Replies: 6939
Total votes: : 3

Last post: April 29, 2024, 06:31:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 15, 2024, 09:38:39 PMHe did.  This was a while back lol
you are only allowed to say Tranny good bible bad

anything else really irks that fucktard to the point where he starts to leak
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 15, 2024, 09:36:52 PMThey'll just support whatever they are told to and none of the nuances or harm done matter.

We will need actual males who transitioned to be abused by predators in those facilities before they will start caring. If it's just women and girls...they don't gaf.
problem is. You get some fairy queer like admin getting raped by a man in a womens bathroom he'll like it too damn much and then you'll really never get him to leave
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

The dog is throwing a whiney ass fit because my man is in his office with the door close playing Fall Out 4 enjoying a whiskey.

And I've been cleaning and listening to podcasts so he is really butthurt that he isn't getting attention right now.

And if I open the door to the office....the little shit won't even stay in there. He just hates closed doors.

He will whine and if me AND my man shut the door so we can be alone....without his snout in our business...he whines AND screams.

Am I the only one who didn't know dogs scream?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 15, 2024, 10:47:26 PMThe dog is throwing a whiney ass fit because my man is in his office with the door close playing Fall Out 4 enjoying a whiskey.

And I've been cleaning and listening to podcasts so he is really butthurt that he isn't getting attention right now.

And if I open the door to the office....the little shit won't even stay in there. He just hates closed doors.

He will whine and if me AND my man shut the door so we can be alone....without his snout in our business...he whines AND screams.

Am I the only one who didn't know dogs scream?

My spoiled assed German Shepherd is the same.

deport_liberals

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 09:32:50 PMTrans men pulling out their cocks in front of little girls is like a scared cow to him.

Say anything even remotely disparaging about it and he'll flip the fuck out and go from pale white to hot pink in like .3 seconds

I am a liberal. What consenting adults do is none of my business. That includes gender reassignment surgery. But, they brought kids into it. Grown men using the same facilities as girls and gender mutilation surgery for prebuscent boys. This should have been a choice issue for adults. That is how the radical left lost the liberal mainstream.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 16, 2024, 11:33:32 AMI am a liberal. What consenting adults do is none of my business. That includes gender reassignment surgery. But, they brought kids into it. Grown men using the same facilities as girls and gender mutilation surgery for prebuscent boys. This should have been a choice issue for adults. That is how the radical left lost the liberal mainstream.

Exactly. I could care less what faggots do with their bodies in the privacy of their own homes.  But leave the kids out of it and stop forcing your twisted fetishes on a public who hasn't asked to see it
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Sloan

Pigformation update. After being put in her place by AIDSmin yesterday Lily Of Donkin has decided to pick on weeg today. She also wasted no time bad mouthing the memory of obi. 
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on April 16, 2024, 11:33:32 AMI am a liberal. What consenting adults do is none of my business. That includes gender reassignment surgery. But, they brought kids into it. Grown men using the same facilities as girls and gender mutilation surgery for prebuscent boys. This should have been a choice issue for adults. That is how the radical left lost the liberal mainstream.

Except it never IS just their business. Are you fukin blind? That shit is shoved in everyones faces with a jackbooted mandatory requirement to accept or else! People like me told you this shit would happen but you STILL keep spouting off about "muh libertarianismses!"

Dont worry, they're fucking coming for you too....eventually. I just hope they nail you to the cross next to me!

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on April 16, 2024, 12:52:33 PMPigformation update. After being put in her place by AIDSmin yesterday Lily Of Donkin has decided to pick on weeg today. She also wasted no time bad mouthing the memory of obi. 

WHAT? TWAT died?  :crying:  :c0204:  :cry:
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on April 16, 2024, 05:39:20 PMExcept it never IS just their business. Are you fukin blind? That shit is shoved in everyones faces with a jackbooted mandatory requirement to accept or else! People like me told you this shit would happen but you STILL keep spouting off about "muh libertarianismses!"

Dont worry, they're fucking coming for you too....eventually. I just hope they nail you to the cross next to me!
Adults can shove back. Kids cannot.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on April 16, 2024, 05:49:29 PMAdults can shove back. Kids cannot.

Faggits need to STFU and live their deviant and perverse lives in private like they way my shithead dad swore to me.

GET REKT FAGGITS!

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on April 16, 2024, 05:54:01 PMFaggits need to STFU and live their deviant and perverse lives in private like they way my shithead dad swore to me.

GET REKT FAGGITS!
Jo Jo and I do live our lives in private.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Aylana

Quote from: Sloan on April 16, 2024, 12:52:33 PMPigformation update. After being put in her place by AIDSmin yesterday Lily Of Donkin has decided to pick on weeg today. She also wasted no time bad mouthing the memory of obi. 

I hope she does not break out her magic 8 ball again, that may cause your head to explode.

Marvin

Not so much gossip but gotta say FUCK BF its an ALT city and its annoying as fuck trying to figure out who the fuck I am talking to. Probably BF himself or X behind most of them