Replies: 6955
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 25, 2024, 04:43:43 PMYou goddamn right!

Wait.... :facepalm:  :crampe:

you didn't did you?

go to my room young lady!!!!!

say 5 our fathers, 10 jenny craigs and 27 weight watchers as your penance
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 25, 2024, 04:21:55 PMRemember I used to text you when she'd post that shit?!

We both tried to tell him. Biggie always blocks out woman drama...it was SO frustrating.

Like motherfucker LISTEN TO US goddammit! Ahahahaha he knows now.

It took her crazy ass accusing me of sexually exploiting my daughter to get him to be like....wait WHAT now?
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 04:46:50 PMyou didn't did you?

Yes, daddy  :Doh2:

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 04:45:21 PMHer ex husband who is happily remarried right now too? lmao

cause you wanna talk about a prolonged headache so you don't have to fuck your spouse?

that dude used to bash his head on the wall before he got home... during those rare times he came home at all

ouch

She would constantly talk about how he failed to make her feel beautiful and wanted.

But she was online drunk and sexting men from forums.

That's where her effort would go.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 25, 2024, 04:52:32 PMShe would constantly talk about how he failed to make her feel beautiful and wanted.

So basically she was saying he had a functioning set of eyes and a mental state grounded in reality

Sloan

BF flash update. Holiday is mocking Lotusbud and Lily for being idiots and they've hit back hard by disallowing admin to suck his cock until he repents. Lily started a thread no one read. Admin has his dick glued to his screen during these Trump trials and X has upped his game with LOL emojis. Last and most definitely least, seamajor is still the idiot that not even the libs will talk to.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Moonie

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 04:46:50 PMyou didn't did you?

I hate both of you  :crampe:
Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 25, 2024, 03:58:00 PMYes  :facepalm:

Broke my fucking heart. I've known this for months now and I haven't talked about it once since my daughter sat me down and told me.

He left his gaming PC here for V. So A came over and wiped it out for her....and found that.

Obviously I cried to my man about it but....Jesus. I was floored. 

I don't know when they were taken. And frankly I don't want to know.  I'm pretty sure it was before me though. If I'm wrong...well I'm wrong. We are divorced so, I'm letting it be.
so like -- there's a picture of him with another dude's cock in his mouth?

does Admin. know about this?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Moonie on April 25, 2024, 05:22:03 PMI see a lot of stuff coming but not that one  :facepalm:

I know!

I need to believe it was before me but even then...I'm always so honest about my sexual history.

He knew from the very beginning about M. He knew M and I had been a couple. Were eachothers firsts. Were still very close friends. That I had ongoing complicated feelings about him but at the time I had no idea it was mutual.

He knew everything about me. But didn't tell me this.

And I find out through my daughter of all people.

He had the photos tucked away in a file on the fucking family comp!

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 05:25:17 PMso like -- there's a picture of him with another dude's cock in his mouth?

does Admin. know about this?

That's what I was told  :Doh2:

I did not want to see them so she just got rid of it.

She saw it though has had a hard time wanting to see him in person.

Oh and, he used to make shitty comments about how she's gay. How she can find a husband one day. He said that once right in front of her girlfriend.

Her and that girlfriend got back together and they come over here for dinner and board games and stuff and you can tell the girlfriend is vastly more comfortable spending time around us and my man is much more warm and welcoming.

He has always had a good relationship with my kids though. They've known all their lives and love him too death.

Obviously my daughters still keep a relationship with my ex and his family but it's not super close. He actually really hurt Vs feelings because all he talks about is his job and school. V just got her first "officail" job...she's waitressing at this bar/diner that just opened. My ex isn't great about acknowledging them as individuals. He never really was.

It's not like...on purpose, he is just a very poor communicator.

My oldest has NOT brought up the photos and nor have I. We aren't going to either.

But if he makes anymore hurtful comments about her being a lesbian....she just might let him know. And I told her that's okay.

Dove

My oldest works out a lot and she does MMA.

She took down a male her age in the ring and couldn't wait to rub it in my exs face.

Her last year of HS, he said to my girls that until they get "given" to their husband's (and yeah...my oldest was openly gay when he said this)...they "belong" to their father. Which was him.

And sat and watched my daughters challenge that using the Bible and I was proud of them. They went into how that was for the OC times when women couldn't work because all the work available was heavy labor, so they had to rely on their fathers and get married to survive.

They did great challenging that while still maintaining solid values.

He told my oldest she will never best a man at anything.

She showed him!

And yes when him and I were able to have a moment alone I had a talk with him about this and his harshness and he agreed he went far and he apologized to them the next day but STILL.

Frood

Murdy is a hot bacon, flapjack, and syrup mess and not in a good way. 

I'd have to cut off my dick with a rusty hatchet head if it ever came near her stink valley.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove on April 25, 2024, 07:40:59 PMMy oldest works out a lot and she does MMA.

She took down a male her age in the ring and couldn't wait to rub it in my exs face.

Her last year of HS, he said to my girls that until they get "given" to their husband's (and yeah...my oldest was openly gay when he said this)...they "belong" to their father. Which was him.

And sat and watched my daughters challenge that using the Bible and I was proud of them. They went into how that was for the OC times when women couldn't work because all the work available was heavy labor, so they had to rely on their fathers and get married to survive.

They did great challenging that while still maintaining solid values.

He told my oldest she will never best a man at anything.

She showed him!

And yes when him and I were able to have a moment alone I had a talk with him about this and his harshness and he agreed he went far and he apologized to them the next day but STILL.

Yeah, cool, but men are superior to females though.  :pardon:  :popcorn:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...