Replies: 7352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:01:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Fat lily is a very one dimensional and stupid person that also happens to be ugly. Both inside and out. Known only for her belligerent rage and persistent pestering. A fact that makes her very unappealing to anyone with a modicum of human decency. So you can tell a person is a true vapoid spazolla & basically a failure at life just by the fact that they continue to like that raging wildebeest for any significant amount of time.

I'll give you a fond for instance of her inept stupidity i happen to remember vividly

On many occasions while more intelligent & physically attractive people were lambasting her for being a morbidly stupid, fat and mostly inebriated obnoxious pig she would make a dull attempt at sarcasm as some kind of retort. She'd do this in the midst of such a one sided exchange hoping someone besides the failure lemmings that surround her to this day would understand her attempt at more complex humor.

And 100 out of 100 times where this parody of abject failure unfolded I observed that she would feel compelled to append a notation at the end of her post which clearly denoted the preceding text was intended as sarcasm. Usually in the form of a colorful gif reading out the word "sarcasm" in bright colors so there could be no ambiguity

which of course, in itself, to anyone with half a fucking brain is the KISS OF DEATH to any attempt one made at sarcasm in the first place.

It's as if instinctively, in that tiny little rage filled half mind of hers she was fully aware that she is too fucking stupid to pull off the textual wizardry required to be sarcastic.

fucking moron. It's like telling what is supposed to be a joke, waving your hands in the air while yelling "what I just said was a joke" to a disinterested audience and still claiming to be a comedian afterwards.

btw, someone who can pull off sarcasm you dumb fat fuck

https://youtu.be/4q3lhQ49-4Q?si=2CTsWzdIoD8enPvP
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Matt Walsh pulling off sarcasm without telling you.

libtards cannot pull that off because they are too stupid and one dimensional

hi Oak, you nasty hog hippo.

https://youtu.be/4q3lhQ49-4Q?si=xwoHT-Q__BanFf0Q

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 05, 2024, 05:39:57 PMBecause I know the crippled cock sucker licks the windows here

51 days to my next luxury cruise, asshole.
Post another pic of your kitchen and he will have a double melty with Seamuchkin.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Fuck... post a picture of your toilet brush and turned coral holder so that Ad-Dong's arsehole AND wiener start dripping in combined frenzied ecstasy, Biggie.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on May 06, 2024, 12:10:13 AMPost another pic of your kitchen and he will have a double melty with Seamuchkin.

lmao -- that shit was funny as fuck watching sewagemajor lose his fucking mind  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 06, 2024, 12:35:21 AMlmao -- that shit was funny as fuck watching sewagemajor lose his fucking mind  :crampe:
It doesn't take much to push an imbecile over the edge.

Odinson

Mitsubishi Outlander.

Seems to be pretty capable offroad as well.

Especially with the lift kit and new tires.

Its kind of like a more luxurious Pajero.

Frood

You know what Pajero means in Spanish slang?  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Frood on May 06, 2024, 08:58:30 AMYou know what Pajero means in Spanish slang?  :crampe:

Either the automobile industry has learned nothing in the years since the "Nova" error or they're doing it on purpose for some reason.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

reaps the honest

So I logged in to b/f last night first time for a month and that m/fer must camp out in this thread.

He pm'ed my posts from this thread with one sentence.

"You are either with me or against me".

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

You lanky faggoty micro penised cock gobbler, I guess I;m not fucking with you then lulz. This cunt tries to post someones PI and make it look like it was me and he has the front to say that !!!

Here is my message to you lurch as you camp out here.

Fuck right off you dirty stinking cunt ....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 06, 2024, 09:09:41 AMEither the automobile industry has learned nothing in the years since the "Nova" error or they're doing it on purpose for some reason.

Chevy "nothing" was a great one but the Mitsubishi Masturbator really blows frosting on the one man cake...  :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 06, 2024, 09:28:27 AMSo I logged in to b/f last night first time for a month and that m/fer must camp out in this thread.

He pm'ed my posts from this thread with one sentence.

"You are either with me or against me".

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

You lanky faggoty micro penised cock gobbler, I guess I;m not fucking with you then lulz. This cunt tries to post someones PI and make it look like it was me and he has the front to say that !!!

Here is my message to you lurch as you camp out here.

Fuck right off you dirty stinking cunt ....

Ok I'm out of the loop... Who are you talking about?

reaps the honest

Quote from: Aryan on May 06, 2024, 09:48:59 AMOk I'm out of the loop... Who are you talking about?

lurch

Sloan

Seamuppet is bursting at the seems with impotent tds rage and seems quite upset with you people because you will not let him spam his drivel here. Fat lily has another mutant grandchild being a burden to society and The nude holiday is trying desperately to sell the idea that the anti Israel agitators on campuses across the country are actually MAGA enthusiasts.