Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 2 Hidden) and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Nobody likes that tubby and lobotomised brown sow.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

When that fat pig Oak was here it was cc and Zetsu she hated.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Chow Plow Brown Cow hates Biggie and myself the most...
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 07:12:05 PMChow Plow Brown Cow hates Biggie and myself the most...
Okay, I will bite. Why?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 07:22:48 PMBecause he has heightened melanin, I have lesser, yet we've enthusiastically and joyfully brutalised the mouth breathing race baiter butterball together for numerous years with complete indifference to our skin tones and various heritages.

That my friend, has infuriated the stumpy clawfooted tub of bacon lard wrapped in a black Kmart shower curtain to such extent that she her silent self loathing screams lure whales to beach many miles inland.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 06, 2023, 01:56:05 PMFor the smokers...

Buy yourself some time...

...or live your life to the fullest. As Bill Hicks once noted, :it IS your body"...

I know I'd still be smoking now if my lung capacity hadn't suffered adversely from a 50~60 cigarette a day habit, necessitating a transition to vaping to maintain my nicotine addiction. Which according to French scientific studies is actually a useful prophylaptic against coronaviral infections. Man, how hard I laughed when that study was released and the anti-smoking lobby started chimping out to the effect of "that doesn't mean you should take up smoking, REEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I am glad I made the switch though. Occasionally I'll indulge in the odd cigarette, but it doesn't take more than two or three puffs across my taste buds before I reach for the vape again. And no, I don't regard vaping as anything remotely approaching "health food", nicotine being a poison after all, but the fact it's vapour and not smoke has allowed my lung function to improve immeasurably, a truth I learned for myself by virtue of not having the kinds of "shortness of breath" episodes that even a 5 cigarette a week habit was triggering during humid days in Ottawa.

Case in point; at this point of writing this post, I've had at least a dozen puffs on my preferred vape device (I have three). Each puff represents around a third to a half of a standard full strength cigarette, if I am to compare the nicotine concentrations. No tar, no carbon monoxide, no burning vegetable matter, no eleven million chemicals and additives... no wonder my lung function has improved, in spite of the increased nicotine intake.

The funny thing being, not only can I exert myself with aerobic activities once again (bike riding, jogging et al) I can wander around people that are coughing up phlegm gems and complaining of Covid related symptoms, I rarely catch the bug and on the odd occasion I have, I recover markedly quicker than my non-vaping associates.

No doubt there is a payoff somewhere, but I don't care. I've had a good and enjoyable life, if it all ended tomorrow, it was all worth it. The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long... and drugs are fucken fun. And as The Kurgan was once heard to remark, "It's better to burn out than to fade away".

Words to live by. Well, if you're me at least.  :yeahhh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Aylana on October 16, 2023, 10:12:46 AMMore people are shooting the shit on Leroy's front porch than are posting in the so-called community now...you need to merge into one big shanty town instead of these sparsely populated trailer parks you have spread out across three forums.
I like the fact the shit is spread across three forums. It keeps the shit out of this one.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 27, 2023, 10:14:03 AMThere are bitches out there that no amount of makeup can help. Pig and whale come to mind

Then there's this

Quote from: Herman on October 27, 2023, 01:30:46 PMWhat the hell is that.
Best guess? It's a grannie going all out to look like a ladyboy.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

deport_liberals

Trolling tPoTF is moar satisfying than farting in a bathtub, that I can tell you
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Odinson

Kokoo koko kokko kokoon.
Koko kokkoko kokoon.
Koko kokko kokoon

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on October 28, 2023, 04:37:36 AMTrolling tPoTF is moar satisfying than farting in a bathtub, that I can tell you
I still want to post and debate with Oak. I would welcome her wingman Gremlin too.

Odinson

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 26, 2023, 06:34:28 PMI love my makeup. Bite me

Yes but do you blame men when you "have to" wear makeup?

You do it out of your own volition.

Men think its attractive... But you aint forced to be attractive.

Plus there are a lot more cheaper options available but you choose the expensive stuff because you are a spoiled little twat.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Odinson on October 29, 2023, 08:08:31 AMMen think its attractive...

Not all of us.
I think it's a little creepy that so many women want or feel the need to essentially wear a mask all the time.

I've always preferred a natural look and in my experience women who wear no or minimal makeup are also more likely to have compatible interests and personalities. Win/Win

Bonesaw

My gf looks great without makeup and I tell her frequently.

Erica Mena

Fuck both of you lol

I have a no makeup selfie I just took that is really pretty.

Can't post it cuz that little creep Poppy is lurking
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>