Replies: 7189
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:39:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonie, deport_liberals and 47 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Frood on April 27, 2024, 12:04:49 PMYou did the Faygo/Vernors can and the apple too.  :dontknow:

Right of passage in the Upper and Lower...  :thumbup2:

Yep! The cans were used many times  :drunk2:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 27, 2024, 11:50:47 AMand you thought you could reason that salient point into that diseased cow's dysfunctional brain why again?

It's worked in the past.

Yesterday was not that day lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 27, 2024, 12:14:51 PMIt's worked in the past.

Yesterday was not that day lol
I've never seen anyone successfully reason out a stupid idea stuck in that Rhino's tiny brain

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 27, 2024, 12:23:59 PMI've never seen anyone successfully reason out a stupid idea stuck in that Rhino's tiny brain

My daughter at 18: does her research and reads studies and responsibly talks to her doctor and gets a medical weed card.

Me at 18:

https://youtu.be/s0rLH_v-lwg?si=WtuLg0oNOzg3C0Hp

:dontknow:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

BF update. Seamajor is very upset that he cannot flood this board with his TDS crappola. Fat lily is still mad and hostile with everyone including The Nude Holiday. Admin. is still dripping with TDS sores and loves to suck cock. Fat Murdock is so empty as a human being she feels compelled to announce on a forum that 6 people post on that she in Palm Springs. Fat lily is excited to be sharing her favorite pigs and bucket buffets with her fat friend.

X's upgrade to glittering LOL emojis doesn't seem to be generating much outside interest in the board. 
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on April 27, 2024, 07:21:05 PMBF update. Seamajor is very upset that he cannot flood this board with his TDS crappola. Fat lily is still mad and hostile with everyone including The Nude Holiday. Admin. is still dripping with TDS sores and loves to suck cock. Fat Murdock is so empty as a human being she feels compelled to announce on a forum that 6 people post on that she in Palm Springs. Fat lily is excited to be sharing her favorite pigs and bucket buffets with her fat friend.

X's upgrade to glittering LOL emojis doesn't seem to be generating much outside interest in the board. 
It is a day that ends in y at BF.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Dove on April 27, 2024, 11:44:10 AMMostly I was correcting her because she kept on claiming I "taught kids how to use weed"

These were adults who had a glass water bong right in the next room. I didn't teach them anything. I showed them what people used to do in the days of old...before legal weed use and internet access lol.
I smoke weed with my boy. He is turning thirty three.
Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on April 27, 2024, 07:21:05 PMBF update. Seamajor is very upset that he cannot flood this board with his TDS crappola. Fat lily is still mad and hostile with everyone including The Nude Holiday. Admin. is still dripping with TDS sores and loves to suck cock. Fat Murdock is so empty as a human being she feels compelled to announce on a forum that 6 people post on that she in Palm Springs. Fat lily is excited to be sharing her favorite pigs and bucket buffets with her fat friend.

"The Nude Holiday"  :crampe:  :crampe:

No wonder admin. loves him so much
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 27, 2024, 11:04:06 PM"The Nude Holiday"  :crampe:  :crampe:

Their combined IQ barely cracks double digits.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat misery update. Fat lily is trying desperately to justify the fact her kids only tolerate her because she shat them out of her stink cannon with this absurd notion that this is called respect. When everyone else with half a brain can clearly see this is because her and her fugly daughter have no real connection.  Teh Prowler is raking her over the coals over her contradictory excuses and her snout is starting to change colors as she begins to grow hotter and hotter with that famous belligerent pig anger of hers. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 27, 2024, 11:04:06 PM"The Nude Holiday"  :crampe:  :crampe:

I won't ask about that.

I believe it was Oerdin who said Holliday as mildly retarded. I can't argue with that diagnosis.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Sloan on April 28, 2024, 09:57:35 AMFat misery update. Fat lily is trying desperately to justify the fact her kids only tolerate her because she shat them out of her stink cannon with this absurd notion that this is called respect. When everyone else with half a brain can clearly see this is because her and her fugly daughter have no real connection.  Teh Prowler is raking her over the coals over her contradictory excuses and her snout is starting to change colors as she begins to grow hotter and hotter with that famous belligerent pig anger of hers. 

Truly teh Prowler is doing the Lord's work tirelessly in wrangling these pigs.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Aylana

Gary posted a dick pic at BF to celebrate his 60th birthday.

Some nic switch pussy named Sloan regurgitated a bunch of boring gossip from BF (a site it claims has 6 people posting at it at) into the waiting mouth of the Blue Cashew (a site that also has 6 people posting at it)

Grass still waiting to be touched as community members spend another summer bitching about Murdy's new IKEA futon while screaming...ADMIN SUCKS COCK.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Kingoffrogs

Quote from: Aylana on April 28, 2024, 10:15:43 AMGrass still waiting to be touched as community members spend another summer bitching about Murdy's new IKEA futon while screaming...ADMIN SUCKS COCK.
Admin, does suck cock though, big juicy ones at that!