Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on April 28, 2024, 06:42:24 PMMurd was smoking weed with her kids when they were my daughters age.

Murd also allowed her teenage sons girlfriend to live with them and sleep in his room. I would absolutely NOT have allowed that.

I wonder if Oak has ever had a drink over dinner with her adult kids?

Wait up

That heffer gets high with her kids?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG on April 29, 2024, 07:04:42 AMOaK's parenting style is like a traditional Korean parent.

That's how traditional Mexican mothers are
Informative Informative x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 29, 2024, 09:27:36 AMWait up

that pig was attending BLM riots with her kids
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 29, 2024, 09:27:36 AMWait up

Used to.

I don't think she smokes weed anymore.

They were adults at the time.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove on April 29, 2024, 09:00:22 AMSo I brought this up while chatting with my daughter last night.

I asked her if she still feels I'm her mom, even though we can just hang out like friends. I asked if I should "stay in my lane" and if the respect was gone from our relationship.

She thought it was fucking insane lol.

My daughters have told me they feel very blessed to have their mom be their best friend. What that means is, they know they can come to me with absolutely anything and that I will always have their back. And they actually enjoy spending time with me and make a point and effort to do so.

She wants me to go to some concert with her and her friends. That's usually where I draw my line. I just don't like crowds much and it's gonna be loud and sweaty ....God that's just not my scene anymore. They wanted me to go to Hash Bash with them as well and I sat that out.

My man will tell them "Hey now you girls leave that old lady alone. She hurts herself if she sleeps wrong, she can't handle all that excitement" and he AINT WRONG lol.

He will make fun of me whenever I make middle aged complaints and says "Well if isn't Sandra "get off my lawn" B***n."

I think im safely in my own lane just fine. You know the one with the anti inflammatories, the heart burn meds and the sleep masks :crampe: 

Anyway, my motherly relationship with my girls has survived the plastic bong incident and respect is in tact.  :drunk2:

They just love hearing stories about my wild and rebellious youth. A lot of it blows their damn minds because they can't imagine it.  They call it the "mom lore" lol

It seems cruel to tell kids about the 90s because of how much worse everything is nowadays.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

does admin still freak out and go on a hissy fit rampage whenever someone says that grown men have no right to barge into a little girls locker room?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 29, 2024, 10:08:37 AMdoes admin still freak out and go on a hissy fit rampage whenever someone says that grown men have no right to barge into a little girls locker room?

You know that freak does, 24/7/365!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on April 29, 2024, 09:51:56 AMUsed to.

I don't think she smokes weed anymore.

They were adults at the time.

I don't give a fuck if the kids are elderly. You don't get high with your kids. It's a matter of respect.

That's why her son had no problem serving her ass. He don't respect her. My son would have told his dad to go fuck himself. Then again, his dad would have never been that desperate.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 29, 2024, 09:35:48 AMthat pig was attending BLM riots with her kids

Her kids are black?
<t></t>

Dove

Her kids are Hispanic. And white.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 29, 2024, 10:41:45 AMHer kids are black?
No. Neither is she, but that didn't stop her phony ass from being some wannabe pretend revolutionary

acting like she was all concerned about the black community rights. She never gave a shit about the black community rights, she was at those riots to a) look for another love interest opportunity b) cop weed c) be all cool and "with it"

typical leftist bullshit
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 29, 2024, 10:08:32 AMIt seems cruel to tell kids about the 90s because of how much worse everything is nowadays.

They are all fascinated with the 90s.

My daughters love 90s music  :drunk2:

They've found my old clothes...i had these very baggy cords from my grunge phase. And a light blue bowling shirt that says "Pervert" where a name usually goes.

My 18 year old found it and went nuts. It's her shirt now lol. Made her whole fucking year finding that shirt lol.

My man saw her in my old cords and his eyes got huge. Said he felt like he just got thrown back in time for a minute.

She found my old journal as well. Absolutely full of 90s teenage angst and really bad poetry LOL.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on April 29, 2024, 11:18:47 AMHer kids are Hispanic. And white.

Nah her first one ain't Hispanic. She has two baby daddies. So they cosplay and act like wiggers. Got it
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 29, 2024, 11:29:03 AMNah her first one ain't Hispanic. She has two baby daddies. So they cosplay and act like wiggers. Got it

Her first baby daddy was Mexican too

Both her kids are half and half.

Her daughter is gorgeous. Seriously she has good looking kids.

But the wigger thing.....dead on!

deadskinmask

my neighbors kid is half black and half mexican.... he steals bicycles but hes too lazy to ride em....
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List