Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 28, 2023, 03:04:58 PMNone of us are ever prepared for the loss of a loved one, Dove, but it will happen to all of us.  Just remember that the Love can never die, and if you keep the love and memories of your loved one in your heart, your loved one is always with you.

If any of my kids died I'd have to kill myself.

If my guy here died I would be a hollow mess of myself and I wouldn't be okay ever again. He has been in my life way too long.

I really do have some deep issues with attachment and abandonment and I would not cope well at all.

Talking to you about this is reassuring and terrifying at the same time.

I prayed SO hard and so often for the both of you.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Dove on August 28, 2023, 06:56:21 PMIf any of my kids died I'd have to kill myself.

If my guy here died I would be a hollow mess of myself and I wouldn't be okay ever again. He has been in my life way too long.

I really do have some deep issues with attachment and abandonment and I would not cope well at all.

Talking to you about this is reassuring and terrifying at the same time.

I prayed SO hard and so often for the both of you.

Thank you, Dove.

You're too young to stress about this kind of shit.  Only grieve when you have to and hope you don't have to for a long time to come.  That's all any of us can do.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 28, 2023, 07:07:04 PMThank you, Dove.

You're too young to stress about this kind of shit.  Only grieve when you have to and hope you don't have to for a long time to come.  That's all any of us can do.

My daughter in law is terrified of death. Like, morbidly terrified. To the point where she starts to cry whenever the subject is brought up.

Poor little thing.

Biggie Smiles

Speaking of death. How's retard factory doing today?

Dove

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 28, 2023, 07:07:04 PMThank you, Dove.

Yeah this would be more reassuring Reg if I didn't already have so many people I love die. And I've seen a handful of my own peers die.

I definitely stress it. I'm not afraid of my own death. I'm afraid of grief. I need a long break from it lol.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Dove on August 28, 2023, 08:07:42 PMYeah this would be more reassuring Reg if I didn't already have so many people I love die. And I've seen a handful of my own peers die.

I definitely stress it. I'm not afraid of my own death. I'm afraid of grief. I need a long break from it lol.

That's why I've come back around.  To laugh for a while and yak about things. 
Love Love x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 28, 2023, 08:16:16 PMThat's why I've come back around.  To laugh for a while and yak about things. 

Well I'm glad to see you back ♡

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 28, 2023, 08:54:19 PMWell I'm glad to see you back ♡
There are only 3 true valhallan's left

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2023, 08:57:42 PMThere are only 3 true valhallan's left

Fucking aye.

Figures its us LOL

DKG

QuoteMaybe you should all take your pants off and get comfortable...and make sure to touch some grass before summer ends.
Thanks for the helpful suggestiom, but I'd rather golf while I still can.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Aylana

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 28, 2023, 04:50:49 PMMaybe you should take that 10" black dildo out of your arse and stop pretending to be a young women when you are infact a 60+ male.

Sit down Son of Beetlejuice...that lame troll was laughable when Scotty used it.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Aylana on August 29, 2023, 12:39:53 PMSit down Son of Beetlejuice...that lame troll was laughable when Scotty used it.

Faggot says what?

Still trying to pretend that you're a young girl,eh.Like that trolls never been done before ......Attention Whore done the same thing.

Oerdin

Aylana did post one picture which she said was her at the old TBC.  I have no idea if it was true or not and honestly don't care that much.  I have no way of knowing one way or the other and I am far to lazy to do a reverse image search.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 29, 2023, 03:17:21 PMAylana did post one picture which she said was her at the old TBC.  I have no idea if it was true or not and honestly don't care that much.  I have no way of knowing one way or the other and I am far to lazy to do a reverse image search.
I read that Aylana is a man who used the handle Fox Mulder at other forums and he is definitely male. An older male in fact.