Replies: 10305
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:02:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 2 Hidden) and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 12:24:23 PMavatar_Erica Mena did I ever tell you the story about how I abused the fuck out of the NAMBLA CEO at Murdough's Manatee Pit?

that shit was hysterical and he wuz pissed as fuck

so realizing that the creepy cretin who wants to shower with little girls truly believed I had a God complex I did the following to his simple spamming ass.

I started a thread in the general section of the board called "Alexandria Cortez meme thread" and gave him my commandments. And it went as follows

"from all the threads and subforums of the entire board you may spam but in this thread you must not act like a child grooming jackass, for if you pee on the carpet in this thread surely you will be banned"

and what does the dumb fuck do without even offering any to his husband? he spams the thread of knowledge of good and bad and gets himself shit canned immediately. And within minutes he could be seen on the tranny board threatening lawsuits  :crampe:

Here's the best part. Murdough thought it was funny as fuck and maybe one day I'll post our text exchanges to prove it

Threatening to sue because he was banned from a message board?

It seems Seamajor isn't the only person who takes the forums too seriously.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Trolling ain't about online or offline life.

I met my wife (fiancee) at the end of May in a University year for some stupid major/minor that I couldn't see the point of despite attending full time and working 35-45 hours outside of school stuff (had a fantastic boss who let me work when I could and didn't bitch if I couldnt..couldn't... aka piecework.

So I didn't renew Uni because hot pussy and I needed cash to get abroad. 

Got a job in a sheet metal plant making furniture. Nothing mind blowing... cdc, spot welding, powder coating, and assembly.

It was a good job... unionized, and the characters there were entertaining.

So there was this one guy named Joe... maybe 26-29 years old...Billy Ray Cyrus haircut, muscle built with an affinity for tank tops and trucker caps, and a real smooth ladies man...great gift of the gab. Nothing fazed him. Everything was a joke on the shop floor.

So we all fucked around on the floor... even hundreds of feet apart..anything for a laugh.

But you see, Joe was prone to exposing his nipples from the sides of his wife beater and writhing in faux pleasure as people working nearby laughed.

Anyway, a new guy started one day...at least 2-3 years older than me and I was only 19. I was told to show him the ropes.

But this kid was whiney as fuck.

Them I saw Joe a few hundred feet across the shop floor. He was all business when I quietly waved at him... then started rubbing my chest, and he's like game on!

He starts sliding his wife beater to the side and having a mock mangasm. I had already told the new guy that a certain Joe worked there and he was a homosexual biker. My advice to the kid prior was to not engage him because he rode a Harley and he didn't ask for sex, he took sex if he was aroused.

I'm like "don't look! Whatever you do, don't look. That Joe I was talking about fancies you!"

Of course he looked... then freaked out

"What do I do? What do I do?"

So I said to the kid, "take it head on otherwise he might give you a jelly baby in the parking lot".

I towed this guy with me across the floor right up to Joe and Joe said (I quote) "Aaron, I don't know what is going on today but your ass is happening!!".

I turned my neck and head, tried to look at my own butt, and said "I thank you Joe for that. I'm feeling really sexy. You're a sweetheart"

Anyway, after we cleared Joe... this young guy was all levels of nervous fucked up but I reassured him that if you flirt with mullet Joe, he'll respect you instead of rape you on his Harley in the parking lot.

The kid shot at lunch break.

And we got talked down again... but there was 210 plus people there and nobody squealed in the meeting.

That's how I remember America.

Not the shit these days.

Blahhhhhh...

Brent

This Canada and this America are not the countries I remember growing up. Especially Canada. This country has become so screwed in the past ten years.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on August 31, 2024, 01:00:49 PMThreatening to sue because he was banned from a message board?

It seems Seamajor isn't the only person who takes the forums too seriously.
Yes, the guy is completely unhinged and belongs in a mental hospital. This is the same cretin that flies off the handle whenever a woman says she is not comfortable with men using bathrooms with little girls

now why would a man in his later years be so emotionally vested in grown men using private spaces such as locker rooms etc etc with little girls where undressing is a high probability?

It's one thing to say you support people leaving the LGBTQ+ community to do as they wish in the privacy of their own homes and even argue for their ability to have civil unions which enjoy the same provisions as a married couple would ... even I support that... but to go on a seething rampage when women like avatar_Dove and avatar_Erica Mena voice their uncomfortable feelings at men entering little girls locker rooms? -- nah, there's something very wrong, creepy and totally personal about that. 
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Brent on August 31, 2024, 02:03:00 PMThis Canada and this America are not the countries I remember. Especially Canada. This country has become so screwed in the past ten years.

We'll have to flee to the bush soon...and dodge FLIR from our formerly for the people and by the people armed forces with pink, green, and blue hair.

Luckily for us, they're mentally incompetent.
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 02:26:06 PMWe'll have to flee to the bush soon...and dodge FLIR from our formerly for the people and by the people armed forces with pink, green, and blue hair.

Luckily for us, they're mentally incompetent.
You do that. We will be in Panama.

Frood

Quote from: Brent on August 31, 2024, 02:27:20 PMYou do that. We will be in Panama.

No bush in Panama... just a narrow trap.
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 02:28:29 PMNo bush in Panama... just a narrow trap.
No Trudeau either.

Frood

Quote from: Brent on August 31, 2024, 02:29:16 PMNo Trudeau either.

Trudeau's pappy was Fidel Castro..

Think about that.
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 02:49:50 PMTrudeau's pappy was Fidel Castro..

Think about that.
Some people say Fidel, others say Mick Jagger. Nobody besides Justin says it's Pierre Trudeau.

Frood

Quote from: Brent on August 31, 2024, 02:57:02 PMSome people say Fidel, others say Mick Jagger. Nobody besides Justin says it's Pierre Trudeau.

It's Fidel.
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 03:02:08 PMIt's Fidel.
I don't care who his daddy is. I want him gone yesterday.

Odinson

Pretty sure Justin is Pierre Trudeaus son.

Frood

Quote from: Brent on August 31, 2024, 03:04:09 PMI don't care who his daddy is. I want him gone yesterday.

He never should have gotten to PM levels if his daddy was Fidel Castro. 

Don't you get it?

Incest, infidelity, addictions, LGTBQ afflictions are the tools in which current and future leaders are appointed.

Macron's wife is a bloke. So is Obama's. And just look at the limited versions of the manifests to Epstein's Island.

It's a big trap. They're outside of it as long as they play ball, but we're always in it.

Yeah, we'll get the freedom of information requests rendered 50 or 100 years after the point where the law already said it had to happen, it will be blacked out, and not a single fucking thing will change.

But of course, move to Panama... move any-fucking-where you like. It won't make a lick of difference... except you're landlocked in a narrow piece with a canal that many nations would nuclear first strike if shit kicked off.

And that's definitely in the cards.
Blahhhhhh...