Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

lolz, I cant  :crampe:
Quote from: reaps the honest on May 06, 2024, 12:07:51 PMIs he still threatening to beat people up in his voice messages lulz.

You know what was hilarious to me?

When that fucking lunatic would go on an alcohol fueled bender and post like 10 of those 15 minute vocaroos blathering about GOd knows what. Only to return a few hours later and find that somehow, the Poppy guy got them all red X'd and were now unavailable to listen to

that used to get the angry pig so upset too. I think she played with her stink ditch whenever he'd start ranting incoherently

and what was with the clock ticking in the background like he was on millers planet or something?

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Odinson on May 06, 2024, 12:52:53 PMI found out less than a week ago while I was searching why they discontinued the Pajero model line.

Funny but lots of things mean different things in different languages.

Its a good 4x4... A legendary model.

But you'd always be a Mitsubishi Wanker...
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Bro - seriously, that guy would go off the deep end at times on those vocaroos and it sounded like he needed to be sedated.

for his own good

avatar_Erica Mena knows what I'm talking about

other times he'd have a clock ticking in the background while he rambled on making weird nosies like he was trying to gargle hot lava rocks while attempting in vain to articulate what his brain must have misconstrued with some kind of point

It got really creepy at times and really made you wonder if there wasn't some young lady frozen to death in his frig.

Odinson

Quote from: Frood on May 06, 2024, 12:58:28 PMBut you'd always be a Mitsubishi Wanker...

Nobody in Europe cares what things mean in Spanish... Except for the Spanish.

Shocking, I know.

Do you care what words mean in Vietnamese?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 06, 2024, 12:54:42 PMlolz, I cant  :crampe:
You know what was hilarious to me?

When that fucking lunatic would go on an alcohol fueled bender and post like 10 of those 15 minute vocaroos blathering about GOd knows what. Only to return a few hours later and find that somehow, the Poppy guy got them all red X'd and were now unavailable to listen to

that used to get the angry pig so upset too. I think she played with her stink ditch whenever he'd start ranting incoherently

and what was with the clock ticking in the background like he was on millers planet or something?

Poppy was the one doing that? LOL!!

The whole ur or them thing is juvenile. Ain't no one gonna tell me where I am or cannot post
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 06, 2024, 02:59:22 PMPoppy was the one doing that? LOL!!

The whole ur or them thing is juvenile. Ain't no one gonna tell me where I am or cannot post
saying

acting like this is the battle of heaven vs hell

Sloan

AIDSmin is now asking other male members of the forum to provide details as to their dildo intake capabilities. He's competing for 1st place of something I'm guessing?

Sloan

Now Fat Lily and AIDSmin are dogpiling new posters with differing views and fat lily is trying to strike a feud with Moonpie. Does the seething ever end with these angry people?

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 06, 2024, 12:07:51 PMIs he still threatening to beat people up in his voice messages lulz.

A bloviating incoherent shitposter. I can't stand his voice.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on May 06, 2024, 10:18:04 PMNow Fat Lily and AIDSmin are dogpiling new posters with differing views and fat lily is trying to strike a feud with Moonpie. Does the seething ever end with these angry people?

what's her prob with Moonie?

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 06, 2024, 11:17:01 PMwhat's her prob with Moonie?

Well she doesn't like it if I like or laugh at the prowler and I said something about her posts to g-47.  She just seems a bit moody.  lol.  Not logging back in there to see the latest. Same shit diff day.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on May 06, 2024, 11:28:00 PMWell she doesn't like it if I like or laugh at the prowler and I said something about her posts to g-47.  She just seems a bit moody.  lol.  Not logging back in there to see the latest. Same shit diff day.

Oh yeah, not hating whomever it is she has a beef with, which is nearly everyone at any given time, is a major sin for her. She's a miserable pig

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 06, 2024, 11:29:47 PMOh yeah, not hating whomever it is she has a beef with, which is nearly everyone at any given time, is a major sin for her. She's a miserable pig

Yeah I can't.  It's too much.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on May 06, 2024, 11:32:51 PMYeah I can't.  It's too much.
Nearly everyone gets to that point at some time or another with that animal

For anyone with intelligence, integrity and independent thought it is a totally exhausting exercise trying to be friendly with her

I cannot think of anyone, right now, that has an IQ above 80 that actually thinks highly of her. Can anyone here tell me otherwise?

Oerdin

She and the rest of the lefties on that forum are always looking for someone to hate.