Replies: 10290
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:52:26 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 51 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Murdy says that picture is not her and tPoTF says it's a distorted picture of her.

So who is lying here?

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2024, 01:47:26 PMseriously

you couldn't get me drunk enough or the room dark enough to even consider fucking that miserable hog beast

her neck looks like a god damn sausage roll
Even back in my drinking days I could not fuck that pig.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on August 24, 2024, 02:13:34 PMMurdy says that picture is not her and tPoTF says it's a distorted picture of her.

So who is lying here?

LOL that is so her
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 24, 2024, 02:13:34 PMMurdy says that picture is not her and tPoTF says it's a distorted picture of her.

So who is lying here?
ROTFLAMO

that fat dumb cunt comes in trying to flab shield for sumo sister and ends up throwing that bitch under a bus.

So it is a picture of Murdy but it's just distorted ?  :crampe:

Aryan

So who is lying here?

I don't think that pic is her, although it looks a lot like she does.

The pic she posted was during a hike or something, where she has a big round sweaty face and her hair tied back.

Dove will be the best person to ask.

deport_liberals

The only time aidsman writes his own poasts is when he's defending dicks in the women's bathroom. 

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 24, 2024, 04:18:34 PMThe only time aidsman writes his own poasts is when he's defending dicks in the women's bathroom. 

Did you see him getting all bent defending that shit?
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Why would a shut-in care so much about public restrooms?

deport_liberals

Why does he get so mad about it?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 24, 2024, 04:28:35 PMWhy does he get so mad about it?
He seems to have a real personal vested interest in peeing next to little girls in public bathrooms

dude is weird
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Now Alticus is crying that Biggie banned all of his proxies.

Biggie Smiles

Sloan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2024, 05:14:34 PMWho?

Alticus.

He, AIDSmin and Larry loungelizard are saying you are a pussy for banning all of his proxy servers.

Marvin

The fake Canadian is crying again? its amazing how much he bitches on there yet he wants everyone to know if they are going through tough times to PM "him" any time. Just another PI collecting faggot pussy. Now thats one profile that wouldn't shock to be BF but its most likely his ex Corsetkat that hasn't been around in years lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 24, 2024, 05:35:30 PMAlticus.

He, AIDSmin and Larry loungelizard are saying you are a pussy for banning all of his proxy servers.

All of his proxy servers? This complete nobody sloth of some vaginal discharge whom I do not recall because he's so irrelevant owns proxy servers?

But more importantly, why would someone be so irretrivably dense so as to make such an utter tit of themselves trying to convince their audience that their target is the pussy when in fact it is they who must hide behind the cloak of a proxy like some sniveling little castrated faggot?

and then go on to publicly whine about it when they cant.

And this loungeloser guy? Who is that? Some other faceless cretin whom I have tormented to within an inch of his/her sanity and now has a bone to pick with me? At a site where I do not/cannot post at because my IP addresses are in fact banned for all eternity?

ROTFLMAO

no one fucks these peoples heads up the way I do. No one.