Replies: 10290
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:52:26 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 16, 2024, 09:51:58 PMThat's why I asked about Timmy ditching his boys and not about the "stolen valor" stuff.  There's something very specific with most military and ex-military regarding their connection to the units they served in.  By all account, Timmy served honorably for 24 years with his Reserve unit, in the end rising to the top enlisted man leadership position of Master Sergeant - kinda like the head old fuck of all the grunts.  Here's a guy that stood in reserve and trained his lads for just such an eventuality -- getting called up for active duty.  And he bailed.  He ran away.  He went behind his own command officer's back to facilitate his retirement.  He's a coward on top of being a commie.

Trump had bone spurs tho!!!!!!!!

Can I put money on the fact that one of those retards responded with such patheticness when confronted with Timpon's cowardice?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 09:53:36 PMTrump had bone spurs tho!!!!!!!!

Can I put money on the fact that one of those retards responded with such patheticness when confronted with Timpon's cowardice?

Dude!  I got the bone spurs thing from Fat Lily!   :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 16, 2024, 09:55:04 PMDude!  I got the bone spurs thing from Fat Lily!   :crampe:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!  she's as predictably stupid as she is fat  :crampe:

like that fat bitch could even fit on a battle field unless they are using that human Zeppelin to insulate entire battalions from incoming munitions. 

Sloan

Fat lily is trying to dunk on avatar_Erica Mena now

Biggie Smiles

The only thing that fat sloth is dunking is a couple of dozen donuts in a bucket of coffee before the breakfast assembly line that ends at the entrance to her mouth begins.

Sloan

Now angry fat lily is trying to say T is ugly

Biggie Smiles

Is it just me or does that piggish bullfrog have a neck diameter that looks like she has a tire lodged in her esophagus  sideways ?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

The UK is a fascist state.

We are to support that government against Russia...

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Odinson on August 18, 2024, 11:04:12 AMThe UK is a fascist state.

We are to support that government against Russia...

If I had my way I'd give it back to the Germans.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 18, 2024, 07:31:32 PMIf I had my way I'd give it back to the Germans.
They don't want it.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on August 17, 2024, 08:38:35 AMNow angry fat lily is trying to say T is ugly

I can get away with insulting the appearance of other posters because I'm the mighty and gorgeous Iron Chink. Others should look in the mirror before commenting.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

T is really making them green with envy over his lifestyle and material possessions. Fat lily and AIDSmin are a cunts hair away from tying a noose around their necks they're so upset. 

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on August 19, 2024, 06:09:22 PMT is really making them green with envy over his lifestyle and material possessions. Fat lily and AIDSmin are a cunts hair away from tying a noose around their necks they're so upset. 
A picture of his kitchen could be that cunt hair that pushes them over the edge.

Biggie Smiles

I just did a drive by via TOR proxy since I am IP banned forever

and OMG Fat lily has to be the dumbest spic bitch I have ever seen.

she said this

"The electoral college is as undemocratic as it gets. It gives states with very small populations more power than the people in other more populated states.

It is way past its time."

California  has a population 39.03 million with 54 electoral votes

Wyoming has a population 582,000 with 3 electoral votes

um.. last I checked 54 is significantly more than 3 you dumb fat whale

Jesus avatar_Reggie Essent  -- are these animals really this stupid?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on August 19, 2024, 06:47:23 PMA picture of his kitchen could be that cunt hair that pushes them over the edge.

THe picture of my kitchen made that child molesting sap lose what was left of this thinning mop hair

that's the inner envy in that retard when he has to look at those cheap home depot cabinets made of toilet paper, guava leaves cardboard shavings pressed together with human spit in his own shitty kitchen.

Agree Agree x 1 View List