Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472313 time=1661129792 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=472295 time=1661123178 user_id=56

You reveal too much about your personal life. That's a big mistake among these nutjobs. I'm not saying you have to be as secretive as CC.

***Longish post alert about personal info sharing, doxxing, and all that****

A bunch of the posters here are people who have "known" eachother for years and even got acquainted on an off board level. So we are all mostly people who have shared forums for ten plus years.

I've shared things obviously with a few who have taken those things, twisted them and attempted to weaponize them on the forum. I'll always take responsibility for what I've said and to whom I've said it - but what they do or say is on them.

I know A LOT of things about a few of these people. Im definately not the only one who has shared things...I'm just the "target" currently. One of them I've known offline for more then 12 years. Shes done nothing but devolve over the years and she blathers a lot of private things about a handful of people, always her twisted versions.  However NONE of us that's shes done it to have retaliated the same. We havent spread anything about her personal life and family.....and we easily could. And we wouldnt have to twist anything to make her "look" bad either.

Not everyone is as laid back about these things as I am, though. If certain posters wanna take off board stuff and lie about it, that's completely on them and at least people are being shown who NOT to talk to about anything they wouldn't want plastered on a forum and convoluted. I have been doxxed before more than once. So I guess the stuff I go ahead and post about myself to ME dont seem that big of a deal in comparison. More so when there are people here on this board right now who are on my social media, have my phone number. Have talked to my husband....et.  These are friendships that have formed over the course of years.

Believe me I'm more than fine with whatever stupid shit they wanna blast. As long as they stay on the internet there isn't a problem. My skin is definately thick enough to withstand the tantrums of people I dont have even a shred of respect for.  They are miserable in their own lives, so they have a need to try to tear down others on a personal level so they can pretend their lives dont suck as much.

What can they do really besides what they already do? Absolutely nothing.

A long time ago this one poster named Alpha Nova got so unhinged angry at me that he actually found my address and looked up my boyfriend at the time and doxxed him as well as me lol. Everyone was calling my boyfriend "Walid".  He looked up how much my boyfriend spent on the condo we lived in.  He found some woman with the same name as me who had a criminal record and he was saying I had a criminal record....he failed to notice that woman was 56 and I was like, 31 at the time. I just let him have his fun with it. He went and doxxed me on some troll doxxing site called Moondog Wilson or something like that. It was pretty crazy lol. Before that guy I had a group of women I trolled on an affair board doxx me and send me condoms and baby formula. They got my email and found my Myspace page (yeah I had one lol) and created some 88 page long "bio" all about me. Posted my deceased grandmother's name....my moms name. They had found pictures (this is actually what started me using my real pictures as avis). When Big and I were a couple, posters were constantly trying to divide us and make us fight or break up.

I'm pretty desensitized to this kinda thing. And many posters around here already know me more personally so...it doesnt bother me. Who cares?  All they are gonna do is piss and moan and lie and show rational people why they cannot be taken seriously.  I'm far from the only one that this has happened to and I'm sadly not gonna be the last either. The red flags were there with these people years ago but I like to give people chances.

Some people are just shit and all you can do is poke and laugh or ignore them entirely. I dont really share THAT much, there is a bunch of stuff in my life I just do not post about much if at all.

I enjoy my life immensely. Bitter people on the internet are not gonna ever change that or make me feel like shit about anything, because I'm genuinely happy person. The ones all mad and shitty at me are mad and shitty because I'm not easily manipulated, i dont take orders, I dont dilute my beliefs or stances and I'm not controllable. This really seems to get under the skin of narcissistic people.

TLDR: Most of us have posted together for so long, we kinda know eachother more personally anyway so it's not a big deal

Was it common on flame forums for people to know each other in real life..

I don't mean people you knew before forums who also joined forums you posted on..

I mean was it common for people to get to know each other in real life from flame forums?

It was very uncommon on the Asian American forums.

Thiel

Joe is still my boyfriend.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=472324 time=1661132238 user_id=1688
Joe is still my boyfriend.

That is supposed to be a secret.

Frood

Fash, those in Australia were more likely to get together for lunch, a pissup, whatever....

Less so elsewhere. Aussies tend to treat shit talking as fun and things aren't taken personally.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472332 time=1661135605 user_id=1676
Fash, those in Australia were more likely to get together for lunch, a pissup, whatever....

Less so elsewhere. Aussies tend to treat shit talking as fun and things aren't taken personally.

:confused1:

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472333 time=1661135800 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472332 time=1661135605 user_id=1676

Barbecue and drinks.... more drinks than eating though.

Get on the piss....hence pissup.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472334 time=1661136014 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472333 time=1661135800 user_id=3254

That's a slang word for alcohol?

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472337 time=1661136214 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472334 time=1661136014 user_id=1676

That's a slang word for alcohol?

Yes... except Clayton's (non alcoholic beer)  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I only had 2 or 3 assholes who knew my RL info on owlgores inferwebs. One was a retarded liberal that decided "he" wanted to end me. I begged that cunt to come get some. Really, it was stupid but I was dumb, hot headed, and hostile AF in my 30's. My wife was scared shitless so I never let the cat outta the bag again.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472323 time=1661131432 user_id=3254

A bunch of the posters here are people who have "known" eachother for years and even got acquainted on an off board level. So we are all mostly people who have shared forums for ten plus years.

I've shared things obviously with a few who have taken those things, twisted them and attempted to weaponize them on the forum. I'll always take responsibility for what I've said and to whom I've said it - but what they do or say is on them.

