Replies: 7049
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 40 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Marvin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 26, 2024, 07:36:53 PMAdmin. Sucks Cock
No he doesn't. He is one of the nicest men I've ever met. His cock is amazing. We almost made a video that weekend we had together recently. He came inside me multiple times.. Wow one of the best. He paid for everything like a real man does. Even new lingerie

Frood

Has anyone else heard that Admin sucks the ding dong?
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on April 26, 2024, 07:56:17 PMHas anyone else heard that Admin sucks the ding dong?
Apegirl like gobbling weiners.

Sloan

Fat lily has a massive fit of hysterics because Dove is willing to talk to her adult children about drugs. Maybe fat lily would feel more comfortable if Dove's children were minors discussing a sexual fetish that requires chopping body parts off? That would make Dove a better parent in fat lilys view of the world.

Frood

Fat Lily needs a wheelbarrows worth of body parts shaved off her...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 09:32:06 AMI'd pay 50 just so she didn't take them off in the first place.

At least not in front of me

Ugh
That is the only way she could get men to pay her.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on April 26, 2024, 10:58:23 PMFat lily has a massive fit of hysterics because Dove is willing to talk to her adult children about drugs. Maybe fat lily would feel more comfortable if Dove's children were minors discussing a sexual fetish that requires chopping body parts off? That would make Dove a better parent in fat lilys view of the world.
That sounds like Apegirl, not Oak.

Dove

Quote from: Sloan on April 26, 2024, 10:58:23 PMFat lily has a massive fit of hysterics because Dove is willing to talk to her adult children about drugs. Maybe fat lily would feel more comfortable if Dove's children were minors discussing a sexual fetish that requires chopping body parts off? That would make Dove a better parent in fat lilys view of the world.

My adult daughter, who has a medical weed card and two of her adukg friends who can all buy weed from the dispensary legally asked me a few months ago how 90s teens made bongs back in the day.

So I showed them how I made bongs out of 20 Oz soda bottles and they thought it was hilarious.

This triggered Oak, who keeps insisting I showed KIDS how to make a bong and thusly helped them in their drug use. And she compared it to exposing minors to strippers and strip clubs....which was unhinged as fuck.

I showed ADULTS who can legally use weed, who had a glass water bong in the next room that my daughter purchased herself with money she earned at her job...all legally on her own....how kids in the 90s did it.

None of them used my plastic ghetto bong nor did they need to as they are adults who bought their own actual bong.

But Oak is stuck on calling them children and ranting about how I taught kids how to do pot.

She's not going to connect with reality on this because the narrative she has suits her need to judge and condemn other people.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

She also got shitty over the medical weed card that my daughter got from HER DOCTOR.

Oak didn't even ask WHY my daughter has one. She just hates that she does. Doesn't think medical use is real, I guess.

Just a miserable sow.

deport_liberals

Lol...she hates you so much she's turning into a Republican.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 27, 2024, 03:18:47 AMLol...she hates you so much she's turning into a Republican.

:crampe:

Marvin

Quote from: Dove on April 27, 2024, 03:01:56 AMMy adult daughter, who has a medical weed card and two of her adukg friends who can all buy weed from the dispensary legally asked me a few months ago how 90s teens made bongs back in the day.

So I showed them how I made bongs out of 20 Oz soda bottles and they thought it was hilarious.

This triggered Oak, who keeps insisting I showed KIDS how to make a bong and thusly helped them in their drug use. And she compared it to exposing minors to strippers and strip clubs....which was unhinged as fuck.

I showed ADULTS who can legally use weed, who had a glass water bong in the next room that my daughter purchased herself with money she earned at her job...all legally on her own....how kids in the 90s did it.

None of them used my plastic ghetto bong nor did they need to as they are adults who bought their own actual bong.

But Oak is stuck on calling them children and ranting about how I taught kids how to do pot.

She's not going to connect with reality on this because the narrative she has suits her need to judge and condemn other people.

the older one she live on her own or still with you though? i'm on your side if she lives on her own two feet but if she is under your roof so to speak still its your rules NOT hers and she can't just do whatever she wants to even if an adult. so if she still lives with you why are you okay she be an addict of weed and god knows what you taught her to inject, smoke, snort, and or swallow. hmm parenting right there

reaps the honest

Quote from: Marvin on April 27, 2024, 04:05:18 AMthe older one she live on her own or still with you though? i'm on your side if she lives on her own two feet but if she is under your roof so to speak still its your rules NOT hers and she can't just do whatever she wants to even if an adult. so if she still lives with you why are you okay she be an addict of weed and god knows what you taught her to inject, smoke, snort, and or swallow. hmm parenting right there

Even if her daughter lives with her does that matter ?

I'd say it was a good idea to speak about it with her if she is determined to use it. And you don't know the reason why she wants to use it. Weed has many benifits and is infact better for you than modern day pain killers and sleeping tablets so what's your point. She might need if for reasons you are not aware of.
Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 27, 2024, 03:01:56 AMMy adult daughter, who has a medical weed card and two of her adukg friends who can all buy weed from the dispensary legally asked me a few months ago how 90s teens made bongs back in the day.

You still trying to be civil with that misreable fat cow?