Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 28, 2024, 01:45:41 PMAny dick is a micro penis to her and her trench of a vagina

Exactly

and when she claimed I couldn't get hard? She wasn't lying -- she was telling on herself  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 28, 2024, 01:45:41 PMAny dick is a micro penis to her and her trench of a vagina

Heh... admin the dong drooler is flustered again.. nice work.  :good:

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

My micro penis goes into a micro vagina mode when I see picks of moocow! FACT!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 28, 2024, 01:51:57 PMMy micro penis goes into a micro vagina mode when I see picks of moocow! FACT!

"small dick energy" "small dick energy" says the small brain energy club whenever you best them with superior wit

I love it  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 28, 2024, 01:50:26 PMHeh... admin the dong drooler is flustered again.. nice work.  :good:

DAY FOUR  :s_laugh:

Frood

Pictures of Murdock nude sends any guy's earthmoving machinery into "limp mode"...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 28, 2024, 01:56:49 PMPictures of Murdock nude sends any guy's earthmoving machinery into "limp mode"...
Imagine what happens in person?

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2024, 01:57:45 PMImagine what happens in person?

:crampe:

If you had a Prince Albert you would have been rubbing high powered magnets all over your abdomen and promising it a rub and tug shop visit on the way home the moment you two escaped?
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Uh oh...

Admin is a jealous size queen too!

Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on August 28, 2024, 02:08:26 PMUh oh...

Admin is a jealous size queen too!

I knew Seadummy must have found some forum desperate enough to keep him around.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Frood

To be fair, I never saw a pic of her inserting Muppets, Fraggles, or Chucky dolls...
Blahhhhhh...

Marvin

Lol at Alticus/BF telling Eric.. fuck anyone for that matter to get a life. Jesus has this Loser ever looked once in the mirror at his own? which by the way isn't a life at all. If anyone LIVES for and on.. line its him
BF 1.0 how many alts? over 50 and i ain't naming. BF 2.0 just look around there and you'll find many.. he has like 10 that just view the meme threads and what not. Than go to that thread where he talks so much about hhttps://bastardfactory.net/threads/bastard-factory.1117/is life ahahaha what a joke that is. To be clear I don't doubt there is a real Sean out there but its certainly not BF. Probably one of those unhinged fanatics that stalk any actor out there especially the unknown ones he can pretend to be. The real Sean the actor.. certainly would love to know he has been impersonated by this fake wouldn't he? lol

This Loser will never be in any position to give advice on anything. To think he has a daughter out there that's probably just like him. Only difference is she gets her drug money from onlyfans.. sleeps in the streets with all the Scatty characters like Dilf or worse Breakfall. It must break his heart she is an even worse slimeball than him.

Oops I mean fuck that Loser. Hopefully life fucks him over big time in the end. Maybe a reality check like that will make him look himself in the mirror, see the truth about himself, and die.

Marvin

Erica protect your real life man over there.. Adm. can't stop mentioning him, someone he hasn't even met, and he wants to suck his cock. Obsessive cocksucker.. its like he lives for the cock and well of course preying on the young and innocent. But fuck thats more cocksucking than in some prisons. Kick his fucking ass lol.

I can say for sure he hasn't sucked mine but is that really any cock he hasn't cock yet? I was going to go get some delicious Nigger I mean Jamaican jerk chicken and rice but this monsters cock sucking is making me wanna puke every time I look over at that site.

Instead of Amber Alerts on the cells, t.v.s for missing kids there should be Aidsman Cock Alerts so when is on the prowl(Sorry Prowler)are cocks get a charge and we know to arm ourselves to the teeth to ELIMINATE him right through the mouth into brains so he can't fucking suck cock anymore

Shit I'm a cocksucker now too

Sloan

AIDSmin says he kicked avatar_Biggie Smiles ass so hard that his mistress got hurt in the process. Fat lily says the ass whooping was so bad he'll never log in anywhere ever again