Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 10:43:35 PMoh yeah, right -- dinky

the mere mention of that name makes him shit his pants and go into shock

DD reckons that Seamajor is into adolescents and toddlers... and that's why he fled to Costa Rica (besides being broke by Californian standards).

She called him a mouth breathing version of Rotwang...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on May 09, 2024, 10:46:40 PMDD reckons that Seamajor is into adolescents and toddlers... and that's why he fled to Costa Rica (besides being broke by Californian standards).

She called him a mouth breathing version of Rotwang...
DD must remind him of child rape he thinks about her so much

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 10:48:32 PMDD must remind him of child rape he thinks about her so much

DD broke his delicate lil child grooming mind with her sashay's and unskinny bop's...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Is the Prowler still hated by Apegirl and co at Butthurt Fagtory.

Frood

Does Jo Jo shit drops of Thiel in the woods?
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 09, 2024, 05:43:32 PMI put this one down to laziness and stupidity because it's literally just a shoddy unimaginative play on the nym "Garraty".

Sorry Reaps. Had to be said.   :pardon:

Joo/Admin situation.

Sorry about your feelz and all that but to me you're just another amazing sting to be ridiculed and kicked about with the min of effort.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Thiel on May 09, 2024, 06:02:29 PMPerhaps the person is in junior high.

I guess you must of missed the 500+ `yuo iz da big fatty` poasts in this thread. Or the moron parading around the forum pretending to be someones homosexual lover.

Funny how you missed that junior hign school behaviour in your post....

Just saying.

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 10, 2024, 09:13:48 AMJoo/Admin situation.

Sorry about your feelz and all that but to me you're just another amazing sting to be ridiculed and kicked about with the min of effort.

Aww, don't be like that; I know it wasn't entirely your fault.

You were just taking your cues from your buddy and mentor DoOf.

*Why* you would do such a ridiculous thing is another topic entirely.

:dontknow:

Erica Mena

He called you Amazing Sting. Ouch
Funny Funny x 2 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 10, 2024, 09:31:41 AMHe called you Amazing Sting. Ouch

I know, I know... but it's Reaper.

He's always calling me names and stuff.
I'd think something was wrong if he ever stopped doing it.

LoL

reaps the honest

I'm not one to start rumors as most of you know but I'm really starting to think Foxy is just another Gayyity nick switch. Think about it and do the maths.

Gayyity=Foxy Molder.

Boom  :drunk2:
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 10, 2024, 09:50:08 AMI'm not one to start rumors as most of you know but I'm really starting to think Foxy is just another Gayyity nick switch. Think about it and do the maths.

Gayyity=Foxy Molder.

Boom  :drunk2:

Any similarities between Mulder/Poppy/Aylana/Whatever and myself are purely the result of us both having spent time in the WebTV trenches.

Some marks can never be buffed out.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 09, 2024, 12:05:15 PMThe Blue Korean?

Why does that moron think that is an insult to anything but his own woke cause?

I mean, we point and laugh at them for being hypocritical racist shitstains with no integrity and they retort with gibberish that reinforces our accusations.

Lotusbud was the same. I am just a dumb gook when she could not support her arguments.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on May 10, 2024, 11:19:27 AMLotusbud was the same. I am just a dumb gook when she could not support her arguments.

The tolerant and inclusive left will always show their true colors in the end

I am not at all surprised she'd go there with you which speaks volumes about her character because I've never once seen you resort to slurs of any kind during a debate