News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 8794
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 24, 2024, 09:14:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

  • Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3
avatar_Erica Mena

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 11:14:44 AMAny similarities between Mulder/Poppy/Aylana/Whatever and myself are purely the result of us both having spent time in the WebTV trenches.

Some marks can never be buffed out.

Hush Foxy your secret is now outted.

Muhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

AIDSmin is even more catty and sassy than the local females in this dogpile they are currently running on Garraty. I don't know what Garraty did to that little princess but he is sure as hell pearl clutching right now.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 10, 2024, 12:19:24 PMHush Foxy your secret is now outted.

Muhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


Did Garraty say men shouldn't be in the same space as little girls? That'll usually do it.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Sloan on May 10, 2024, 12:41:12 PMAIDSmin is even more catty and sassy than the local females in this dogpile they are currently running on Garraty. I don't know what Garraty did to that little princess but he is sure as hell pearl clutching right now.

 Well Admin discovered that Garraty is working closely with Putin.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 10, 2024, 01:33:46 PMDid Garraty say men shouldn't be in the same space as little girls? That'll usually do it.
Oh yeah.... that will certainly send admuppet right up the wall like a pissed off cat with it's tail on fire

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on May 10, 2024, 01:36:21 PMWell Admin discovered that Garraty is working closely with Putin.

that too? lmao
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on May 10, 2024, 12:41:12 PMAIDSmin is even more catty and sassy than the local females in this dogpile they are currently running on Garraty. I don't know what Garraty did to that little princess but he is sure as hell pearl clutching right now.

The funniest part is I'm not seeing any of it, even when someone replies to him.

All that wasted time and energy... hilarious.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 01:51:23 PMthat too? lmao

 He gave himself away when he shit on Biden and exposed himself as a Putin operative

 Or whatever it is those people think lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove on May 10, 2024, 01:36:21 PMWell Admin discovered that Garraty is working closely with Putin.

My man Vlad!
Not that we're actually friends or anything but as long as those checks keep coming I've got his back.

(noticed copied and pasted in 3.. 2.. 1..)
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 01:52:29 PMThe funniest part is I'm not seeing any of it, even when someone replies to him.

All that wasted time and energy... hilarious.
that'll certainly drive him into a quivering frenzy  :crampe:

do this... I had many laughs with that asshole doing the same

any time you see the "ignored content" flag you just know it's one of the dipshits you have on ignore.

Just post "ignored content lol" he'll go fucking bonkers.  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 01:57:05 PMMy man Vlad!
Not that we're actually friends or anything but as long as those checks keep coming I've got his back.

(noticed copied and pasted in 3.. 2.. 1..)

And like the rest of us, you'll just give it to Trump because Trump is clearly so broke.

  :drunk2: 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 01:57:05 PMMy man Vlad!
Not that we're actually friends or anything but as long as those checks keep coming I've got his back.

(noticed copied and pasted in 3.. 2.. 1..)
You know, The Putin Empire interfered big time in our 2016 elections and not with anything small time like bogus witch hunts, gag orders, kangaroo court cases to keep him off the campaign trail and so

No no... they skipped the foreplay and went right for the fucking with about 50 trolls posting mean things about Hillary on Facebook.

Can you believe such blatant interference went unchecked?


Gosh... I could kick myself behind all this
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove on May 10, 2024, 01:58:33 PMAnd like the rest of us, you'll just give it to Trump because Trump is clearly so broke.

  :drunk2:

Even worse... I'll "throw it away" on Jill Stein.
Oh hey! She's on Putin's payroll too according to the shitlibs.
That clinches it: Comrade Jill is the candidate for me.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 02:01:33 PMEven worse... I'll "throw it away" on Jill Stein.
Oh hey! She's on Putin's payroll too according to the shitlibs.
That clinches it: Comrade Jill is the candidate for me.

Has he started neg repping all of your posts just to make sure you know he's still alive?


ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 02:01:22 PMYou know, The Putin Empire interfered big time in our 2016 elections and not with anything small time like bogus witch hunts, gag orders, kangaroo court cases to keep him off the campaign trail and so

No no... they skipped the foreplay and went right for the fucking with about 50 trolls posting mean things about Hillary on Facebook.

Can you believe such blatant interference went unchecked?


Gosh... I could kick myself behind all this

Can you imagine how much more effective it would have been if half of those Facebook ads hadn't been scheduled to be run *after* the election? No matter; we'll do better this time.
Agree Agree x 2 View List