Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on May 09, 2024, 11:12:35 AMAdmin replies with memes implying that Garraty is an agent for the Dem anti-Christ, Vladimir Putin. Seamoron posts the "Blue Korean" and "ask Herman", that not even Admin reads. He is frustrated the login process here is over his bald head.

The Blue Korean?

Why does that moron think that is an insult to anything but his own woke cause?

I mean, we point and laugh at them for being hypocritical racist shitstains with no integrity and they retort with gibberish that reinforces our accusations.

Agree Agree x 3 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 11:58:17 AMIt was worse in person.

If she had the money, she'd jump on the Ozempic train.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

I heard that Lilly has started to ouze bacon grease form her hands and feet.

Docs have said this is the first confirmed case of the Pigmata.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Sloan

Now fat lily and fat murdy are hi hoofing one another because they truly believe they humiliated The Countess.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 10:46:20 AMI put her on ignore. Watching her pig shield for the white power witch makes my stomach turn

You know I like any kind of real pussy, and I respect pussy sticking up for their own, but I'm punch drunk pussy happy that you've taken the first steps to remove that dumb whale pussy from your life.

You've always been better than her. It was difficult to watch you cover because of ethnicity.

Winner Winner x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 09, 2024, 12:28:40 PMI heard that Lilly has started to ouze bacon grease form her hands and feet.

Docs have said this is the first confirmed case of the Pigmata.

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on May 09, 2024, 12:31:22 PMNow fat lily and fat murdy are hi hoofing one another because they truly believe they humiliated The Countess.

Gluttony Powah!

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1110398475-two-beautiful-asian-woman-plus-size-doing
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on May 09, 2024, 12:33:39 PMYou know I like any kind of real pussy, and I respect pussy sticking up for their own, but I'm punch drunk pussy happy that you've taken the first steps to remove that dumb whale pussy from your life.

You've always been better than her. It was difficult to watch you cover because of ethnicity.

Amen to that, bro.

Erica Mena

Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 09, 2024, 12:37:03 PMThey mad mad. LOL

mad and green with envy

you post a picture of yourself and the Sumo Sisters rail for a month.

I post a picture of my kitchen and sewage, admong and some of the other retards need to be strapped to a gurney for their own protection

shit too damn funny

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 5 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Trying to granny shame me and Oak's a whole grandma too.

<t></t>