Replies: 8836
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:35:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Moonie on January 20, 2024, 11:23:33 AMLmbo

Well,  I  will say some people look in the mirror and see zero flaws.  They will still wear tight fitting clothing when they shouldn't.  Short skirts etc.  I don't know. I think it's a mental thing.  I would always say do they look in the mirror or do they just not have one.  I'm not trying to be mean either.  If it was me I want someone to tell me hey go home and change you look ridiculous.

And then you have the petty ones.  Last week I had to show my face in person at the office.  I work from home now pretty much full time.  I dressed professionally.  Black pants, blue top.  The top had a Jean vibe look but not Jean material.  This big woman in a moo moo like dress in tennis shoes comes up to me and touches my top.  I'm like what are you doing.  She said "is that Jean". I said no it is not and to not touch me like that.  So I asked hey are those tennis shoes?she said yes.  I said you might want to wash them.

One thing I thank Covid for is I don't have to go in and work with these people on a daily.

Isn't it amazing how some people actually feel it's perfectly acceptable to just go ahead and touch you?

I've had my clothes touched. My hair gets touched...it's very long and thick and people HAVE to touch it when they compliment it I guess

When I was pregnant I did experience strangers patting my belly BUT it always much older women so I was actually okay with that. They could have asked though. 

Like I'm some public Budda lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on January 21, 2024, 11:54:04 AMMoreso when there are two people to testify she's a terrible lay.
And there's the fact that a stinky Paki cab driver who probably smells like a wet dog on his best days charged her the cab fare anyway after banging that airbag in the back of his ride.

that right there tells the whole story
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Dove on January 21, 2024, 11:58:13 AMIsn't it amazing how some people actually feel it's perfectly acceptable to just go ahead and touch you?

I've had my clothes touched. My hair gets touched...it's very long and thick and people HAVE to touch it when they compliment it I guess

When I was pregnant I did experience strangers patting my belly BUT it always much older women so I was actually okay with that. They could have asked though. 

Like I'm some public Budda lol

I've had people touch my belly during my pregnancies.  That really never bothered me much.  But the women at this office have an issue that some can work from home and some have to come in on a daily. So it's just petty but I'm like I'm fine with going home for the day stupid lol.

But yeah some need to just keep their hands to themselves.  It's weird.  Lol
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

That pig Oak has been getting her belly touched since she was 12

but only 1 year out of 50 there was a baby in there

slob
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 21, 2024, 01:09:55 PMThat pig Oak has been getting her belly touched since she was 12

but only 1 year out of 50 there was a baby in there

slob

I would be obviously pregnant because everything else on me stayed thin.

I get some ass and titties but everything else....still petite.

I still wore bikinis through each pregnancy.  It was not unusual to see me letting the belly hang out lol

Dove

I've lost count of how many times I've had to say "nah I'm good..I'm just pregnant" from a public bathroom stall.

Damn lol

DKG

All the most recent posts are threads about Joe talking about his pretend life. He should find out if his landlord allows pets. If he does, get a dog. They are better listeners than people he doesn't know.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Odinson

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Creative Creative x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on January 29, 2024, 04:30:05 PMMarriage in Finland.

So marriage counsellor would be a zookeeper in any other country.

Odinson

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

That idiot ex fuck toy of Gordy's, Asal is pretending to be a guy now. :crazy:

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 19, 2024, 11:18:22 PMThat idiot ex fuck toy of Gordy's, Asal is pretending to be a guy now. :crazy:

I always thought Asal was a male until recently. I should go over there and say hello but that Edward grosses me out.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 25, 2024, 04:51:29 PMI always thought Asal was a male until recently. I should go over there and say hello but that Edward grosses me out.
No, she is and has always been a very stupid woman.

Edward should be behind bars.