Replies: 7287
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:55 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 47 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

What a coincidence!?

anyone know what I'm talking about ?  :popcorn:

deport_liberals

Admin's disgusting degenerate behaviour throughout the fetid stinking men's rooms of the northwest is deserving of the strongest possible condemnation.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

that guy loves the cock for real

Dove

Quote from: Sloan on April 28, 2024, 09:57:35 AMFat misery update. Fat lily is trying desperately to justify the fact her kids only tolerate her because she shat them out of her stink cannon with this absurd notion that this is called respect. When everyone else with half a brain can clearly see this is because her and her fugly daughter have no real connection.  Teh Prowler is raking her over the coals over her contradictory excuses and her snout is starting to change colors as she begins to grow hotter and hotter with that famous belligerent pig anger of hers. 

She really stepped in it.

Probably the only one on the forum whose adult children have wanted her to "stay in her lane" and not have any friendship.

Which is pretty sad she feels the need to tell herself you cannot be a mom, have respect, if you also have a friendship with your adult kids.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 28, 2024, 05:33:04 PMShe really stepped in it.

Probably the only one on the forum whose adult children have wanted her to "stay in her lane" and not have any friendship.   

Which is pretty sad she feels the need to tell herself you cannot be a mom, have respect, if you also have a friendship with your adult kids.

her daughter knows she's a miserable fucking pig on two feet. Who, besides the two teeming TDS turdlet twins doesn't? tPoTF doesn't have the ability for self reflection and is too stupid to process any usable data that came from such an exercise if she did. So it's lose lose for that anger riddled cow.

but if some fleeting idea of ""Respect"" keeps that gluttonous gargantuan pig in her "lane" and out of the girl's life she'll be more than happy to placate the stupid fuck. Just like adfairy is content to tuck his string bean between the lining of his pantyhose any time he says something that sets her off. Which is rare, since they are both mindless drooling idiot with the brain power of wet tampon, but seriously, who in their right mind wants to argue with that belligerent animal?. especially a jellyfish like him.

I wonder if she'd be just as bold telling her fat friend Murdumb that she's a bad mom for engaging in similar behavior with her kids.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 28, 2024, 06:08:32 PMher daughter knows she's a miserable fucking pig on two feet. Who, besides the two teeming TDS turdlet twins doesn't? tPoTF doesn't have the ability for self reflection and is too stupid to process any usable data that came from such an exercise if she did. So it's lose lose for that anger riddled cow.

but if some fleeting idea of ""Respect"" keeps that gluttonous gargantuan pig in her "lane" and out of the girl's life she'll be more than happy to placate the stupid fuck. Just like adfairy is content to tuck his string bean between the lining of his pantyhose any time he says something that sets her off. Which is rare, since they are both mindless drooling idiot with the brain power of wet tampon, but seriously, who in their right mind wants to argue with that belligerent animal?. especially a jellyfish like him.

I wonder if she'd be just as bold telling her fat friend Murdumb that she's a bad mom for engaging in similar behavior with her kids.

Murd was smoking weed with her kids when they were my daughters age.

Murd also allowed her teenage sons girlfriend to live with them and sleep in his room. I would absolutely NOT have allowed that.

I wonder if Oak has ever had a drink over dinner with her adult kids?

Dove

It's just amazing that she feels the need to try and bully someone so badly that she is saying if you have a connection with your adult kids and can have a friendship with them, than you can't be their mom anymore, that respect is lost, and you are stepping "out of your lane"  :Doh2:

What does being a "mom" even mean to her?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 28, 2024, 06:45:54 PMIt's just amazing that she feels the need to try and bully someone so badly that she is saying if you have a connection with your adult kids and can have a friendship with them, than you can't be their mom anymore, that respect is lost, and you are stepping "out of your lane"  :Doh2:

She's a miserable pig first, mom second

Sloan

Now fat lily is arguing that shoes made for running look like they are for grandpas. In the mind of a fat lazy sloth grandpas do a lot of running because that is what grandpas do. I wonder if she could even squeeze those fat hoofs of hers into a pair of running shoes

Odinson

Oooh a soft feminine woman.

I'd pump Oak full of my superior Aryan seed...

DKG

Quote from: Dove on April 28, 2024, 06:45:54 PMIt's just amazing that she feels the need to try and bully someone so badly that she is saying if you have a connection with your adult kids and can have a friendship with them, than you can't be their mom anymore, that respect is lost, and you are stepping "out of your lane"  :Doh2:

OaK's parenting style is like a traditional Korean parent.

Frood

I think Oak eats her offspring
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Quote from: DKG on April 29, 2024, 07:04:42 AMOaK's parenting style is like a traditional Korean parent.

Shaped like Kim as well.

Dove

So I brought this up while chatting with my daughter last night.

I asked her if she still feels I'm her mom, even though we can just hang out like friends. I asked if I should "stay in my lane" and if the respect was gone from our relationship.

She thought it was fucking insane lol.

My daughters have told me they feel very blessed to have their mom be their best friend. What that means is, they know they can come to me with absolutely anything and that I will always have their back. And they actually enjoy spending time with me and make a point and effort to do so.

She wants me to go to some concert with her and her friends. That's usually where I draw my line. I just don't like crowds much and it's gonna be loud and sweaty ....God that's just not my scene anymore. They wanted me to go to Hash Bash with them as well and I sat that out.

My man will tell them "Hey now you girls leave that old lady alone. She hurts herself if she sleeps wrong, she can't handle all that excitement" and he AINT WRONG lol.

He will make fun of me whenever I make middle aged complaints and says "Well if isn't Sandra "get off my lawn" B***n."

I think im safely in my own lane just fine. You know the one with the anti inflammatories, the heart burn meds and the sleep masks :crampe: 

Anyway, my motherly relationship with my girls has survived the plastic bong incident and respect is in tact.  :drunk2:

They just love hearing stories about my wild and rebellious youth. A lot of it blows their damn minds because they can't imagine it.  They call it the "mom lore" lol
Funny Funny x 1 View List