Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bonesaw

Quote from: caskur on September 26, 2023, 02:09:46 AMHe prys into private lives, I am just warning people.

Who in their right mind would listen to you?

You sound like one of those Karens.
Funny Funny x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: DKG on September 26, 2023, 11:37:45 AMDove, these forums have no affect on my happiness either way. But, I use this medium to discuss or debate. When it is used like social media is when I have observed frustration levels rise.

Well I tend to hang around on forums more and be more of a shitheel if I'm struggling in real life

Like the forum itself has no bearing on my happiness or mental health. But if I'm on them a lot and I'm engaging in lots of drama...that is a sign I'm probably not doing great and I'm coping.

I've kind of talked about this but I have PTSD. So I have been very prone to periods of extreme anxiety and crippling and deep depressions.

That's why I moved all over the country. Have a history of serial monogamy (I never whored around...I do relationships). Was addicted to heroin. Enjoyed substance abuse. Always looking for an outside fix to an inside problem.

I've been pretty stable for a while now though. Off psych meds as well which I'm grateful for.

When you can fake it as well as me and be able to pull off devoted mothering regardless....you like that break the forums provide.

So he has a very valid point and I actually never really thought of it until he pointed it out.

And I really don't want him feeling like I'm not happy with life with him. Anytime this man sees me upset it BOTHERS him. He doesn't stop until I'm talking about it. He always goes to "are you regretting being stuck here" and there is absolutely no where I'd rather be.

If avoiding drama on the internet is something I can do to make him relax that I'm okay and happy in his hands...it's an easy thing for me.
Love Love x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on September 26, 2023, 12:49:55 PMIt does not have to be that way for them. They can change that. Dove and Flea have.

Oh sir, it was never a way of life for me LOL

Just something I took out my yayas on.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

When you can fake it as well as me and be able to pull off devoted mothering regardless....you like that break the forums provide.

This right here
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Dove on September 26, 2023, 02:14:36 PMOh sir, it was never a way of life for me LOL

Just something I took out my yayas on.
There are better ways than getting angry with posters to release some stress. I golf and go the gym.
Love Love x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 26, 2023, 12:37:17 PMsame here

or when you're on the pc waiting for another task to complete for other purposes

this is a passtime for us. It is whole life for others.

Truly sad.

Seamajor is attacking me left right and centre...

He has a bee in his bonnet atm.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on September 26, 2023, 02:33:48 PMThere are better ways than getting angry with posters to release some stress. I golf and go the gym.

I have started photographing again because it is Spring and stunning but today I had a tiny weep summer is not far away.

I should move south for the summer.

Spend January to March in Albany WA ...

ITS only 3500 kms to the South Pole from there.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: DKG on September 26, 2023, 02:33:48 PMThere are better ways than getting angry with posters to release some stress. I golf and go the gym.

I don't get angry ever. If I do I log off.

I just like the high drama when I'm coping in real life.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Raven on September 26, 2023, 03:25:34 PMUgh... I've had him do that to me at BF. He is relentless--nips at your ankles until he hits bone :/ 

When I encounter Slopey Seamajor, I usually just bounce spitballs off his sloped forehead. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on September 26, 2023, 03:34:24 PMI don't get angry ever. If I do I log off.

I just like the high drama when I'm coping in real life.

Same
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: Raven on September 26, 2023, 03:25:34 PMUgh... I've had him do that to me at BF. He is relentless--nips at your ankles until he hits bone :/ 

He has TDS BAD...  most of the world couldn't give a shit about Trump. His days are nearly over.
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on September 26, 2023, 03:07:03 PMSeamajor is attacking me left right and centre...

He has a bee in his bonnet atm.
Is that retard still around and still butthurt.

caskur

Quote from: Brent on September 26, 2023, 06:34:08 PMIs that retard still around and still butthurt.

He posts at memebee VF and Bastard Factory.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: Brent on September 26, 2023, 06:34:08 PMIs that retard still around and still butthurt.

He's usually attached to mine or Biggie's ankles and humping like it's his last stems before he goes directly to hell and gets the Little Nicky pineapple torture loop...

I don't understand how he's hidden his pineapple fetish from the devil for so long...

It'll be a fruity studded holiday for Seaboobs in hell.

The devil may even have to resign in disgrace.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Dove on September 26, 2023, 02:13:33 PMWell I tend to hang around on forums more and be more of a shitheel if I'm struggling in real life

Like the forum itself has no bearing on my happiness or mental health. But if I'm on them a lot and I'm engaging in lots of drama...that is a sign I'm probably not doing great and I'm coping.

I've kind of talked about this but I have PTSD. So I have been very prone to periods of extreme anxiety and crippling and deep depressions.
I have PTSD too. I lived and worked outside Canada for twenty six years. Some of the countries I lived in were dangerous shitholes. I saw shit and dealt with shit that that I cannot get out of my head.

The barrel wash helps me cope. My old lady has been my rock. I got grandkids now. Having them around the farm helps me forget. This place too believe it or not.

Ignorant woke politicians defending the violent nature of Islam pisses me off. I limit what I watch on the news. I aint missing much. It is mostly propaganda.
Love Love x 1 View List