Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: DKG post_id=484158 time=1669377361 user_id=3390
Is SG shutting down again?

Could be.

">

Buck

My name is Buck and I'm here to fuck.

It's just the same certificate issue the place had had for ages.Noting to worry aboout.

Shen Li

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=484235 time=1669397790 user_id=3395
Quote from: DKG post_id=484158 time=1669377361 user_id=3390
Is SG shutting down again?

Could be.

">

Really?

Dove

Only Big can answer this lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=484264 time=1669401802 user_id=3266

I don't think he cares about it. I might be wrong tho
<t></t>

Aryan

Seems pointless having SG and this place open given the fact Flea is the new Fuhrer.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484268 time=1669402366 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=484264 time=1669401802 user_id=3266

I don't think he cares about it. I might be wrong tho

I doubt you're wrong.

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484293 time=1669405884 user_id=1728
Seems pointless having SG and this place open given the fact Flea is the new Fuhrer.

It is the same posters at both places.

Biggie Smiles

I forgot to obtain a new SSL certificate

I have no interest in running a forum.

I'm happy to allow flea the headaches of dealing with one here. Better you than me, doll.

I'll leave it up since I use the server for other purposes and it's an insignificant drain on compute resources and get around to fixing the SSL thing when I'm bored enough

Aryan

No disrespect meant, it's just that like Herman said, it's basically the same people posting on both forums....  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484482 time=1669491319 user_id=1728
No disrespect meant, it's just that like Herman said, it's basically the same people posting on both forums....  :laugh3:

Indeed, which is why I could care less which one ultimately comes out on top. If it were SG I'd end up turning the reigns over anyway as I continue to have no interest maintaining the day to day bullshit associated with running a forum

For me the hilarity of meltdowns at Bucktoothed Factory caused by it's reincarnation was enough of an return on investment for me to justify the 22 minutes it took me to revive the database.

Plus, there's still that matter of providing public access to all of Oak's whinny and scandalous Inboxes still on the table, which, in of itself, has the type of prolonged and rolling melties I enjoy seeing out of these cretins.

Aryan

I know you occasionally log into BF covertly, have you seen Aidsman expose himself as being a 100% shirt lifter?   ac_toofunny

Like we didn't know already of course, but I love trolling him about his faggotry, what with him being too ashamed to admit it.  ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484486 time=1669492188 user_id=1728
I know you occasionally log into BF covertly, have you seen Aidsman expose himself as being a 100% shirt lifter?   ac_toofunny

Like we didn't know already of course, but I love trolling him about his faggotry, what with him being too ashamed to admit it.  ac_lmfao

That noodle neck dandelion looking sissy exposed himself as a dedicated shit pusher back at SG.

The dude is STILL whining loudly because the military keeps denying his application for funded gender assignment surgery

I agree with the DOD on his one. He completed his transition into a woman once he completed his first year in the NAVY

But no, I have not logged in there in for several months now. And don't intend to.

I Have browsed on occasion as guest and visited threads provided to me by my research minions via PM -- those that remain publicly accessible of course

Aryan

He's such a faggot. I dislike him even more for being dishonest about his deviancy.  

At least Blurt (occasionally) admits to dressing in his late mother's clothes and embracing his Norman Bates freaky side.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484499 time=1669493719 user_id=1728
He's such a faggot. I dislike him even more for being dishonest about his deviancy.  

At least Blurt (occasionally) admits to dressing in his late mother's clothes and embracing his Norman Bates freaky side.

Ugh... they are both repulsive shit smashing rectum pistons in my opinion. Equally interchangeable in terms of uselessness to a civilized society bent on tackling mental illness in a proper manner

what I really hate about ALL these liberals is there inability to admit they were wrong about even the most solidly debunked propaganda spewed by their cronies