I know A LOT of things about a few of these people. Im definately not the only one who has shared things...I'm just the "target" currently. One of them I've known offline for more then 12 years. Shes done nothing but devolve over the years and she blathers a lot of private things about a handful of people, always her twisted versions.  However NONE of us that's shes done it to have retaliated the same. We havent spread anything about her personal life and family.....and we easily could. And we wouldnt have to twist anything to make her "look" bad either.

Not everyone is as laid back about these things as I am, though. If certain posters wanna take off board stuff and lie about it, that's completely on them and at least people are being shown who NOT to talk to about anything they wouldn't want plastered on a forum and convoluted. I have been doxxed before more than once. So I guess the stuff I go ahead and post about myself to ME dont seem that big of a deal in comparison. More so when there are people here on this board right now who are on my social media, have my phone number. Have talked to my husband....et.  These are friendships that have formed over the course of years.

Believe me I'm more than fine with whatever stupid shit they wanna blast. As long as they stay on the internet there isn't a problem. My skin is definately thick enough to withstand the tantrums of people I dont have even a shred of respect for.  They are miserable in their own lives, so they have a need to try to tear down others on a personal level so they can pretend their lives dont suck as much.

A long time ago this one poster named Alpha Nova got so unhinged angry at me that he actually found my address and looked up my boyfriend at the time and doxxed him as well as me lol. Everyone was calling my boyfriend "Walid".  He looked up how much my boyfriend spent on the condo we lived in.  He found some woman with the same name as me who had a criminal record and he was saying I had a criminal record....he failed to notice that woman was 56 and I was like, 31 at the time. I just let him have his fun with it. He went and doxxed me on some troll doxxing site called Moondog Wilson or something like that. It was pretty crazy lol. Before that guy I had a group of women I trolled on an affair board doxx me and send me condoms and baby formula. They got my email and found my Myspace page (yeah I had one lol) and created some 88 page long "bio" all about me. Posted my deceased grandmother's name....my moms name. They had found pictures (this is actually what started me using my real pictures as avis). When Big and I were a couple, posters were constantly trying to divide us and make us fight or break up.

I'm pretty desensitized to this kinda thing. And many posters around here already know me more personally so...it doesnt bother me. Who cares?  All they are gonna do is piss and moan and lie and show rational people why they cannot be taken seriously.  I'm far from the only one that this has happened to and I'm sadly not gonna be the last either. The red flags were there with these people years ago but I like to give people chances.

Some people are just shit and all you can do is poke and laugh or ignore them entirely. I dont really share THAT much, there is a bunch of stuff in my life I just do not post about much if at all.

I enjoy my life immensely. Bitter people on the internet are not gonna ever change that or make me feel like shit about anything, because I'm genuinely happy person. The ones all mad and shitty at me are mad and shitty because I'm not easily manipulated, i dont take orders, I dont dilute my beliefs or stances and I'm not controllable. This really seems to get under the skin of narcissistic people.

TLDR: Most of us have posted together for so long, we kinda know eachother more personally anyway so it's not a big deal

I don't mean people you knew before forums who also joined forums you posted on..

I mean was it common for people to get to know each other in real life from flame forums?

Well I'm not from the flame forums. I'm from troll forums....Troll Valhalla specifically. And it was somewhat common.  

I met a few people from TV.  One of them, who no longer posts on forums and hasnt for years....lives in my state and I've met him. And he has been more of a real life friend for a long time now.  

I have noticed that people from flame forums would have hook ups or private romantic relationships that would end in years worth of forum drama.....so that's definately a "flame board" thing.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472340 time=1661139834 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=472231 time=1661103397 user_id=3266
I mean he did a sudden flip on me and claims I "ignored" him so naturally it follows he should go fellate a narcissistic pathological liar and threaten to contact my husband and tell him that I "post sensually" on the internet. It makes no sense.

He is clearly one of those flakes you need to keep a guard up with because he will turn for amusement. Tons of people like this on forums.

Fuck. I stumbled upon some feminist artist and her work is horrifying and I cant shake how disturbed I am right now lol.

Can you post the link to this feminist artist, Dovey ? You've got me curious :)

Sure

">

All her work is just.....unnerving. This creeped me out almost as much as that fucking "tara the android" video with that ghoulish manniquan singing "I feel fantastic".  That shit fucked me up for months LOL
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=472351 time=1661159950 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472323 time=1661131432 user_id=3254

Well I'm not from the flame forums. I'm from troll forums....Troll Valhalla specifically. And it was somewhat common.  

I met a few people from TV.  One of them, who no longer posts on forums and hasnt for years....lives in my state and I've met him. And he has been more of a real life friend for a long time now.  

I have noticed that people from flame forums would have hook ups or private romantic relationships that would end in years worth of forum drama.....so that's definately a "flame board" thing.

That's a community thing.... flame or troll boards alike.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472354 time=1661160917 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=472351 time=1661159950 user_id=3266

I know one person that got happily married from these forums, but there were no private romantic relationships on the forums I came from.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472355 time=1661163601 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472354 time=1661160917 user_id=1676

I know one person that got happily married from these forums, but there were no private romantic relationships on the forums I came from.

I know quite a few couples from people hooking up online.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=472295 time=1661123178 user_id=56

You reveal too much about your personal life. That's a big mistake among these nutjobs. I'm not saying you have to be as secretive as CC.

What is the point of posting on anonymous message board if you know all these people from social media as well.