Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Hinkles on April 06, 2024, 01:54:53 PMHe has a massive fortune for his age in his bank account and pants. Wow you just don't know. He is the total package and wood rock anyone women's world.
what will his pet name be?

Big El Sewage ?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 01:54:25 PMyou mean he doesn't own a luxurious carnival cruise ship sized yacht which he sails back and forth from San francisco to Costa rica regularly?

Are we to believe he's really some sour sap living off a meager pension & ssi benefits in an area of the world where one US dollar is stretched into like 30 gazillion pesos because the basic quality of life something straight out of the stone age?

Nah, come on, surely you jest
As difficult as the truth is to swallow, it is true.

Hinkles

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 01:55:49 PMwhat will his pet name be?

Big El Sewage ?
Seanor Genetic Jackhammer
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 06, 2024, 01:56:25 PMAs difficult as the truth is to swallow, it is true.

I don't believe it. I refuse to believe it.

He posts like someone astute enough to make millions in prudent investments

Erica Mena

Quote from: Brent on April 06, 2024, 01:42:25 PMI will guess that it was not Seadunce who thought of Zillow. But, now that is has been mentioned, he is one of the geniuses searching.

It was someone who saw the listing when Biggie bought it. He showed me but I never showed anyone.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 06, 2024, 02:08:06 PMIt was someone who saw the listing when Biggie bought it. He showed me but I never showed anyone.

If they did find my house it's only gonna make them even more mad and jealous  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Hinkles on April 05, 2024, 04:07:53 PMhey dead. yeah i know you know him very well. we goooo way back too but i got hush hush about all my forum identities. people ask too many questions. good to see ya

i won't ask who you are.... and i'm just gonnna assume its good to see you too....  :crampe:

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 02:10:17 PMIf they did find my house it's only gonna make them even more mad and jealous  :crampe:
Most controversial topics on this forum:
Transgenderism-no
Immigration-no
Wars in Ukraine and Gaza-no
Trump's legal woes-no
Biden's misuse of the federal agenicies to stop his political opponents in an election year-no
Biggie Smiles kitchen-we have a winner.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on April 06, 2024, 03:35:29 PMMost controversial topics on this forum:
Transgenderism-no
Immigration-no
Wars in Ukraine and Gaza-no
Trump's legal woes-no
Biden's misuse of the federal agenicies to stop his political opponents in an election year-no
Biggie Smiles kitchen-we have a winner.

See, these nards are peasants and their personal lives are tethered to the ""Erep"" they think they've built around their avatars

so when you hurt their feelz online they get big mad and start to huff and puff and blow their own composure down

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 03:38:18 PMSee, these nards are peasants and their personal lives are tethered to the ""Erep"" they think they've built around their avatars

so when you hurt their feelz online they get big mad and start to huff and puff and blow their own composure down

Please don't post pictures of your utensils. That could make some unstable individuals suicidal.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on April 06, 2024, 03:48:12 PMPlease don't post pictures of your utensils. That could make some unstable individuals suicidal.
I posted a picture of my car once

and that retard Admong was ready to go squat on a cactus and impale himself in personal horror

I shit you not - the guy was fit to be tied and sedated and tossed into a rubber room with 24/7 surveillance

Biggie Smiles

Yall ever seen how a car springs up a bit when a big fat person gets out?

I saw that happen to the plane Murdy was on when she disembarked

seriously

James Bond

Admin is extolling the health benefits of sticking cucumbers up his rectum.
Admin's feelings are hurt everytime Countess posts.
Seamajor can't sleep at night knowing Biggie Smiles isn't broke. All his online enemies are supposed to be broke.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on April 06, 2024, 04:52:11 PMAdmin is extolling the health benefits of sticking cucumbers up his rectum.
Admin's feelings are hurt everytime Countess posts.
Seamajor can't sleep at night knowing Biggie Smiles isn't broke. All his online enemies are supposed to be broke.

Sewage Mascot when he finds out one of his online enemies isn't broke