Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bradley

I had a job at a breakfast diner and there was a guy who always came in to have Cheerios with milk, no coffee, no water, it came to like 6$ and he'd leave a 1$ tip and I always wondered why this middle aged man didn't just eat cereal at home.

Lokmar

Quote from: Bradley on March 10, 2024, 12:20:43 PMI had a job at a breakfast diner and there was a guy who always came in to have Cheerios with milk, no coffee, no water, it came to like 6$ and he'd leave a 1$ tip and I always wondered why this middle aged man didn't just eat cereal at home.

You dont get the IHOP or Denny's show at home.

Bradley

I suppose but for the same price you can get an egg and cheese bagel and a cup of coffee so it always struck me as kind weird.

Brent

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 10, 2024, 10:15:18 AMHer grandson is not retarded. Prowler is trolling.

Leave the kids out of this stuff. There are many other ways to make Oak mad.
You are right about that. She was demanding Zetsu be reprimanded when she was here.

James Bond

The only threads that have any recent activity are the ones where Murdy, Oak, and Admin are toaking about Biggie Smiles and Seamajor is whining about Herman and some Korean guy.

Biggie Smiles

The butthurt is strong with those ones  :s_laugh:

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on March 10, 2024, 09:10:58 PMThe only threads that have any recent activity are the ones where Murdy, Oak, and Admin are toaking about Biggie Smiles and Seamajor is whining about Herman and some Korean guy.
Semoron does not even know when I supposedly hurt his feelz.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 10, 2024, 09:54:23 PMThe butthurt is strong with those ones  :s_laugh:
You got to hand it to them. Those two or three people know how to hold a grudge.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on March 10, 2024, 10:06:42 PMYou got to hand it to them. Those two or three people know how to hold a grudge.
They're libtards... hate and hostility comes natural to vermin like them

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 10, 2024, 10:07:54 PMThey're libtards... hate and hostility comes natural to vermin like them
Ya, it aint just a coincidence.

DKG

I cannot believe some people will not let go of their petty hostilities. Forums are on death's door step. This kind of division is not helpful.

As for Seamajor, he is angry not at Herman or I, but at himself. He cannot figure out the high security we have to login.

Frood

He's in love with Dinky Dianna....
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 11, 2024, 08:08:37 AMI cannot believe some people will not let go of their petty hostilities. Forums are on death's door step. This kind of division is not helpful.

As for Seamajor, he is angry not at Herman or I, but at himself. He cannot figure out the high security we have to login.

They still mad as fuck over there?  :crampe:  :s_laugh:  :s_hi:

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on March 11, 2024, 09:47:10 AMHe's in love with Dinky Dianna....

What's all this "Dinky Diana" stuff? I was never privy to it. Seen it a lot tho.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood on March 11, 2024, 09:47:10 AMHe's in love with Dinky Dianna....

I think he really did fall for it before you outted yourself LOL
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>