Replies: 7363
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:50:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG (+ 3 Hidden) and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 06, 2024, 11:29:47 PMOh yeah, not hating whomever it is she has a beef with, which is nearly everyone at any given time, is a major sin for her. She's a miserable pig

She needs to have her feet pickled.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Like two of those massive Asian maggots they raise in a sealed 44 gallon drum and let devour their sibling maggots...
Blahhhhhh...

Sloan

Fat lily is not satisfied just making an enemy out of Vit, she now has to misquote Dove and go on a hampage against her too.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily the phony and filthy pig has no answer when confronted with her glaring hypocrisy. On the one hand she is quick to condemn Dove for having a conversation about drugs with her adult children while at the same time making excuses for Murdock who has admitted she's actually gone further by doing drugs with her kids.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deport_liberals

It's disgusting how the pignoramus contorts to attack Dove for absolutely nothing.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Pigzelda of Fatsylvania has Corgi's under her refashioned Big Top Circus bloomers. They're trained to raid Olive Garden, Taco Bell, and Burger King dumpsters then return and regurgitate in Oak's bullet mixer...
Blahhhhhh...

Aylana

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PMFat Lily the phony and filthy pig has no answer when confronted with her glaring hypocrisy. On the one hand she is quick to condemn Dove for having a conversation about drugs with her adult children while at the same time making excuses for Murdock who has admitted she's actually gone further by doing drugs with her kids.

Wait, she actually excused it? Link please
<t></t>

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 08, 2024, 09:45:01 AMWait, she actually excused it? Link please

what are ya'll talking about?

Am I missing something interesting by not viewing that fucking shithole?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 10:42:31 AMwhat are ya'll talking about?

Am I missing something interesting by not viewing that fucking shithole?

No but Vit is giving hell over there. Fat Murdock is trying to act like she don't get high with her kids.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 08, 2024, 10:50:31 AMNo but Vit is giving hell over there. Fat Murdock is trying to act like she don't get high with her kids.
She did.

She laughed about it several times on the phone with me.

In fact, and I'm not 100% certain of this as I cannot definitively recall, but I think her daughter even attended one or two of those BLM riots she participated in.

But the smoking weed part is 100% factual
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 10:53:59 AMShe did.

She laughed about it several times on the phone with me.

In fact, and I'm not 100% certain of this as I cannot definitively recall, but I think her daughter even attended one or two of those BLM riots she participated in.

But the smoking weed part is 100% factual

Oh I know. She's a fat ass degenerate low class cunt. Only low class trash get high with their impressionable young kids.

I can't even imagine trying to convince my child that marching for a fraud organization like BLM is even appropriate.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 08, 2024, 10:57:27 AMOh I know. She's a fat ass degenerate low class cunt. Only low class trash get high with their impressionable young kids.

I can't even imagine trying to convince my child that marching for a fraud organization like BLM is even appropriate.

I don't get high. Haven't in decades. But I will have some drinks with my son out by the olympic size swimming pool or in the 8 person spa.

Did I mention he and his fiancee are coming with me on my next luxury cruise? We'll be drinking together there too.

sorry, couldn't resist making that fairy noodle neck dick sucker blow his deformed head off with those details

it really seems to irk him to no end that I live better than him

seamoron too.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List