Replies: 10098
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:54:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG, Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 03:17:54 PMHe seems to enjoy the frequent usage of those stupid ellipses. Which, to be brutally honest, one only invokes to such an extent when they lack the requisite writing skills to convey a thought in a clear, concise and grammatically correct manner.

But... I *like* ellipses, dammit.
Damn fine and worthy literary device if you ask me.

<grumble>

Oh great; now they're going to think I've started making alts at BF.
 :facepalm:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Marvin

Quote from: Sloan on July 16, 2024, 03:45:14 PMNow the Pig has set her nasty hate on Alticus

What a crock of shit. Even Dilf shits out more truth than this. Alticus is just another Holliday aka Bastard Factory aks who the fuck knows but its all the same person. BF probably doesn't even know who he is anymore he plays too many parts on there since his Hollywood.. Lmao hard to be serious on that one career went to the shitter. X and Grimm make up the rest of the alts, duals whatever one wants to call them. Doesn't matter. Sad and Pathetic.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on July 16, 2024, 03:45:53 PMSo the secret service sniper spotted the rooftop crawler, looks at him with binocs/rangefinder and the rifle scope...

Proceeds to do nothing until the crawler fires.

That is what happened.

Herman

Quote from: Marvin on July 16, 2024, 08:44:16 PMWhat a crock of shit. Even Dilf shits out more truth than this. Alticus is just another Holliday aka Bastard Factory aks who the fuck knows but its all the same person. BF probably doesn't even know who he is anymore he plays too many parts on there since his Hollywood.. Lmao hard to be serious on that one career went to the shitter. X and Grimm make up the rest of the alts, duals whatever one wants to call them. Doesn't matter. Sad and Pathetic.
The owner of that forum is a piece of shit.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Marvin on July 16, 2024, 08:44:16 PMWhat a crock of shit. Even Dilf shits out more truth than this. Alticus is just another Holliday aka Bastard Factory aks who the fuck knows but its all the same person. BF probably doesn't even know who he is anymore he plays too many parts on there since his Hollywood.. Lmao hard to be serious on that one career went to the shitter. X and Grimm make up the rest of the alts, duals whatever one wants to call them. Doesn't matter. Sad and Pathetic.

Holidandruff is not BF. I can assure you of that. That dumb tedious spastic fucktard has been burdening us with his loathsome existence long before we migrated our forum wars to bastard factory.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 09:12:12 PMHolidandruff is not BF. I can assure you of that. That dumb tedious spastic fucktard has been burdening us with his loathsome existence long before we migrated our forum wars to bastard factory.
Damn, Holliday is stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on July 16, 2024, 09:14:45 PMDamn, Holliay is stupid.

He can give sewage major a run for his monotony
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Marvin

Quote from: Herman on July 16, 2024, 08:48:37 PMThe owner of that forum is a piece of shit.
Yup. Huge understatement right there though lol

Marvin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 09:15:48 PMHe can give sewage major a run for his monotony
Thanks for correcting me. Honestly was fishing for some reasons on that one. Might as well clump them all together though.. its ridiculous how many BF profiles are over there. Just thought Holliday's posts are so detailed and thought out it might have been BF too. He tries to be too clever at times.

Biggie Smiles

caskur

Well then if she is unloved and lonely then she should get a cat or dog... that will cure both conditions straight away.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 16, 2024, 05:58:11 PMBut... I *like* ellipses, dammit.
Damn fine and worthy literary device if you ask me.

<grumble>

Oh great; now they're going to think I've started making alts at BF.
 :facepalm:

That's like been my thing... :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 05:12:17 PMThat cow is just so miserable. I remember her crying to me up in text that she was totally unloved and mostly lonely

I can totally see why

She is angry her son in law started suppoarting TRUMP. LOL
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 17, 2024, 03:09:15 AMShe is angry her son in law started suppoarting TRUMP. LOL

He probably always did.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Sloan

Fat Lily is now directing all of her anger at a new poster named Benny. She said she can tell the person is fat just by reading his posts.