Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=506216 time=1688930933 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505961 time=1688833631 user_id=3214

I agree 100%. I know I'm there to be an asshole so when I get what I got coming I laugh. Shit, if it were my forum I'd have banned me permanently months ago. But I'd have also banned the tardling squad as well as they are just as guilty if not more.

That's why it was easy for me to return when he realized his numbers were sinking and pleaded for my reappearance.

But Oerdin and Blazor? This is the second time he's done this to them for no reason. If I were them I would not return and if they do return they are punks. Sorry guys, but that's the truth.

And why was "no one" banned? I didn't see a single thing he said worthy of a ban.

There's an obvious bias against conservatives there which is plain as daylight and you've have to be as dumb as the two whining whales not to see it for yourself at this point.

Lol oh I know it's the 2nd time over no reason. Let him be a lil bitch with all his faggits n fatties lol.

I straight up quit posting politics there when he banned it, n still refrained even when it was brought back. Seeing how he banned me when I posted TRUMP in big letters, only confirms he is a Lefty sissy with TDS.

From the looks, this place is becoming busier than BF. Silly faggits, dont they know pride month is over lol. Dont no one want that shit.

This place is definitely busier than BF. It should be for Christ sake. The owner here, despite his occasional wishy washiness is sane. The main admin, Cronus, is a salt of the earth guy.

The owner of BF is a piece of shit and treats his posters like shit. You guys should never have patronized his shitty woke forum.

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505961 time=1688833631 user_id=3214

I agree 100%. I know I'm there to be an asshole so when I get what I got coming I laugh. Shit, if it were my forum I'd have banned me permanently months ago. But I'd have also banned the tardling squad as well as they are just as guilty if not more.

That's why it was easy for me to return when he realized his numbers were sinking and pleaded for my reappearance.

But Oerdin and Blazor? This is the second time he's done this to them for no reason. If I were them I would not return and if they do return they are punks. Sorry guys, but that's the truth.

And why was "no one" banned? I didn't see a single thing he said worthy of a ban.

There's an obvious bias against conservatives there which is plain as daylight and you've have to be as dumb as the two whining whales not to see it for yourself at this point.

Lol oh I know it's the 2nd time over no reason. Let him be a lil bitch with all his faggits n fatties lol.

I straight up quit posting politics there when he banned it, n still refrained even when it was brought back. Seeing how he banned me when I posted TRUMP in big letters, only confirms he is a Lefty sissy with TDS.

From the looks, this place is becoming busier than BF. Silly faggits, dont they know pride month is over lol. Dont no one want that shit.

Some posters are already saying they want us back, but meh....fuck @BastardFactory
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=506238 time=1688932086 user_id=1676

Some posters are already saying they want us back, but meh....fuck @BastardFactory

Brother, if you go back, you are a chump.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=506239 time=1688932148 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=506238 time=1688932086 user_id=1676

Brother, if you go back, you are a chump.

I made it clear to Shen yesterday that I'm done with BF. That decision came a minute after my third ban there.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

My avatar looks better here too  ac_dance

Over there, Mr BF is such a cheap skate, he can only afford to give us lo-res versions of our avatars because of bandwidth.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=506243 time=1688932315 user_id=2221

Over there, Mr BF is such a cheap skate, he can only afford to give us lo-res versions of our avatars because of bandwidth.

That means dick to me. If that scrawny little prick owner said what he posted about Flea's kid in earshot of me, I would have killed him on the spot.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=506246 time=1688932478 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=506243 time=1688932315 user_id=2221

That means dick to me. If that scrawny little prick owner said what he posted about Flea's kid in earshot of me, I would have killed him on the spot.

I agree that was some bullshit.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=506247 time=1688932560 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=506246 time=1688932478 user_id=3396

I agree that was some bullshit.

He is the worst forum owner in the world. He does not deserve to have any posters. He does deserve to have his little faggot head punched in.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=506212 time=1688930593 user_id=3378
I'm banned from CBT for 247 years, and all I did was post humorous negro memes on an Admin thread that was all about "white racism."

The posters on that forum are insane!  I simply posted the fact that women and minorities often have more privilege over White males in society because of things like affirmative action, easier entry into universities, etc, and their brains nearly imploded...

I quickly realized it's a forum full of Antifa wannabe's...  Self-hating Whites with a beaner or two thrown in for good measure.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=506268 time=1688938482 user_id=3397
I'm banned from CBT for 247 years, and all I did was post humorous negro memes on an Admin thread that was all about "white racism."

The posters on that forum are insane!  I simply posted the fact that women and minorities often have more privilege over White males in society because of things like affirmative action, easier entry into universities, etc, and their brains nearly imploded...

I quickly realized it's a forum full of Antifa wannabe's...  Self-hating Whites with a beaner or two thrown in for good measure.

You are banned bigot. I am just kidding.

deport_liberals

There is definitely a hatred for wypipos there.  Sad.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506275 time=1688939582 user_id=3305

Am I wypipo? Are you?

Oerdin

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506275 time=1688939582 user_id=3305

No wonder that racist Poark loves it there so much.

Biggie Smiles

Facts don't matter to those brain dead misreable Asstards

The proggie narrative tomorrow could be the sky is queer and all pink and if you look at your window and say you see blue they'll label you a white supremicist trump tards

That's how utterly lost and pathetic they are

DKG

wypipo explanation please.