Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Hinkles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 05, 2024, 02:32:56 PMWait up

Fatass is getting at Semen of all people???

The desperation is real, folks  :crampe:

Yeah she has it bad for him.. lol apparently he brags a lot about his wealth a lot with the ladies online. She somehow found about this and is playing him to actually get close to him for that very reason. She is playing the "long game" with him and others on another site .. not sure if I can post the link of it but she on this other site playing guys.. she sells her nudes and vids for virtual gifts and "coins" these men are spending their actual real life money on this fake stuff and on her?

This could be just bullshit to stir up even more shit.. but imagine for a second this to be real? like Lmao on so many levels. Does anyone have a recent pic of her? I will be making a profile on this other site tonight or tomorrow see if I can find her on there just need one or two good pics of her. There are thousands of users on this site so I need a lil help
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Hinkles on April 05, 2024, 03:24:46 PMYeah she has it bad for him.. lol apparently he brags a lot about his wealth a lot with the ladies online. She somehow found about this and is playing him to actually get close to him for that very reason. She is playing the "long game" with him and others on another site .. not sure if I can post the link of it but she on this other site playing guys.. she sells her nudes and vids for virtual gifts and "coins" these men are spending their actual real life money on this fake stuff and on her?

This could be just bullshit to stir up even more shit.. but imagine for a second this to be real? like Lmao on so many levels. Does anyone have a recent pic of her? I will be making a profile on this other site tonight or tomorrow see if I can find her on there just need one or two good pics of her. There are thousands of users on this site so I need a lil help

Post under your usual username.

You will be ignored by most until then.

Hinkles

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 05, 2024, 03:32:31 PMPost under your usual username.

You will be ignored by most until then.
I'm Marvin on BF and real grimmms rlgf..and sex slave of many online
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Hinkles on April 05, 2024, 03:43:06 PMI'm Marvin on BF and real grimmms rlgf..and sex slave of many online

oh man.... grimm is fuckin awesome.... i used to post with him way back.... tell him deadskin says howdy and that i miss him....

Erica Mena

Quote from: Hinkles on April 05, 2024, 03:24:46 PMYeah she has it bad for him.. lol apparently he brags a lot about his wealth a lot with the ladies online. She somehow found about this and is playing him to actually get close to him for that very reason. She is playing the "long game" with him and others on another site .. not sure if I can post the link of it but she on this other site playing guys.. she sells her nudes and vids for virtual gifts and "coins" these men are spending their actual real life money on this fake stuff and on her?

Jesus grab the wheel  :crampe:
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Quote from: Hinkles on April 05, 2024, 03:43:06 PMI'm Marvin on BF and real grimmms rlgf..and sex slave of many online

Ah,good to see you Marv.

reaps the honest

17  window lickeres.

Looks like every b'stard factory member is here  :crampe:  :crampe:

Hinkles

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 05, 2024, 03:54:52 PMoh man.... grimm is fuckin awesome.... i used to post with him way back.... tell him deadskin says howdy and that i miss him....
hey dead. yeah i know you know him very well. we goooo way back too but i got hush hush about all my forum identities. people ask too many questions. good to see ya

Hinkles

the name of the site is Fubar.com. Again I don't know for sure she is there now but she was very active there or still is. I will lurk/play the FU game for a few days or so see if she is or was there. I will say its from a very reliable that knows Murdy pretty well. I hope I find everything I was told and more lmao
If this turns out to be all bullshit well I found another site to whore myself out on. Just don't tell grimm I'm already in a lot of trouble.

Erica Mena

How desperate can someone be to be attracted to Seamajor?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Im still dying over ""Pigtures""  :crampe:

James Bond

The reports on the shenanigans at BF have not gone unnoticed.
Fox Mulder takes screen shots of every post in this thread and writes essays about in Meltdown for Lily, Murdy, and Admin.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

Seamajor is desperately trying to participate in the Countess dogpile, but both women(Murdy and Admin) ignore him.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

James Bond

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 05, 2024, 04:14:04 PMHow desperate can someone be to be attracted to Seamajor?
On a scale of 1 through 10. I would say 84.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on April 05, 2024, 04:49:14 PMSeamajor is desperately trying to participate in the Countess dogpile, but both women(Murdy and Admim) ignore him.

I heard Pig called him stupid a few weeks back