Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on May 09, 2024, 10:34:58 AMI'm just surprised that you've resisted dragging Fat Oak for all the stupid shit she says and retarded games she tries to play.

That Latina Powah stuff must be some unshakable kind of shit.

Now that is a big word up on that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on May 09, 2024, 10:34:58 AMI'm just surprised that you've resisted dragging Fat Oak for all the stupid shit she says and retarded games she tries to play.

Now that is a big word up on that.
Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 09, 2024, 10:36:35 AMIt's even more disappointing than that.
So far he's sticking to grabbing leftovers from the "you're boring and talk too slow" shelf.

100% predictable.

Maybe he'll mix it up a bit later but I won't be holding my breath.

He's unIgnored for the day but frankly...
...the way things are going tomorrow he'll be right back at home in my Bozo Bin.

I don't know if he's afraid of being interesting or simply incapable but functionally there's no difference.

Can you see now why his wife killed herself? You would too if you were stuck living with that drooling monkey
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

I put her on ignore. Watching her pig shield for the white power witch makes my stomach turn
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Hey Biggie

Do you have any of the white power posts saved? Lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 10:46:20 AMI put her on ignore. Watching her pig shield for the white power witch makes my stomach turn

Oak never liked you, was never your friend. I have the PMs at Stompinggroundz to prove it.

Fact of the matter is you are pretty. A solid 9 in my opinion. Just like Dove and Moonie. Two of you are married, which is a union I'd never attempt to violate. The other? well I had my chance and blew it. So there's that

But now, coincidentally, Both Moonie and Dove are hated by that nasty pig as well .. and the fellow pig? Well let's just say that's more of an arrangement built upon mutual seething jealousy and hate than a friendshp

starting to see the pattern here?
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 10:46:20 AMI put her on ignore. Watching her pig shield for the white power witch makes my stomach turn

She hates OJ and TRUMP too tho.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

I took a look at BF for reference.

I don't get the anger at Garraty. He is an excellent contributor.

DKG

Admin replies with memes implying that Garraty is an agent for the Dem anti-Christ, Vladimir Putin. Seamoron posts the "Blue Korean" and "ask Herman", that not even Admin reads. He is frustrated the login process here is over his bald head.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Garretty is an independent thinker.  They actually hate those people even moar than they hate us deplorable Magamen.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on May 09, 2024, 11:12:35 AMAdmin replies with memes implying that Garraty is an agent for the Dem anti-Christ, Vladimir Putin. Seamoron posts the "Blue Korean" and "ask Herman", that not even Admin reads. He is frustrated the login process here is over his bald head.

Honestly, admong and sewage have the brain power of Gary the Snail.

they're like thread fluff, good only to make the number of thread posts tick upwards.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on May 09, 2024, 11:17:40 AMGarretty is an independent thinker.  They actually hate those people even moar than they hate us deplorable Magamen.
Independent thinkers are problematic for the new totalitarian left.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 11:17:48 AMHonestly, admong and sewage have the brain power of Gary the Snail.

they're like thread fluff, good only to make the number of thread posts tick upwards.
I know that all too well.

Moonie

Quote from: Dove on May 09, 2024, 08:52:26 AMI hate it too.

I wish I liked it...I don't lol

I tried ...so my last girls trip to NYC they gave me a gummy thing.  I swear I thought I was being followed and people were coming to get me.  I kept quiet because I didn't want to be dramatic but that shit was bullshit and scary as F. I just can't hang anymore. 

I remember smoking weed as a college/highschooler it wasn't like that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on May 09, 2024, 11:17:40 AMGarretty is an independent thinker.  They actually hate those people even moar than they hate us deplorable Magamen.

honestly, you're right

and here's why a left leaning person with an independent mind is such a threat to them

they cannot write off such a person as a low IQ MAGA loyalist because all but the dumbest of their constituents might start asking questions. And questions about their narrative is the LAST thing they want

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on May 09, 2024, 11:21:07 AMI tried ...so my last girls trip to NYC they gave me a gummy thing.  I swear I thought I was being followed and people were coming to get me.  I kept quiet because I didn't want to be dramatic but that shit was bullshit and scary as F. I just can't hang anymore. 

I remember smoking weed as a college/highschooler it wasn't like that.

Last time I smoked weed I was convinced there were law enforcement agents watching me from the trees.

Said to myself, this shit ain't fun and quit cold turkey