Replies: 7527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

Quote from: deport_liberals on March 09, 2024, 12:42:21 PMShe is crying about teh Prowler supposedly making fun of her retarded grandson.   

Not sure why she lets the little shitbird even poast if he is so sensitive. 
I assume you're referring to Oak's grandchild..

If it's true that she has a developmentally challenged grandchild, in my opinion, it's despicable that anyone would use her grandchild to attack Oak..

Of course I'm biased.
too old to be a fashionista

deport_liberals

She seems to bring out the best in people eventually.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: deport_liberals on March 09, 2024, 01:05:03 PMShe seems to bring out the best in people eventually.
Is that sarcasm deport_liberals, lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

deport_liberals

Bradley

Hi everyone.  I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to your wonderful forum.  I really like the blue layout and look forward to getting to know all of you.  I didn't see an introduction thread so I'm posting here my introduction.

Thiel

Quote from: Bradley on March 09, 2024, 03:37:27 PMHi everyone.  I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to your wonderful forum.  I really like the blue layout and look forward to getting to know all of you.  I didn't see an introduction thread so I'm posting here my introduction.
Hi Bradley :s_hi:
gay, conservative and proud

James Bond

1.There is no poofter forum
2. Seamajor's heart was broken by Herman. Some Korean guy might have used him like a cheap whore too.
4. Moonpie will not post here anymore. She didn't say why.
3. Replacing the old fun members of BF with flamers and political wingnuts will go down in history as the biggest blunder ever by a forum owner.

Herman

Quote from: Bradley on March 09, 2024, 03:37:27 PMHi everyone.  I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to your wonderful forum.  I really like the blue layout and look forward to getting to know all of you.  I didn't see an introduction thread so I'm posting here my introduction.
Welcome. We got a an unusual, but good bunch here.

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on March 09, 2024, 07:45:58 PM1.There is no poofter forum
2. Seamajor's heart was broken by Herman. Some Korean guy might have used him like a cheap whore too.
3. Replacing the old fun members of BF with flamers and political wingnuts will go down in history as the biggest blunder ever by a forum owner.
Seamoron doesn't even know why he is pissed off at me.

I liked Moonie. She is good people. She probably felt ganged up because none of us except Freud were sympathetic to the Palestinian side. She joined right after the October 7 attacks by Hamas on Southern Israel.

DKG

Quote from: James Bond on March 09, 2024, 07:45:58 PM1.There is no poofter forum
I am a Canadian, but the thin skinned geriatric crybaby would mean me.

DKG

If that is true, that is disappointing. I liked her contributions.

DKG

Welcome Bradley :welcome:

Erica Mena

Quote from: formosan on March 09, 2024, 12:46:17 PMI assume you're referring to Oak's grandchild..

If it's true that she has a developmentally challenged grandchild, in my opinion, it's despicable that anyone would use her grandchild to attack Oak..

Of course I'm biased.

Her grandson is not retarded. Prowler is trolling.

Leave the kids out of this stuff. There are many other ways to make Oak mad.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 10, 2024, 10:15:18 AMHer grandson is not retarded. Prowler is trolling.

Leave the kids out of this stuff. There are many other ways to make Oak mad.
oak wakes up mad

Lokmar

Please say whatever the hell you want about my kids. I'll be sure to let you know what they say back.
Funny Funny x 1 View List