Replies: 6955
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Frood on April 25, 2024, 07:55:42 PMYeah, cool, but men are superior to females though.  :pardon:  :popcorn:

You know I WANT a man who is better than me. I prefer and need that in order to feel safe and relaxed.

I go to bed everynight with a 6'7, 300 some pound bear of a man who could kill me in under 30 seconds with one hand. I fucking LOVE it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on April 25, 2024, 08:08:46 PMYou know I WANT a man who is better than me. I prefer and need that in order to feel safe and relaxed.

I go to bed everynight with a 6'7, 300 some pound bear of a man who could kill me in under 30 seconds with one hand. I fucking LOVE it.

If you're hetero, all men are better than you, chicky babe.  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on April 25, 2024, 08:14:08 PMIf you're hetero, all men are better than you, chicky babe.  :pardon:

There are many man bitches out there!
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

James Bond

Quote from: Dove on April 25, 2024, 08:08:46 PMYou know I WANT a man who is better than me. I prefer and need that in order to feel safe and relaxed.

Marvin will take any man she can get.

James Bond

Quote from: Moonie on April 24, 2024, 01:37:37 PMUmm what about Moonpie..she's an active contributor  :crampe:
She humors Lily and Admin.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on April 25, 2024, 08:23:20 PMThere are many man bitches out there!

Admin is a man bitch cock whore.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on April 25, 2024, 08:35:27 PMAdmin is a man bitch cock whore.
He is a frickin piece of shit. I heard he is either a ped or he has sympathy for them. Either way, I would beat the shit out of him if I saw him.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Herman on April 25, 2024, 08:50:52 PMHe is a frickin piece of shit. I heard he is either a ped or he has sympathy for them. Either way, I would beat the shit out of him if I saw him.

That's kinky...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on April 25, 2024, 05:20:43 PMBF flash update. Holiday is mocking Lotusbud and Lily for being idiots and they've hit back hard by disallowing admin to suck his cock until he repents. Lily started a thread no one read. Admin has his dick glued to his screen during these Trump trials and X has upped his game with LOL emojis. Last and most definitely least, seamajor is still the idiot that not even the libs will talk to.
I laughed my ass off as soon as I read Holliday is mocking folks for being idiots. :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Stay with me on this one guys cause I'm working on a theory-

Dovey-

Have you ever had sex with ADMIN?  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 26, 2024, 10:13:46 AMStay with me on this one guys cause I'm working on a theory-

Dovey-

Have you ever had sex with ADMIN?  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

I would have to say no.  She doesn't have a cock

Pussy is icky to that simple fairy
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

Someone at BF just blasphemed the sacred holy Tranny and now Admin. is having a nervous breakdown 

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on April 26, 2024, 01:42:13 PMSomeone at BF just blasphemed the sacred holy Tranny and now Admin. is having a nervous breakdown 

He should stretch is asshole around BF for comfort.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 03:43:16 PMOh hell no.  I'd fuck YOU first

No

I pity fucked murdock

Ugh
I read pig and I assumed it was Oak.

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on April 26, 2024, 01:42:13 PMSomeone at BF just blasphemed the sacred holy Tranny and now Admin. is having a nervous breakdown 
Does that Admin guy like wearing women's clothes himself or does he just like males who wear women's clothes?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List