Replies: 9925
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:27:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 09, 2024, 12:07:36 AMWhen I moved up here on my hill above the mighty Fox, this was the very edge of the "Metro" area. My closest town (I'm unincorporated here still) had a population of 3,500.

Last Census that town has 37,000+.

I ain't been up on this hill all that long neither.

The city is closing in on you.

Sloan

Fat lily has resumed calling Biggie fat.

TheProwler

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 05:38:53 PMThe jealousy factor is always reliable avenue when you wish to invoke a predictable response with those halfwit cretins.

It is a tried and tested troll. It just does something to them. Deep down in that empty space normally reserved for a soul. Trail-blazed by none other than myself and used with great success over and over again.

I still remember fondly, getting under Admong's cellophane and Oak's crust with details of a lifestyle far superior to the putrid & sordid existence which plagues them both.

Tell T he may skip the royalties due me as he and I go way back and I have always been quite fond of his workmanship  :thumbup2:

Not that anyone is paying attention, but I rarely, if ever, initiate the conversation about my Corvette.  I posted about it in the "Last thing you purchased" thread, and since then it has always been other people mentioning it.  Usually in some negative way.  I knew they would because of the way they reacted whenever you talked about buying a car.

It does say a lot about their character.  When I see a nice car IRL, I do not hesitate to tell the owner "I like your car!"  And it does not have to be a fancy or expensive car...I have said that to people about their Chevy Spark (those things were going for $10K brand new a few years ago with manual transmission and w/o A/C...I was close to buying one.  $10K for a new car w/warranty!!).

The negative people like Admin and Fat Lily cannot stand to see other people with nice things and have to be negative about it.  It is just plain old envy/jealousy.

Joo Dog, I did post a picture of your room with the TV...it did not gain traction.  I put it in "What are you doing" or some thread like that.  Nobody bit.  They probably read your post here and were ready for it.  Haha!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: TheProwler on July 10, 2024, 03:55:32 PMJoo Dog, I did post a picture of your room with the TV...it did not gain traction.  I put it in "What are you doing" or some thread like that.  Nobody bit.  They probably read your post here and were ready for it.  Haha!!

They're probably crying with their quite voice. On the inside. lmao.

Gotta put it somewhere where sewage major will see it. He's dumb enough to walk into any brick wall and the others are "monkey see, Monkey doo" so they'll happily chime in as long as they can reply upon the idea that they weren't the first ones to engage.

These are trasnparently stupid and small minded people with lots of emotional hangups.

But you knew that already which is why you enjoy fucking with them. Isn't it?

I know.  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 10, 2024, 03:32:11 PMFat lily has resumed calling Biggie fat.

What the fuck is that Jabba The Hobbit bitch on about now?

Tell that slob to go fix her face and her credit. Puta pig. Sheesh.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Odinson

The media is acting like they havent been trying to hide Bidens medical condition for years.

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 10, 2024, 03:32:11 PMFat lily has resumed calling Biggie fat.

Her neck has it's own fupa!

that shit is just crazy!

or is that just a skin colored travel pillow that she has on backwards under her chin? Cause there's no fucking neck.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 10:15:12 PMHer neck has it's own fupa!

that shit is just crazy!

or is that just a skin colored travel pillow that she has on backwards under her chin? Cause there's no fucking neck.

I can't get over the disproportionate amount of boobage compared to the rest of that lard tanker.

How is it the bitch is large EVERYWHERE except the tits?

She must have really fucked off God.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 10, 2024, 10:24:26 PMI can't get over the disproportionate amount of boobage compared to the rest of that lard tanker.

How is it the bitch is large EVERYWHERE except the tits?

She must have really fucked off God.
"lard tanker"  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

Murdy said that Biggie lives in a McMansion after seamajor said he works at McDonalds.
Creative Creative x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on July 11, 2024, 06:48:13 PMMurdy said that Biggie lives in a McMansion after seamajor said he works at McDonalds.

Ain't no surprise Bluto got McDonalds on the brain
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 11, 2024, 06:49:24 PMAin't no surprise Bluto got McDonalds on the brain

Maybe Big El Sloppy just can't afford the sheer volume of food it takes to satisfy that whale so they don't visit any where else
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 11, 2024, 06:55:34 PMMaybe Big El Sloppy just can't afford the sheer volume of food it takes to satisfy that whale so they don't visit any where else

Mexican men tend to not wanna wife up a woman that has slept around. They have huge ego's. He ain't sticking around outta love, that's for sure.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 11, 2024, 07:28:38 PMMexican men tend to not wanna wife up a woman that has slept around. They have huge ego's. He ain't sticking around outta love, that's for sure.

That's most men. Most men don't want a woman who has been with a gross amount of different partners or has been promiscuous (having sex without a commitment)

I know me personally I wouldn't want to be with a man who has fucked a lot of women. As much as men want to justify how it's different for them...it isn't. I find it revolting and a turn off if a guy has just been out rutting a bunch of different women he doesn't even care about.

And I'm the pervert whore in my relationship.  My man has only ever been with me.  :Doh2: 

I'll take that with the insecure  fear he will get bored or curious and cheat or leave...over a man whore who just rails women like its nothing more than a wank session. 

So I guess I'm the same way. It's embarrassing whether you are a man or a woman imo if your partner has been a huge ho.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Admin. has fucked a lot of guys too.