Replies: 9930
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:39:55 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

I almost died when benny said this to Fat lily as she's trying to claim avatar_Biggie Smiles woman looks like a pig.

Just as an aside.

I decided to run Lardly's pic through the Gemini AI engine with the request that it make her appear less fat and somewhat attractive.

it told me to go fuck myself and then my browser just crashed.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Lol. They so mad as fuck ova there

This Benny guy is kinda funny tho.  I can see why they would think he is me.

But then again they thought the same of atomic punk. Some guy named Marvin and a few others I cannot recall

I really truamatized those poor bastards didn't I ?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

deport_liberals

I called him biggie and edited the poast 2 minutes later.  Of course Aidsman took the bait.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 21, 2024, 08:20:52 PMI called him biggie and edited the poast 2 minutes later.  Of course Aidsman took the bait.
ROTFLMAO!

By the way, is it true that Pig said she's hotter than my girl?

Biggie Smiles

Seriously folks, what candidate in US history do you know of that has inflicted this much psychological damage on the opposing party? I've never see a troll carried out so masterfully in all my life. The history books will write about Trump's brilliant escapades for centuries to come.

As they should!

Think about it. With all of the personal pain and suffering they are undergoing it's not over yet! Not by a country mile.

Just think about all of the idiot turds that will show up to their polling stations to hold their noses & clinch their ass cheecks to vote for a candidate they don't like. knowing deep in their hearts they were never afforded the opportunity to democratically elect their true choice but doing so as they are fucking ordered!  Voting the way they are instructed to vote because she is Not the candidate that trolled them and they are too much of a fucking stooge to know any better in the first place.

But wait. It gets better.

When she loses, not only will this be the biggest and best weepfest of all time but it will be the first time in US history a vice president will be FORCED to certify their own humiliating defeat. think about that. Think about it. Kamala will have to preside over the ceremony that basically says "bitch, America told you to bounce"

It's Karma? No... it's Kamala  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
That's fire That's fire x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 21, 2024, 08:33:09 PMROTFLMAO!

By the way, is it true that Pig said she's hotter than my girl?

WTF? That bitch was NASTY even when she was young!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 21, 2024, 09:24:05 PMWTF? That bitch was NASTY even when she was young!!!!
yeah I dunno man... that sloan character said she's trying to say my girl looks like a cow.

I didn't really get a chance to dive deep into the threads today as I was a bit busy all afternoon. Gonna stop by in a few to catch up and provide my commentary on these alleged hallucinations this Tonka Truck seems to be having

Dunno what she's tryin to say when her ass is shaped like a golf cart. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

By the way, avatar_deport_liberals or S -- can you do me a favor and PM me all of the links to where this benny guy is ransacking these poor saps

or hell, just post them here. It aint like anyone here isn't aware of that site and they can use the publicity from what I hear.

I seriously cant be bothered trying to wade through swamplands of Admong spam just to find these gems of entertainment I keep hearing about

thanks brah.

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 21, 2024, 06:49:26 AMAbout two years ago I got wind of one such board and wanted to stir them all up a bit (figuratively speaking). I'll refer to this particular forum as Cock and Ball Torture. I used my usual nick, Lab Flaker, and didn't even make it past registration. Then about three days later Admong sents me a message via PM stating that his boyfriend, Sindy666, will no way in hell allow me to disrupt their shenanigans.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I only wanted to venture there in the first place because this Sindy666 was trying to poach members from the usual forums and acting all loose and sassy!

Someone really needs to find out where they live and let down their tyres! Lol

I registered there as Archie Bunker. I was banned pretty quick by the head tranny.

Sloan

Here's the one where fat lily claims avatar_Biggie Smiles woman is a beast and she could beat her in a beauty contest if Biggie wasn't too chickenshit to post pictures of his woman.

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/the-democrats-are-disintegrating.15483/

formosan

Quote from: Aryan on July 20, 2024, 05:04:38 PMDayyyyyum gurl, you is vicious!!!
I suppose I did assume too much without knowing him..

But, Admin doesn't seem happy with his life imo.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Sloan

AIDSmin misses the Admin Sucks Cock gimmick so much he's started saying Admin Sucks Cock himself
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on July 22, 2024, 07:23:57 PMAIDSmin misses the Admin Sucks Cock gimmick so much he's started saying Admin Sucks Cock himself
Jo Jo sucks my cock.
gay, conservative and proud

Sloan

Now you have Fat Lily and AIDSmin trying to run the pedo troll despite the owner saying several times he didn't want that on his forum. They are literally flooding the forum with pedo talk