Finland.

Americans pay bonuses etc.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on June 28, 2024, 07:42:07 AMYou dont get awarded for being better than every1 else in Finland.

Americans pay bonuses etc.

Exactly... everybody should be doing their best.

Bonuses are only paid to the management class... the working class are lucky to get a BBQ and a beer at the Christmas do at the end of the year...

- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 06:07:15 PMFat Oak is a miserable orca with the IQ of a banana peel isn't she?
One hundred percent.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on June 27, 2024, 08:33:14 PMDoesnt matter. My point still stands.
Of course it matters to both employers and patients.
gay, conservative and proud

Sloan

AIDSmin is having a hysterical mental breakdown today.  :laughinatu:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 28, 2024, 08:15:08 PMAIDSmin is having a hysterical mental breakdown today.  :laughinatu:

You know, he's almost as old as Biden. So to hear he's preemptively turning in his own grave is funny to me.

So do me a favor and tell him I said this

I know how you are feeling today, princess. Well, no, not really, I'm shitting you;  as I have no idea what it's like to be a jellyfish ladyboi, and, quite frankly, I wouldn't be caught dead throwing my support behind a doddering vegetable who has to be led on and off stage via one of those child harness leashes like he's some kind of fucking zombie spaced the fuck out on opioids. That's your fucking cross to bear, jerkoff. You made your depraved sex dungeon, now run around in it.

But that couldn't have started your night off well now could it?

Tell you what though, because I believe there is so much mileage here and I don't want you tying a noose around your noodle neck and ridding the world of your amoral presence just yet, I'm going to spare you the reminders of the really painful stuff and go straight to the end of the night. You know, the after party at the Waffle House?  Where we can clearly witness your presentdunce -- The cognitively impaired in catatonic,  frozen in confusion and wondrous amazement at all of the thunderous activity going on around him, perked up in greedy anticipation and nee like an eager puppy waiting for a scooby treat to be hurled in his general direction for a job well done.

He did such a good job we're told.

Good as in he didn't piss or shit his pants and stink up the stage for two whole hours. Didn't lose consciousnesses entirely and begin to snore. Didn't spontaneously slump over face first into his microphone leaving it to the duties of kickstand for the remainder of the night. And most of all, He resisted the urge to follow the lights... of which there were many.

good job, buddy.  Yoo aced that shit!

But all snickering, laughing and bellyaching at your calamity aside, I think I can identify with your pain as I have seen it before among your ilk.

It has to feel a lot like the wondrous achievement of good ole Ruth Bader Ginsburg. You remember that old news paper collecting witch don't you? Whom, despite repeated pleas from your party to step down while Obama was still running amuck, decided to selfishly cling to power instead. Only to have her long overdue trip to hell booked close enough to election night that her death, which was a stellar accomplishement in of itself, would have the add on bonus of making you fucking jerrys kids mutants spaz out in 5 fucking D and in surround sound only to wind up leaving us with the amazingly well grounded and astute court we have today?

Now, that, my friend, was a good job. Deserving of much more than a scooby snack.

May she forever rest in piss.

And now that you are feeling rather tense may the gerbil burrow it's way out from within the walls of your small intestine and into some vital organs, thus causing you immeasurable pain before you slump over and die in your government subsidized commode all alone. Fuck face.

Herman

Just for the hell of it, I took a look at the tranny board. Frickin crickets.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 28, 2024, 09:55:23 PMJust for the hell of it, I took a look at the tranny board. Frickin crickets.

Maybe admong went into a fit on inconsolable despair and decided to hang himself with his own ball gag.

Good riddance